Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The recently retired <span class="ysp-player">Shaquille O'Neal(notes),</span> according to CNBC's Darren Rovell, will be working for Turner Broadcasting -- likely sitting across the table from Sir Charles on TNT's "Inside the NBA" set.

THAT will make for some great TV...
    [/quote]

HAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

Webber gets replaced for Shaq.... again lolollo
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Afternoon, how's work treating you all... I'm on vacation

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about changing your avatar for Jeter. Your fav Yankee for his great achievement. Dez would like looking at it as well. Ya know, since you were there and all....

I was so happy for you that day. I bet you were just screaming and it was incredible. I was going to call you that night but you never answer your phone lol. I figured it was one of the best days of your life. Only so many people can say they were there. I hope you saved your ticket.

<p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1310412840550149">LONDON (Reuters) - Scientists have found a "superbug" strain of <span class="" id="lw_1310367785_5">gonorrhea</span> in Japan that is resistant to all recommended <span class="" id="lw_1310367785_7">antibiotics</span> and say it could transform a once easily treatable infection into a global public health threat.</p>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1310412840550157">The new strain of the <span class="" id="lw_1310367785_8">sexually transmitted disease</span>
    -- called H041 -- cannot be killed by any currently recommended
    treatments for gonorrhea, leaving doctors with no other option than to
    try medicines so far untested against the disease.</p>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1310412840550160">Magnus Unemo of the Swedish
    Reference Laboratory for Pathogenic Neisseria, who discovered the strain
    with colleagues from Japan in samples from Kyoto, described it as both
    "alarming" and "predictable."</p>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<span class="medium" style="line-height:1.231">A photographer's trip to a glacier reveals stunning images of trapped bubbles beneath the surface</span>
    [/quote]My backyard.. Just need a BBQ and a few muskoka chairs..

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Afternoon, how's work treating you all... I'm on vacation[/quote]

to a fat beach?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about changing your avatar for Jeter. Your fav Yankee for his great achievement. Dez would like looking at it as well. Ya know, since you were there and all....

I was so happy for you that day. I bet you were just screaming and it was incredible. I was going to call you that night but you never answer your phone lol. I figured it was one of the best days of your life. Only so many people can say they were there. I hope you saved your ticket.
    [/quote]

****ing ticket print out i am going t ocall the stadium and see if its possible to get the real ticket though

and im leaving Dirk up because i know it haunts you

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1310412840550149">LONDON (Reuters) - Scientists have found a "superbug" strain of <span class="" id="lw_1310367785_5">gonorrhea</span> in Japan that is resistant to all recommended <span class="" id="lw_1310367785_7">antibiotics</span> and say it could transform a once easily treatable infection into a global public health threat.</p>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1310412840550157">The new strain of the <span class="" id="lw_1310367785_8">sexually transmitted disease</span>
    -- called H041 -- cannot be killed by any currently recommended
    treatments for gonorrhea, leaving doctors with no other option than to
    try medicines so far untested against the disease.</p>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1310412840550160">Magnus Unemo of the Swedish
    Reference Laboratory for Pathogenic Neisseria, who discovered the strain
    with colleagues from Japan in samples from Kyoto, described it as both
    "alarming" and "predictable."</p>[/quote]

lol

just reading that, then why would we call it gonorrhea? lol

its something else

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<SPAN class=medium style="LINE-HEIGHT: 1.231">A photographer's trip to a glacier reveals stunning images of trapped bubbles beneath the surface</SPAN>
    [/quote]</P>

earthpooooooorn!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

[/quote]

****ing ticket print out i am going t ocall the stadium and see if its possible to get the real ticket though

and im leaving Dirk up because i know it haunts you
    [/quote]
    Honestly I could care less. I have always liked Dirk. If anything I like him 100 times more now. Without him Lebron would have a ring. Dirk is in my top 10 now baby!!!