Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]siiiick. ughhh I NEED FOOTBALL!!!!! ARHHGHJGHASFDGASFDGASDg!!!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]To everyone who saw the Yankee game on Saturday(I did not):

Something stands out in my mind-when Strahan was going for the single season sack record and Favre laid down for him.

Did the pitcher want Jeter to make history with that pitch?

[/quote]absolutely not. that was a bad pitch to hit but jet leaned into it and gave it a ride.
    [/quote]Ok, and just so you diehard Yank fans know...I mean no dis - respect, I was just wondering.
    [/quote]oh i know. "we cool, we cool"
    [/quote]

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]To everyone who saw the Yankee game on Saturday(I did not):

Something stands out in my mind-when Strahan was going for the single season sack record and Favre laid down for him.

Did the pitcher want Jeter to make history with that pitch?

[/quote]</p>

nobody wants to be the answer to a trivia question. lol</p>[/quote]You had AWESOME weather last week. Did they miss u at CU?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i was reading that NFL is expected to have the new CBA worked out by WEd or Thurs

im at midnight. I need football
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

heard that on ESPN radio yesterday too....says season would start July 22nd.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]knee surgery will put arod out 4-6 weeks
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah heard that last night....not good news for Yankee fans.</P>

I'll bet she wishes you could rewind to here and start over.

T C's a trip

Giants fan since the early 80s

Pittman is a freak--Not many bodybuilder's have 21.5-23" arms at 225 lbs bodyweight.

<p class="MsoNormal">
    <span style="font-size: 16px;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif; font-weight: bold;">Michael Pittman</span></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">Running Back (Currently plays in the UFL, played for Denver Broncos last year)</span></span></span></span></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 11px;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 11px;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 11px;"></span></span></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">6’0, 225 lbs</span></span></span></span></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 18px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">40 Yard Dash:<span style="font-weight: normal;">4.40 sec</span></span></span></span></span></span></p>

<span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">Michael
    Pittman may be the most bodybuilding minded of all football players.
    In an interview with the Rocky Mountain News, Pittman disclosed some of
    his insane feats of size and strength. He has 21.5-inch biceps
    (pre-workout) and 23 inches at full flex. He was a skinny, 184-pound
    freshman at Fresno State to leaving college at 220 pounds and able to
    bench-press more than 400 pounds. The running back routinely does a 485
    pound bench-press, a 505-pound shoulder-shrug and leg-presses 1,500
    pounds during his off-season routine. He also does 90-pound dumbbell
    curls with each arm! Pittman has admitted that around six or seven
    workout partners “fell by the wayside” over the years due to his high
    intensity level in the gym. Pittman’s eating routine is very plain,
    especially during off-season training. He shies away from condiments
    like ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise. The only thing he puts on his
    chicken is salt and pepper and the only meat on his pasta is turkey. He
    has a lot of calories in the morning and gradually lowers it during the
    day. Pittman will only have “cheat meals” (pizza or fried chicken) once
    in a while to give him added fuel during a gruesome NFL season. In terms
    of supplements, Pittman relies on three products from the BSN
    nutritional-supplement company: Cellmass, N.O.-Xplode and Nitrix.

Read the full interview here: http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/Oct/17/regimen-lets-broncos-pittman-muscle-his-way-in/</span></span>

does anybody else wanna get drunk with me when the CBA is signed and lockout if finally over ????</P>

</P>

MMB how long til' the GMB's relaunch ??</P>