Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/posluszny_giants_may_fit_LpNlGXKozkKtyzt6e22kMI

this would make the whole offseason worth it
    [/quote]what idiot WANTs to stay in buffalo??
    [/quote]

i got no problem with somebody wanting to stay where he was draft, i actually appreciate it
    [/quote]i like it too but when the team hasnt made the playoffs since 99...id prefer to win. plus its like siberia up there during the winter.
    [/quote]

i don't know how to even respond to that except see 2008 Saints (or whatever year it was)
    [/quote]lol are you really going to compare the bills to the saints? the saints had/have talent, a great qb and a good coach. the bills, not so much. plus competing with the pats a jets every year.
    [/quote]

last time i checked Bills are a young team and both the jets and pats are old and there are 2 wildcard spots

So suggest that for hte rest of his career the Bills couldn't possibly turn it around with the young talent they have is stupid
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/posluszny_giants_may_fit_LpNlGXKozkKtyzt6e22kMI

[/quote]

i got no problem with somebody wanting to stay where he was draft, i actually appreciate it
    [/quote]i like it too but when the team hasnt made the playoffs since 99...id prefer to win. plus its like siberia up there during the winter.
    [/quote]

i don't know how to even respond to that except see 2008 Saints (or whatever year it was)
    [/quote]lol are you really going to compare the bills to the saints? the saints had/have talent, a great qb and a good coach. the bills, not so much. plus competing with the pats a jets every year.
    [/quote]</P>

I have to say that if the Bills can stop the run a lot better they have a decent base. I actua;;y think their QB made a lot of plays last year. They played a lot of teams tough last year.</P>

And The Meadowlands isn't exactly the French Riviera in December.</P>

</P>

Of course Dez wouldn't know that, never having been to a game.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/posluszny_giants_may_fit_LpNlGXKozkKtyzt6e22kMI

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

last time i checked Bills are a young team and both the jets and pats are old and there are 2 wildcard spots

So suggest that for hte rest of his career the Bills couldn't possibly turn it around with the young talent they have is stupid
    [/quote]please get real. theres nothing wrong with loyalty, i hated cc for a year cause it took him 40 mill more just to get him to sign with the yanks. but saying the bills are....well i dont know what youre trying to say. but they are far from good. name your price, i bet they wont make it to 8-8

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/posluszny_giants_may_fit_LpNlGXKozkKtyzt6e22kMI

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]please get real. theres nothing wrong with loyalty, i hated cc for a year cause it took him 40 mill more just to get him to sign with the yanks. but saying the bills are....well i dont know what youre trying to say. but they are far from good. name your price, i bet they wont make it to 8-8
    [/quote]</P>

Every year there is a team or two that turn it completely around in one season. The Chiefs would be a good example from last season.</P>

"Worst to First" is a common occurance in the NFL. I don't know if the Bills are that team, but they have as good a chance as anyone else to be.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/posluszny_giants_may_fit_LpNlGXKozkKtyzt6e22kMI

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Every year there is a team or two that turn it completely around in one season. The Chiefs would be a good example from last season.</p>

"Worst to First" is a common occurance in the NFL. <u>I don't know if the Bills are that team, but they have as good a chance as anyone else to be.</u></p>[/quote]not in my opinion they dont. but well see.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Cano turns his hips so fast. It almost looks like his legs and torso are going to come apart. It was very cool his dad pitched for him. He seems like a really cool dude. I might argue that its more impressive how hard he throws the ball from 2nd without moving a muscle than how far he can hit it.
    [/quote]</P>

Cano and Utley have the most fluid swing in baseball. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Every year there is a team or two that turn it completely around in one season. The Chiefs would be a good example from last season.</P>

"Worst to First" is a common occurance in the NFL. <U>I don't know if the Bills are that team, but they have as good a chance as anyone else to be.</U></P>

[/quote]not in my opinion they dont. but well see.
    [/quote]</P>

Well since it happens every year, why don't you share with us, using your massive expertise, which team with less than 6 wins from last year, will make the playoffs this season.</P>

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Cano turns his hips so fast. It almost looks like his legs and torso are going to come apart. It was very cool his dad pitched for him. He seems like a really cool dude. I might argue that its more impressive how hard he throws the ball from 2nd without moving a muscle than how far he can hit it.
    [/quote]</P>

Cano and Utley have the most fluid swing in baseball. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Gonzo has the best swing in baseball. Plus he's the best hitter.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so within the next 10 years u dont think the Bills will be in the playoffs? Lol ur a ****in nut job

saints were a bad example cuz they've actually been in the playoffs m ore than i thougth the past 20 years (because of their division)

2010 playoffs:
    Jets - Bengals - Ravens - Pats - Chargers - Colts
    Pack - Cards - Eagles - Boys - Vikings - Saints

2000 playoffs:
    Titans - Raiders - Phins - Ravens - Broncos - Colts
    Gianbts - Vikings - Saints - Eagles - Buccs - Rams

1990 playoffs:
    Bills - Raiders - Bengals - Phins - Chiefs 0 Vikes
    49ers - Giants - Bears - Eagles - Skins - Saints

out of 36 spots 25 different teams

NFL has the most parady. **** changes at the drpo of a hat

Bills have a good young core and aging rivals

i

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

"Worst to First" is a common occurance in the NFL. <U>I don't know if the Bills are that team, but they have as good a chance as anyone else to be.</U></P>

[/quote]not in my opinion they dont. but well see.
    [/quote]</P>

Well since it happens every year, why don't you share with us, using your massive expertise, which team with less than 6 wins from last year, will make the playoffs this season.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Cleveland Browns may suprise people</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s