Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]did i chase mh off again?? his skin is as thick as sliced deli meats
    [/quote]

he said he doesn't want to end up like a long island hooker
    [/quote]Meant to say--the slap Dezz so Pizz will start posting blurb by you a little bit ago was pure classic!
    [/quote]

lol thanks i thought it was good
    [/quote]lmao--MH went vintage with his psuedo forward/backward apology/attack on Dezzz too. We need something to talk about badly.

Looks like we're getting a new msg bd in 3 weeks?
    [/quote]

no ****ing clue man

actually we should talk fantasy... i forgot who was in and out

Me
    Blondie
    Pappy
    Byron
    Lando
    Kase
    S&A
    Lawl
    LT
    Pizz/Bandy
    Sharick
    Pats

?
    [/quote]I think I figured out that you go with Yahoo Fantasy Football. Is that correct? I have not read up on anything yet-waiting for more info as to where I would end up.
    [/quote]

yea we use Yahoo. We've had votes for Espn for the past two years but yahoo always wins the vote....

so i think we'l lscratch that
    [/quote]more like you force yahoo down every ones throat
    [/quote]</P>

There are many topics I'm sure you are competent enough to comment on.</P>

Fantasy football is not one of them.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]did i chase mh off again?? his skin is as thick as sliced deli meats
    [/quote]

[/quote]Meant to say--the slap Dezz so Pizz will start posting blurb by you a little bit ago was pure classic!
    [/quote]

[/quote]lmao--MH went vintage with his psuedo forward/backward apology/attack on Dezzz too. We need something to talk about badly.

[/quote]

no ****ing clue man

Me
    Blondie
    Pappy
    Byron
    Lando
    Kase
    S&amp;A
    Lawl
    LT
    Pizz/Bandy
    Sharick
    Pats

?
    [/quote]I think I figured out that you go with Yahoo Fantasy Football. Is that correct? I have not read up on anything yet-waiting for more info as to where I would end up.
    [/quote]

yea we use Yahoo. We've had votes for Espn for the past two years but yahoo always wins the vote....

[/quote]</p>

There are many topics I'm sure you are competent enough to comment on.</p>

Fantasy football is not one of them.</p>[/quote]

LOLOL

just curious moorehead, what are some topics dezz can comment on?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <H2 class=title>What would you do? Sign Kiwi or not? If it's a low price, I may risk it for a season.
    </H2>
    <H2 class=title>
    </H2>
    <H2 class=title>G-Men May Look to Ink Kiwanuka to a Short-Term Deal?</H2>
    <DIV class=postdate> July 5th, 2011 Matt Loede Posted in Injuries, News </DIV>

The NY Post seems to think that the Giants game plan with Mathias Kiwanuka may be to try and sign him to a short teem deal to see if his neck can hold up through a full season.</P>

</P>http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/g_men_may_look_to_ink_kiwanuka_to_a_short_term_dea l/5400223?linksrc=mb_right_col[/quote]

absolutely I think thats what is going to happen. I can't see anybody giving Kiwi something long term. And if hes going to get a one year deal he might as well do it here and then we can make the decision on him and Osi in a year or so
    [/quote] makes sense to me also probably one year deal ...thing is an injury like that has to screw with his thinking and mayaffect his play

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no ****ing clue man

Me
    Blondie
    Pappy
    Byron
    Lando
    Kase
    S&amp;A
    Lawl
    LT
    Pizz/Bandy
    Sharick
    Pats

?
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

LOLOL

[/quote]</P>

1. Napolionic complex's</P>

2. Getting lost driving to Giants Stadium</P>

3. Serial killing</P>

Just off the top of my head.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <h2 class="title">What would you do? Sign Kiwi or not? If it's a low price, I may risk it for a season.
    </h2>
    <h2 class="title">
    </h2>
    <h2 class="title">G-Men May Look to Ink Kiwanuka to a Short-Term Deal?</h2>
    <div class="postdate"> July 5th, 2011 Matt Loede Posted in Injuries, News </div>

The NY Post seems to think that the Giants game plan with Mathias Kiwanuka may be to try and sign him to a short teem deal to see if his neck can hold up through a full season.</p>

</p>http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/g_men_may_look_to_ink_kiwanuka_to_a_short_term_dea l/5400223?linksrc=mb_right_col[/quote]

absolutely I think thats what is going to happen. I can't see anybody giving Kiwi something long term. And if hes going to get a one year deal he might as well do it here and then we can make the decision on him and Osi in a year or so
    [/quote] makes sense to me also probably one year deal ...thing is an injury like that has to screw with his thinking and mayaffect his play [/quote]

gotta love the fact that he was showing up to the Giants workout even though hes unsigned

kerry collins officially retired.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no ****ing clue man

Me
    Blondie
    Pappy
    Byron
    Lando
    Kase
    S&amp;A
    Lawl
    LT
    Pizz/Bandy
    Sharick
    Pats

?
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

LOLOL

[/quote]</P>

1. Napolionic complex's</P>

2. Getting lost driving to Giants Stadium</P>

3. Serial killing</P>

Just off the top of my head.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"]kerry collins officially retired.
    [/quote]</P>

Too bad.</P>

Definately one of my favorite Giants.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <H2 class=title>What would you do? Sign Kiwi or not? If it's a low price, I may risk it for a season.
    </H2>
    <H2 class=title>
    </H2>
    <H2 class=title>G-Men May Look to Ink Kiwanuka to a Short-Term Deal?</H2>
    <DIV class=postdate> July 5th, 2011 Matt Loede Posted in Injuries, News </DIV>

The NY Post seems to think that the Giants game plan with Mathias Kiwanuka may be to try and sign him to a short teem deal to see if his neck can hold up through a full season.</P>

</P>http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/g_men_may_look_to_ink_kiwanuka_to_a_short_term_dea l/5400223?linksrc=mb_right_col[/quote]

[/quote] makes sense to me also probably one year deal ...thing is an injury like that has to screw with his thinking and mayaffect his play [/quote]

gotta love the fact that he was showing up to the Giants workout even though hes unsigned
    [/quote] no doubt there.. I hope it all works ok for him...another good sign ishe didn't have tohave surgery

[quote user="dezzzR"]kerry collins officially retired.
    [/quote]

k coll

i liked him even when he was a Panther