Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think Matt has ever wished that Jeter didn't get 2 hits in a game in his life...lol
    [/quote]

lol

1 will do just fine... maybe a rain out haha
    [/quote]</P>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</P>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</P>

[/quote]no one cares about a sweaty lester or an overpaid, over rated crawford. the yanks are fine.
    [/quote]

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6870

LMAO

[/quote]</P>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</P>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</P>

</P>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</P>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</P>

New York Yankees 5135</P>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</P>

[/quote]you will never justify his contract. ever. let it go.

give me a break with this minor league team bs. you have plenty of heavy hitters in that lineup. ones an mvp candidate
    [/quote]</P>

I agree with you. Our team is great. But we are very shorthanded even in our greatness.</P>

<U>And if we win a few more championships (which we will) will Crawford on our team, that is plenty of justification to me.</U></P>

[/quote]its going to be a battle till the end.

i dont know. you needed steroids for the last 2.
    [/quote]</P>

Arod</P>

Clemens</P>

Sheffield</P>

Pettitte</P>

Giambi</P>

etc..... etc.......</P>

What's that line about glass houses?</P>

[/quote]clemens is all you have. pettitte used to rehab a injury and the rest never won while juicing, unlike your 3-4 hitters during 04-07<FONT size=6>*</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Manny only tested positive with the Dodgers. And there is nothing certain about Papi. Only one report that he was one of the anonymous positive testers in a year where the Sox didn't win it.</P>

And do you really believe that Arod just stopped using? You poor lad. Half of baseball is on HGH because there is no test for it. Thats been true for years. You don't think that guys like Jose Battista and Granderson just all of the sudden became power hitters?</P>

Personally I don't care. the pitchers are on it too so the play is balanced.</P>

How can you be so naive Dez?</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Morehead has to give an (unpaid) golf lesson.</P>

Everyone have a nice weekend.</P>

Here's to Sox wins. And lets hope the Yanks can win a few for us this weekend vs. the Rays.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

If we do have to create new user names I am going to change mine. </P>

Kind of sucks that we may lose usernames, post count, join date. </P>

[/quote]Why do you have to change your name?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah I think the pinned thread said they were doing their best to make sure we can keep usernames and passwords...I wish they could keep join date too....I really don't care about post count....</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

If we do have to create new user names I am going to change mine. </p>

Kind of sucks that we may lose usernames, post count, join date. </p>

[/quote]Why do you have to change your name?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Yeah I think the pinned thread said they were doing their best to make sure we can keep usernames and passwords...I wish they could keep join date too....I really don't care about post count....</p>[/quote]If I had to say what bother's me the most. It's not having the avatar/sigs on the posts. It makes it easier to recognize a poster once you get used to their graphics. It's almost like a natural reflex for me at this point.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think Matt has ever wished that Jeter didn't get 2 hits in a game in his life...lol
    [/quote]

lol

[/quote]</p>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</p>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</p>

[/quote]no one cares about a sweaty lester or an overpaid, over rated crawford. the yanks are fine.
    [/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]</p>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</p>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</p>

</p>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</p>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</p>

New York Yankees 5135</p>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</p>

give me a break with this minor league team bs. you have plenty of heavy hitters in that lineup. ones an mvp candidate
    [/quote]</p>

I agree with you. Our team is great. But we are very shorthanded even in our greatness.</p>

<u>And if we win a few more championships (which we will) will Crawford on our team, that is plenty of justification to me.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

Arod</p>

Clemens</p>

Sheffield</p>

Pettitte</p>

Giambi</p>

etc..... etc.......</p>

What's that line about glass houses?</p>

[/quote]clemens is all you have. pettitte used to rehab a injury and the rest never won while juicing, unlike your 3-4 hitters during 04-07<font size="6">*</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Manny only tested positive with the Dodgers. And there is nothing certain about Papi. Only one report that he was one of the anonymous positive testers in a year where the Sox didn't win it.</p>

And do you really believe that Arod just stopped using? You poor lad. Half of baseball is on HGH because there is no test for it. Thats been true for years. You don't think that guys like Jose Battista and Granderson just all of the sudden became power hitters?</p>

Personally I don't care. the pitchers are on it too so the play is balanced.</p>

How can you be so naive Dez?</p>[/quote]you call me naive and say manny only tested positive with the dodgers. lol get real.
    i herd they were testing every 2 weeks. youre crazy if you think granderson is juicing. CRAZY.
    hes just an absolute freak. now thats a cf worth a huge contract.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Morehead has to give an (unpaid) golf lesson.</p>

Everyone have a nice weekend.</p>

Here's to Sox wins. And lets hope the Yanks can win a few for us this weekend vs. the Rays.</p>[/quote]indeed, you dont want the rays ruining your wild card chances

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]</P>

Better worry more about winning games. You need to be way ahead of the Sox by the time we get Buchholtz, Lester and Crawford back.</P>

Right now, you're headed in the wrong direction.</P>

[/quote]

LMAO

[/quote]</P>

The guy in his place is hitting .130.</P>

And Crawford is over .300 since the bad start.</P>

</P>

Here's some more stats for ya Matt:</P>

Boston (Pawtucket) Red Sox 52 35</P>

New York Yankees 5135</P>

If you can't get past a half a minor league team, how are you going to do against the major leaguers?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I agree with you. Our team is great. But we are very shorthanded even in our greatness.</P>

<U>And if we win a few more championships (which we will) will Crawford on our team, that is plenty of justification to me.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

Arod</P>

Clemens</P>

Sheffield</P>

Pettitte</P>

Giambi</P>

etc..... etc.......</P>

What's that line about glass houses?</P>

[/quote]clemens is all you have. pettitte used to rehab a injury and the rest never won while juicing, unlike your 3-4 hitters during 04-07<FONT size=6>*</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Manny only tested positive with the Dodgers. And there is nothing certain about Papi. Only one report that he was one of the anonymous positive testers in a year where the Sox didn't win it.</P>

And do you really believe that Arod just stopped using? You poor lad. Half of baseball is on HGH because there is no test for it. Thats been true for years. You don't think that guys like <FONT size=5>Jose Battista</FONT> and Granderson just all of the sudden became power hitters?</P>

Personally I don't care. the pitchers are on it too so the play is balanced.</P>

How can you be so naive Dez?</P>

[/quote]you call me naive and say manny only tested positive with the dodgers. lol get real.
    i herd they were testing every 2 weeks. youre crazy if you think granderson is juicing. CRAZY.
    hes just an absolute freak. now thats a cf worth a huge contract.
    [/quote]atleast spell his name right if you are going to wrongly accuse him of cheating.. </P>

All-Pro

i don't think Granderson is on anything either.. its more that tee ball park he plays in.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i don't think Granderson is on anything either.. its more that tee ball park he plays in.[/quote]Lol.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i don't think Granderson is on anything either.. its more that tee ball park he plays in.[/quote]its not yankee stadium either. its his swing. he crushes them 20 rows back in left. hes just a freak of nature.