Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about changing your avatar for Jeter. Your fav Yankee for his great achievement. Dez would like looking at it as well. Ya know, since you were there and all....

I was so happy for you that day. I bet you were just screaming and it was incredible. I was going to call you that night but you never answer your phone lol. I figured it was one of the best days of your life. Only so many people can say they were there. I hope you saved your ticket.
    [/quote]

****ing ticket print out i am going t ocall the stadium and see if its possible to get the real ticket though

and im leaving Dirk up because i know it haunts you
    [/quote]
    Honestly I could care less. I have always liked Dirk. If anything I like him 100 times more now. Without him Lebron would have a ring. Dirk is in my top 10 now baby!!!
    [/quote]</p>

All that love you give him and this is what you get back Lando.</p>[/quote]
    Do you honestly think expect anything less....of course you don't.

I sure am looking forward to Papi and Gonz going at it in the Finals tonight.
    [/quote]F' those clowns, I wanna see Big Tex and Granderson go shot for shot in the derby
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Cano...murderous.

PLEASE tell me that someone saw Cano hit that Banner above the center field 2nd deck!!
    It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gonzalez was better

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]

Oh, I didn't know 2nd place in a competition is the one who won.

Gonzalez is good....but NOBODY hits the distance consistently that Cano does. Showed that last night clearly.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

PLEASE tell me that someone saw Cano hit that Banner above the center field 2nd deck!!
    It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated.
    Mod M who do I write the cheque out too

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]

Oh, I didn't know 2nd place in a competition is the one who won.

Gonzalez is good....but NOBODY hits the distance consistently that Cano does. Showed that last night clearly.[/quote]I want Prince Feilder on my team.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I saw it. Cano is a freak. 440-455 is a routine hit for that guy. That was an insane derby.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated.
    Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]Bandy--Enjoy your vacation this week brother...Holiday, happy times, is good stuff.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</P>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.