Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

I've actually had to unfriend multiple people from these boards. ppl who friend requested me, not the other way around.
    No idea who they really were, but some were ultra-political, and i cant stand seeing **** like that on my news feed.
    And this one kid, a marine of all things. so ridiculously racist. i dont want to get into details, but what a disgrace of an American.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

when does a shooter become a motor cycle....I once was a punk who played rock music did that make my music punk rock ???</P>

how's everybody doing !!</P>

[/quote]

lol thats pretty cool. You dont need a motorcycle liscence to drive one of those
    [/quote]</P>

I know I'm in the minority. But I love scooters like that. Would be fun to ride around the Berkshires on.</P>[/quote]I throught you might ...notice the name......nothing wrong with that bike I'd ride that around also

</p>

when does a shooter become a motor cycle....I once was a punk who played rock music did that make my music punk rock ???</p>

how's everybody doing !!</p>

[/quote]

lol thats pretty cool. You dont need a motorcycle liscence to drive one of those
    [/quote]</p>

I know I'm in the minority. But I love scooters like that. Would be fun to ride around the Berkshires on.</p>[/quote]However -yours would say "ZAG" to support your credo on the rear fender.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

As some of you know, I am a chronic unfreinder on FB. Its nothing personal.</p>

One of my best friends (she introduced my wife and me) sent a post complaining about the loggers who were clearing fallen trees after the tornados because in her view they were displacing innocent animals (bunnies and birds) She ended the post with "how do they sleep at night?"</p>

So I kindly suggested that these guys are helping their fellow man to get their lives back and its a tad harsh to ask how they sleep at night.</p>

After about a week of posts back and forth with many people, her punk *** twirp of a daughter posts <font size="6">"**** all you *******s who love people more than animals"</font></p>

So I unfriended the girl who introduced me to my wife. All because of her POS daughter.</p>

I'm a pain but I know no other way to be.</p>[/quote]

its people like that that make me understand cannibalism a little bit
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

</p>

when does a shooter become a motor cycle....I once was a punk who played rock music did that make my music punk rock ???</p>

how's everybody doing !!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I know I'm in the minority. But I love scooters like that. Would be fun to ride around the Berkshires on.</p>[/quote]

yea i don't mind scooters, they are fun and easy

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

As some of you know, I am a chronic unfreinder on FB. Its nothing personal.</p>

One of my best friends (she introduced my wife and me) sent a post complaining about the loggers who were clearing fallen trees after the tornados because in her view they were displacing innocent animals (bunnies and birds) She ended the post with "how do they sleep at night?"</p>

So I kindly suggested that these guys are helping their fellow man to get their lives back and its a tad harsh to ask how they sleep at night.</p>

After about a week of posts back and forth with many people, her punk *** twirp of a daughter posts "**** all you *******s who love people more than animals"</p>

So I unfriended the girl who introduced me to my wife. All because of her POS daughter.</p>

I'm a pain but I know no other way to be.</p>

[/quote]</p>

****ing hippies.
    there's nothing wrong with unfriending people who are well...to put it nicely....****ing stupid.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Well its not that she's stupid. At least thats not the reason I unfriended her. Its her ****head of a daughter, and the fact that it seemed OK with her that her demon seed talks like that on line.</p>

Yes she is becoming a hippy. She wanted all of us to support John Edwards during the primaries in 08. I sent a message back to her "Don't you know who I am?"</p>[/quote]
    i think anybody who thinks the value of an animal is greater than a person deserves to be secluded

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

when does a shooter become a motor cycle....I once was a punk who played rock music did that make my music punk rock ???</P>

how's everybody doing !!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I know I'm in the minority. But I love scooters like that. Would be fun to ride around the Berkshires on.</P>

[/quote]However -yours would say "ZAG" to support your credo on the rear fender.
    [/quote]</P>

One of the band names I thought of was "blank" and the Zaggers.</P>

"Zagging" is one of my mantras. I just couldn't come up with a name for the "blank" (and don't say "Ziggy"...too cliche)</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]I've actually had to unfriend multiple people from these boards. ppl who friend requested me, not the other way around.
    No idea who they really were, but some were ultra-political, and i cant stand seeing **** like that on my news feed.
    And this one kid, a marine of all things. so ridiculously racist. i don't want to get into details, but what a disgrace of an American.[/quote]I haven't had to do anything like that as of yet most of my feed is made up of G-fans and they are all pretty cool...I did have a couple family members going at it on line a while back and I had to straighten themup...it was crazy calling each other name and what not ......they still love me ...I think

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]I've actually had to unfriend multiple people from these boards. ppl who friend requested me, not the other way around.
    And this one kid, a marine of all things. so ridiculously racist. i don't want to get into details, but what a disgrace of an American.[/quote]I haven't had to do anything like that as of yet most of my feed is made up of G-fans and they are all pretty cool...I did have a couple family members going at it on line a while back and I had to straighten themup...it was crazy calling each other name and what not ......they still love me ...I think[/quote]</P>

hah...madness!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]I've actually had to unfriend multiple people from these boards. ppl who friend requested me, not the other way around.
    And this one kid, a marine of all things. so ridiculously racist. i don't want to get into details, but what a disgrace of an American.[/quote]I haven't had to do anything like that as of yet most of my feed is made up of G-fans and they are all pretty cool...I did have a couple family members going at it on line a while back and I had to straighten themup...it was crazy calling each other name and what not ......they still love me ...I think[/quote]</P>

hah...madness!!</P>[/quote] young kids... they been good since