Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>

[/quote]

is that like a new short or something?

a shot of seagrams dropped in maple syrup?
    [/quote]</p>

lolwut?</p>

Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka in lemonade...thats my summer drink fo sho.</p>

Firefly makes a better sweet tea vodka....but seagrams wins the price war =P</p>[/quote]

thats blondie's **** - she ****in loves that stuff

she mixes it with ginger ale - tastes exactly like iced tea

isn't seagrams canadian?
    [/quote]I believe it is.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]I stopped watching after Joey Bats got eliminated. Mod M who do I write the cheque out too[/quote]</p>

I was expecting more Bautista bombs</p>[/quote]I was too, so were many other's-I'll bet. I read something touching yesterday regarding Jeter's 3k ball. It said that it should be given to the 6yr old boy who lost his Dad at the Ranger game.
    [/quote]

i mean thats cool - anything to make the kid happy

but is that really going to mak ehim happy? Does he really understand what he has? Its just weird
    [/quote]mehh it would be a good gesture but like you said does he understand what he has. maybe when he grows up but still. and how about hammilton going on a tear after this happens. if i tossed a ball to a fan and they fell to their death, i dont know what i would do. whole things strange.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't tell you guys how bad it chaps my *** that blondie is a phillies fan. I'm talkin **** with this kid i know whose an eagles/phillies fan. How can she associate with them and be such a giants fan?

This moron is saying that he misses when the home run derby was all juiced up. These people just talk out of their ***. The truth of the matter is that i think its safe to say the past 4 years we've been out of the "steroid" era - at least especially with the HR derby

since the HR derby at yankee stadium we've had the 3 out of the past 4 derbys have ranked in the top 4 all time of collective hrs, most home runs in a single round, and most home runs in the final round

everybody talks out of their ***... but hes just tity hurt cuz howard wasn't in it.
    [/quote]</p>

The Derby was never really "juiced up" look at it's participants over the years</p>

only a few juicers Ive seen in the list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Run_Derby</p>

the first Derby I remember watching was 93 I think, where Junior lost to Juan Gonzalez</p>[/quote]

yeabut like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, Giambi - they all have been in it and thats what he was saying... those were the best cuz of the juice

but hes just full of ****. Hes like "well its my opinion".

Honestly the beauty of the HR derby is that it is ONLY based on one things: HRs. How could anybody make the case that less HRs was more entertaining. IF thats your opinion then your a moron
    [/quote]I remember the derby with McGuire and Sosa-it was epic. I realize that Cano set a 3 round record with the 12 hr's. He only had 6 outs when he hit the 12th. Who knows how many more he could of had, but they stopped as soon as he beat the 11 runs. I guess they did not want him to run up the record? Idk.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I remember the derby with McGuire and Sosa-it was epic. I realize that Cano set a 3 round record with the 12 hr's. He only had 6 outs when he hit the 12th. Who knows how many more he could of had, but they stopped as soon as he beat the 11 runs. I guess they did not want him to run up the record? Idk.
    [/quote]</P>

I thought of that immediately after it ended. the last round records only matter if you go first lol. cuz the 2nd person can only get one more lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Only in your little fantasy world. Social D lacks the speed and attitude of real punk. They are a hard rock band.

You guys and your genres.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

you must really hate Social Distortion. I mean, to tell a band that they arent what they SAY they are?
    the nerve....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...we all think we're things we aren't.</P>

You think you're attractive to women. I think I'm young.</P>

I know they were inspired by the punk movement in the late 70's. But punk is angry, anti-social music. Social Distortion is a great band. I think their version of "Ring of Fire" is one of the truly great rock and roll songs ever. But they are what they are. </P>

"Machine Gun Blues" aint punk.</P>

The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones..etc.... Thats punk.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Our O-line is ****ing awesome
    [/quote]snee is such a mammoth

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Only in your little fantasy world. Social D lacks the speed and attitude of real punk. They are a hard rock band.

You guys and your genres.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

you must really hate Social Distortion. I mean, to tell a band that they arent what they SAY they are?
    the nerve....</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...we all think we're things we aren't.</p>

<font size="6">You think you're attractive to women. I think I'm young.</font></p>

I know they were inspired by the punk movement in the late 70's. But punk is angry, anti-social music. Social Distortion is a great band. I think their version of "Ring of Fire" is one of the truly great rock and roll songs ever. But they are what they are. </p>

"Machine Gun Blues" aint punk.</p>

The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones..etc.... Thats punk.</p>[/quote]

LMFAO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]I know they were inspired by the punk movement in the late 70's. But punk is angry, anti-social music. Social Distortion is a great band. I think their version of "Ring of Fire" is one of the truly great rock and roll songs ever. But they are what they are.

"Machine Gun Blues" aint punk.</P>

The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones..etc.... Thats punk.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's punk, dude....you can't completely discount the evolution of a genre that's been around for nearly 4 decades.

lets put it this way.....punk IS hard rock....soooo what exactly are you arguing? Just because they were around in the 80s, but dont match your list of 80s punk bands, doesnt mean they arent punk. They know they are punk, and im sure they would hate having you as a fan anyway.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I know they were inspired by the punk movement in the late 70's. But punk is angry, anti-social music. Social Distortion is a great band. I think their version of "Ring of Fire" is one of the truly great rock and roll songs ever. But they are what they are.

The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones..etc.... Thats punk.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's punk, dude....you can't completely discount the evolution of a genre that's been around for nearly 4 decades.

lets put it this way.....punk IS hard rock....soooo what exactly are you arguing? Just because they were around in the 80s, but dont match your list of 80s punk bands, doesnt mean they arent punk. They know they are punk, and im sure they would hate having you as a fan anyway.</p>[/quote]

lies

they want old guns opening for them
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I know they were inspired by the punk movement in the late 70's. But punk is angry, anti-social music. Social Distortion is a great band. I think their version of "Ring of Fire" is one of the truly great rock and roll songs ever. But they are what they are.

The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones..etc.... Thats punk.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lets put it this way.....punk IS hard rock....soooo what exactly are you arguing? Just because they were around in the 80s, but dont match your list of 80s punk bands, doesnt mean they arent punk. They know they are punk, and im sure they would hate having you as a fan anyway.</p>[/quote]punk is not hard rock, imo.