Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think Matt has ever wished that Jeter didn't get 2 hits in a game in his life...lol
    [/quote]

lol

1 will do just fine... maybe a rain out haha
    [/quote]</p>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</p>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</p>[/quote]no one cares about a sweaty lester or an overpaid, over rated crawford. the yanks are fine.
    [/quote]Don't all athletes get sweaty?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think Matt has ever wished that Jeter didn't get 2 hits in a game in his life...lol
    [/quote]

lol

[/quote]</p>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</p>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</p>[/quote]

we just got two of our best pitchers back while yours are still on the DL

i think we're fine

and oh yea, we're in first

and f it all... all im worried about is having the ticket of jeter hitting 3k...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</P>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</P>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</P>

[/quote]no one cares about a sweaty lester or an overpaid, over rated crawford. the yanks are fine.
    [/quote]</P>

Losing doesn't bother you? It bothers me when my team loses.</P>

You need to get several games up on us in the next week or so. We've got half of Pawtucket on the field right now. This is the time to make a move for the Yanks.</P>

Your team is failing miserably right now.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</p>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</p>[/quote]no one cares about a sweaty lester or an overpaid, over rated crawford. the yanks are fine.
    [/quote]

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6870

LMAO

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</P>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</P>

[/quote]no one cares about a sweaty lester or an overpaid, over rated crawford. the yanks are fine.
    [/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]</P>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</P>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</P>

</P>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</P>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</P>

New York Yankees 5135</P>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</p>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Losing doesn't bother you? It bothers me when my team loses.</p>

You need to get several games up on us in the next week or so. We've got half of Pawtucket on the field right now. This is the time to make a move for the Yanks.</p>

Your team is failing miserably right now.</p>[/quote]doesnt bother me yet. up until cleveland we won the last 9 sseries or something crazy like that. were hitting a little skid. i wont say why. its pretty obvious.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]</p>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</p>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</p>

</p>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</p>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</p>

New York Yankees 5135</p>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</p>[/quote]you will never justify his contract. ever. let it go.

give me a break with this minor league team bs. you have plenty of heavy hitters in that lineup. ones an mvp candidate

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]</P>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</P>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</P>

</P>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</P>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</P>

New York Yankees 5135</P>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</P>

[/quote]you will never justify his contract. ever. let it go.

give me a break with this minor league team bs. you have plenty of heavy hitters in that lineup. ones an mvp candidate
    [/quote]</P>

I agree with you. Our team is great. But we are very shorthanded even in our greatness.</P>

And if we win a few more championships (which we will) will Crawford on our team, that is plenty of justification to me.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]</p>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</p>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</p>

</p>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</p>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</p>

New York Yankees 5135</p>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</p>

[/quote]you will never justify his contract. ever. let it go.

[/quote]</p>

I agree with you. Our team is great. But we are very shorthanded even in our greatness.</p>

<u>And if we win a few more championships (which we will) will Crawford on our team, that is plenty of justification to me.</u></p>[/quote]its going to be a battle till the end.

i dont know. you needed steroids for the last 2.