Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    How about changing your avatar for Jeter. Your fav Yankee for his great achievement. Dez would like looking at it as well. Ya know, since you were there and all....

I was so happy for you that day. I bet you were just screaming and it was incredible. I was going to call you that night but you never answer your phone lol. I figured it was one of the best days of your life. Only so many people can say they were there. I hope you saved your ticket.
    [/quote]

****ing ticket print out i am going t ocall the stadium and see if its possible to get the real ticket though

and im leaving Dirk up because i know it haunts you
    [/quote]
    Honestly I could care less. I have always liked Dirk. If anything I like him 100 times more now. Without him Lebron would have a ring. Dirk is in my top 10 now baby!!!
    [/quote]

lol true, but the fact that Dalls runs the west is what eats you

dude there was nothing like being there. My greatest sporting event experience ever - and by far

[/quote]
    It doesn't eat me but I'm glad you think that. lol I honestly could care less. The only thing that bugs me is you have had the same one up for so ****ing long and B'ball is over.

Saying Dallas runs the west is like saying NJ runs the East.
    [/quote]

well i say true things and u just say words

thats the difference in how we talk
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</P>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</P>

[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.
    [/quote]</P>

touching article im sure....but let's be realistic. someone stupid clearly wrote that.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]

actually he wasn't. Less home runs and shorter distance home runs

HATERRRRRRRRRRR

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]Cano...murderous.

PLEASE tell me that someone saw Cano hit that Banner above the center field 2nd deck!!
    It had to have been a 495-505 foot shot. he hit under it a few HRs later and the measured it at 480 something[/quote]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated.
    Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]

it was double or nothin

we pusheds

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Gonzalez was better
    [/quote]

Oh, I didn't know 2nd place in a competition is the one who won.

Gonzalez is good....but NOBODY hits the distance consistently that Cano does. Showed that last night clearly.[/quote]I want Prince Feilder on my team.[/quote]

he may be our DH next year

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>[/quote]

is that like a new short or something?

a shot of seagrams dropped in maple syrup?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.
    [/quote]

i mean thats cool - anything to make the kid happy

but is that really going to mak ehim happy? Does he really understand what he has? Its just weird

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>

[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.
    [/quote]</p>

touching article im sure....but let's be realistic. someone stupid clearly wrote that.</p>[/quote]

i read the kid that gave the ball has to pay like 12k in taxes for all the gifts he got now lololol

its funny cuz hes a moron and should of sold it

but what the g**** does he have to pay taxes for? Thats ridic

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>

[/quote]</p>

touching article im sure....but let's be realistic. someone stupid clearly wrote that.</p>[/quote]Yeah, not realistic, but nice thought

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</P>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</P>

[/quote]

is that like a new short or something?

a shot of seagrams dropped in maple syrup?
    [/quote]</P>

lolwut?</P>

Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka in lemonade...thats my summer drink fo sho.</P>

Firefly makes a better sweet tea vodka....but seagrams wins the price war =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant