Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

maybe JB is on something, i'd doubt it.. he's always had some "pop"butstarting his carrer at PNC park didnt showcase it.. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

lol i actually like Bautista so i wont break ur balls and mention the fact that he hit 13 HRs in his first year at Toronto and then jumped in less than 50 gmaes difference
    [/quote]well that 50 game difference is also like 233 at bat difference.. he was never a starter or played consistently until the Jays traded Rios after the AS break 2009.. and the rest has been history, oh so glorious history.. </p>

no if you want to claimhis onrittolin or something i'd buy that.. no way hghhelps him see pitches the way he has been. </p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

i understand but he went from the likes of Jeff Francoeur and Jacoby Ellsbury power to Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

u know the crazy ones can suck a bowling ball thru a twizzler too

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

maybe JB is on something, i'd doubt it.. he's always had some "pop"butstarting his carrer at PNC park didnt showcase it.. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

lol i actually like Bautista so i wont break ur balls and mention the fact that he hit 13 HRs in his first year at Toronto and then jumped in less than 50 gmaes difference
    [/quote]well that 50 game difference is also like 233 at bat difference.. he was never a starter or played consistently until the Jays traded Rios after the AS break 2009.. and the rest has been history, oh so glorious history.. </P>

no if you want to claimhis onrittolin or something i'd buy that.. no way hghhelps him see pitches the way he has been. </P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]

i understand but he went from the likes of Jeff Francoeur and Jacoby Ellsbury power to Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa
    [/quote]thats a bit extreme, on both ends. the guy is a pull hitter with better than average power.. not BB or SS power. he always hadenough power now it comes with consistency a better approach, better swing mechanicsand confidence. thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

maybe JB is on something, i'd doubt it.. he's always had some "pop"butstarting his carrer at PNC park didnt showcase it.. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]well that 50 game difference is also like 233 at bat difference.. he was never a starter or played consistently until the Jays traded Rios after the AS break 2009.. and the rest has been history, oh so glorious history.. </p>

no if you want to claimhis onrittolin or something i'd buy that.. no way hghhelps him see pitches the way he has been. </p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]thats a bit extreme, on both ends. the guy is a pull hitter with better than average power.. not BB or SS power. he always hadenough power now it comes with consistency a better approach, better swing mechanicsand confidence. thats my story and i'm sticking to it.[/quote]

lol if ur smacking 50 HRs then your sosa/barry power

All-Pro

you have to factor in that he does have the luxury of hitting against weak divisional pitchingaswell. []

[quote user="bandwgn86"]you have to factor in that he does have the luxury of hitting against weak divisional pitchingaswell. [][/quote]</P>

Bandy, it doesn't bother me at all that he's on HGH. Unlike steroids, HGH is good for you.</P>

The pitchers are on it too so who cares. As long as its even.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]you have to factor in that he does have the luxury of hitting against weak divisional pitchingaswell. [][/quote]</P>

Bandy, it doesn't bother me at all that he's on HGH. Unlike steroids, HGH is good for you.</P>

The pitchers are on it too so who cares. As long as its even.</P>[/quote]wouldnt bother me one bit either IF he was on it..

All-Pro

everyone have a good weekend.. GO JAYS GO!

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The pitchers are on it too so who cares. As long as its even.</P>[/quote]wouldnt bother me one bit either IF he was on it..[/quote] jenf20 plus ..just saying

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i don't think Granderson is on anything either.. its more that tee ball park he plays in.[/quote]Lol.[/quote]hi[/quote]Hi Bandy--What happened at Texas Stadium? Is it recent news?
    [/quote]now i'm doubting my self lol i think it was in Texas.. the father caught the ball from Josh Hamilton than fell to his death.. not sure how old his son was but he didn't look older than 4. kid saw the whole thing..[/quote]Ok-I recall hearing about that...tragically sad that his child witnessed that.