Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>

[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.
    [/quote]</p>

touching article im sure....but let's be realistic. someone stupid clearly wrote that.</p>[/quote]

i read the kid that gave the ball has to pay like 12k in taxes for all the gifts he got now lololol

its funny cuz hes a moron and should of sold it

but what the g**** does he have to pay taxes for? Thats ridic
    [/quote]The taxes are ridic--Sign of the economy-Yankees want the write off from the gifts they gave the sucker.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote] Oh, I didn't know 2nd place in a competition is the one who won. Gonzalez is good....but NOBODY hits the distance consistently that Cano does. Showed that last night clearly.[/quote]I want Prince Feilder on my team.[/quote]

he may be our DH next year
    [/quote]</P>

that'd be ridiculous lol....

not for nothing, but Prince fielder is ****ing ridiculous. 214 HRs in 5.5 seasons? Just think about that for a second...career .281 hitter and thats after a bad year last year.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>

[/quote]

is that like a new short or something?

a shot of seagrams dropped in maple syrup?
    [/quote]</p>

lolwut?</p>

Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka in lemonade...thats my summer drink fo sho.</p>

Firefly makes a better sweet tea vodka....but seagrams wins the price war =P</p>[/quote]

thats blondie's **** - she ****in loves that stuff

she mixes it with ginger ale - tastes exactly like iced tea

isn't seagrams canadian?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

isn't seagrams canadian?
    [/quote]</P>

not sure.</P>

yea its decent with ginger ale too. with lemonade that ****s like chugging arnold palmers half and half lol. cept it'll get ya wasted lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

isn't seagrams canadian?
    [/quote]</p>

not sure.</p>

yea its decent with ginger ale too. with lemonade that ****s like chugging arnold palmers half and half lol. cept it'll get ya wasted lol</p>[/quote]

haha i'll let her know that

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

So I forgot to tell you guys......</P>

My daughter was taking a train from Paris to London last Thursday. She was working in Paris and had a Social Distortion Concert at 9:00 in London. (Little twirp had front row balcony in a small theatre in London).</P>

So she's waiting for everyone to get aboard and she had a vacant seat next to her, so she's happy. Then some dope walks down the aisle and sits right next to her. He then proceedes to put on these huge headphones and blasts some crappy music that everyone in the car can hear. She's thinking to herself "who is this dope" (she's so much like me...I'm so proud) Halfway through the trip she looks over and its Freakin' Kanya West.</P>

I asked her if she talked to him and she said "not really" but she was the official photagrapher for all the morons who wanted their pictures taken with Kanya.</P>

I guess he was actually mixing some music on his computer. Anyway, the Social D concert was the hilight of the day, not meeting Kanya West.</P>

I then proceeded to have the exact same argument with her on Skype that I had with all of you that Social D is NOT a punk band. She said they were. I had to set her straight. Just like I set you guys straight.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

i can't tell you guys how bad it chaps my *** that blondie is a phillies fan. I'm talkin **** with this kid i know whose an eagles/phillies fan. How can she associate with them and be such a giants fan?

This moron is saying that he misses when the home run derby was all juiced up. These people just talk out of their ***. The truth of the matter is that i think its safe to say the past 4 years we've been out of the "steroid" era - at least especially with the HR derby

since the HR derby at yankee stadium we've had the 3 out of the past 4 derbys have ranked in the top 4 all time of collective hrs, most home runs in a single round, and most home runs in the final round

everybody talks out of their ***... but hes just tity hurt cuz howard wasn't in it.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

So I forgot to tell you guys......</P>

My daughter was taking a train from Paris to London last Thursday. She was working in Paris and had a Social Distortion Concert at 9:00 in London. (Little twirp had front row balcony in a small theatre in London).</P>

So she's waiting for everyone to get aboard and she had a vacant seat next to her, so she's happy. Then some dope walks down the aisle and sits right next to her. He then proceedes to put on these huge headphones and blasts some crappy music that everyone in the car can hear. She's thinking to herself "who is this dope" (she's so much like me...I'm so proud) Halfway through the trip she looks over and its Freakin' Kanya West.</P>

I asked her if she talked to him and she said "not really" but she was the official photagrapher for all the morons who wanted their pictures taken with Kanya.</P>

I guess he was actually mixing some music on his computer. Anyway, the Social D concert was the hilight of the day, not meeting Kanya West.</P>

I then proceeded to have the exact same argument with her on Skype that I had with all of you that Social D is NOT a punk band. She said they were. I had to set her straight. Just like I set you guys straight.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Social Distortion is a punk band. I didn't know it was even a debate.
    Who cares about Kanye West. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

So I forgot to tell you guys......</p>

My daughter was taking a train from Paris to London last Thursday. She was working in Paris and had a Social Distortion Concert at 9:00 in London. (Little twirp had front row balcony in a small theatre in London).</p>

So she's waiting for everyone to get aboard and she had a vacant seat next to her, so she's happy. Then some dope walks down the aisle and sits right next to her. He then proceedes to put on these huge headphones and blasts some crappy music that everyone in the car can hear. She's thinking to herself "who is this dope" (she's so much like me...I'm so proud) Halfway through the trip she looks over and its Freakin' Kanya West.</p>

I asked her if she talked to him and she said "not really" but she was the official photagrapher for all the morons who wanted their pictures taken with Kanya.</p>

I guess he was actually mixing some music on his computer. Anyway, the Social D concert was the hilight of the day, not meeting Kanya West.</p>

I then proceeded to have the exact same argument with her on Skype that I had with all of you that Social D is NOT a punk band. She said they were. I had to set her straight. Just like I set you guys straight.</p>[/quote]

who cares. It sounds like an awful day of skipping through an ipod with all this kanye and social d talk

it is cool though... and i hate to break it to you but your own personal definitions don't set the ways for the rest of the world. Even social D considers themself punk. I'm sorry sir... you've lost