Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i guess u should stop hating yankees

u rapist loving mother heffer!
    [/quote]
    LOL

You know I love you baby. I just can't help it...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

As some of you know, I am a chronic unfreinder on FB. Its nothing personal.</p>

One of my best friends (she introduced my wife and me) sent a post complaining about the loggers who were clearing fallen trees after the tornados because in her view they were displacing innocent animals (bunnies and birds) She ended the post with "how do they sleep at night?"</p>

So I kindly suggested that these guys are helping their fellow man to get their lives back and its a tad harsh to ask how they sleep at night.</p>

After about a week of posts back and forth with many people, her punk *** twirp of a daughter posts <font size="6">"**** all you *******s who love people more than animals"</font></p>

So I unfriended the girl who introduced me to my wife. All because of her POS daughter.</p>

<font color="#0000FF"><u><font size="4">I'm a pain but I know no other way to be.</font></u></font></p>[/quote]

its people like that that make me understand cannibalism a little bit
    [/quote]I cannot blame someone or hold it against them-when they are honest about themselves. That's a real person, the kind I prefer. Yes, they are annoying as **** sometimes, but aren't we all? ....and much better than fake people

Cano turns his hips so fast. It almost looks like his legs and torso are going to come apart. It was very cool his dad pitched for him. He seems like a really cool dude. I might argue that its more impressive how hard he throws the ball from 2nd without moving a muscle than how far he can hit it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

when does a shooter become a motor cycle....I once was a punk who played rock music did that make my music punk rock ???</p>

how's everybody doing !!</p>

[/quote]

lol thats pretty cool. You dont need a motorcycle liscence to drive one of those
    [/quote]</p>

I know I'm in the minority. But I love scooters like that. Would be fun to ride around the Berkshires on.</p>

[/quote]However -yours would say "ZAG" to support your credo on the rear fender.
    [/quote]</p>

One of the band names I thought of was "blank" and the Zaggers.</p>

"Zagging" is one of my mantras. I just couldn't come up with a name for the "blank" (and don't say "Ziggy"...too cliche)</p>[/quote]

Deleted that pic--it was freaking huge

Scooters are very cool. I can actually ride them semi-successfully for a little while, BUT eventually-I crash everything with 2 wheels. I have no idea what it is with me and 2 wheels.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

As some of you know, I am a chronic unfreinder on FB. Its nothing personal.</p>

One of my best friends (she introduced my wife and me) sent a post complaining about the loggers who were clearing fallen trees after the tornados because in her view they were displacing innocent animals (bunnies and birds) She ended the post with "how do they sleep at night?"</p>

So I kindly suggested that these guys are helping their fellow man to get their lives back and its a tad harsh to ask how they sleep at night.</p>

After about a week of posts back and forth with many people, her punk *** twirp of a daughter posts <font size="6">"**** all you *******s who love people more than animals"</font></p>

So I unfriended the girl who introduced me to my wife. All because of her POS daughter.</p>

<font color="#0000ff"><u><font size="4">I'm a pain but I know no other way to be.</font></u></font></p>[/quote]

its people like that that make me understand cannibalism a little bit
    [/quote]I cannot blame someone or hold it against them-when they are honest about themselves. That's a real person, the kind I prefer. Yes, they are annoying as **** sometimes, but aren't we all? ....and much better than fake people
    [/quote]

listen i love animals. Infact, i'm quite a ***** when it comes to animals

unless they are complete vegetarians living a life full of pro-animals, then they aren't being real. If they enjoy going to the race track, eating a hamburger, having a sausage, bacon, egg (SPK too Of course - delish) with thier morning coffee then really how can they really take that stance.

ITs people who can't accept the nature of it all i can't call realists.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Cano turns his hips so fast. It almost looks like his legs and torso are going to come apart. It was very cool his dad pitched for him. He seems like a really cool dude. I might argue that its more impressive how hard he throws the ball from 2nd without moving a muscle than how far he can hit it.
    [/quote]

its sick how easy he makes it look sometimes...

like hard *** play it just looks effortless by him. Almost to the point where he doesn't even get credit for it because he makes these plays look so easy

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Cano turns his hips so fast. It almost looks like his legs and torso are going to come apart. It was very cool his dad pitched for him. He seems like a really cool dude. I might argue that its more impressive how hard he throws the ball from 2nd without moving a muscle than how far he can hit it.
    [/quote]Extremely impressive. That explosive pivot like whip of his hips is such an efficient transfer of power from his lower body into his torso. His form was so perfect and solid. I could not believe how solid he holds his stance after his hits as he watches the ball fly.

[/quote]</P>

his fielding looks very effortless. I agree. he makes everything look easy lol.

yea and his swing looks like it would rip the muslces surrounding my rib cage if I were to do that. =p</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Cano turns his hips so fast. It almost looks like his legs and torso are going to come apart. It was very cool his dad pitched for him. He seems like a really cool dude. I might argue that its more impressive how hard he throws the ball from 2nd without moving a muscle than how far he can hit it.
    [/quote]

its sick how easy he makes it look sometimes...

like hard *** play it just looks effortless by him. Almost to the point where he doesn't even get credit for it because he makes these plays look so easy
    [/quote]Very true with highly talented atheletes, they make the extremely difficult look so simple that the average person does not realize the complexity of their sport.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...zkKtyzt6e22kMI

this would make the whole offseason worth it