Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about changing your avatar for Jeter. Your fav Yankee for his great achievement. Dez would like looking at it as well. Ya know, since you were there and all....

I was so happy for you that day. I bet you were just screaming and it was incredible. I was going to call you that night but you never answer your phone lol. I figured it was one of the best days of your life. Only so many people can say they were there. I hope you saved your ticket.
    [/quote]

****ing ticket print out i am going t ocall the stadium and see if its possible to get the real ticket though

and im leaving Dirk up because i know it haunts you
    [/quote]
    Honestly I could care less. I have always liked Dirk. If anything I like him 100 times more now. Without him Lebron would have a ring. Dirk is in my top 10 now baby!!!
    [/quote]</p>

All that love you give him and this is what you get back Lando.</p>[/quote]
    Do you honestly think expect anything less....of course you don't.

I sure am looking forward to Papi and Gonz going at it in the Finals tonight.
    [/quote]F' those clowns, I wanna see Big Tex and Granderson go shot for shot in the derby
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Cano...murderous.

PLEASE tell me that someone saw Cano hit that Banner above the center field 2nd deck!!
    It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gonzalez was better

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]

Oh, I didn't know 2nd place in a competition is the one who won.

Gonzalez is good....but NOBODY hits the distance consistently that Cano does. Showed that last night clearly.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

PLEASE tell me that someone saw Cano hit that Banner above the center field 2nd deck!!
    It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated.
    Mod M who do I write the cheque out too

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]

Oh, I didn't know 2nd place in a competition is the one who won.

Gonzalez is good....but NOBODY hits the distance consistently that Cano does. Showed that last night clearly.[/quote]I want Prince Feilder on my team.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I saw it. Cano is a freak. 440-455 is a routine hit for that guy. That was an insane derby.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated.
    Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]Bandy--Enjoy your vacation this week brother...Holiday, happy times, is good stuff.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</P>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.