Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MattMeyer(Mr.Ed)Bud---Omg-this is sick, but this reminds me of when me and my buddy where in Mexico back in the late 80's. We walking down some strip drunk on coronas and all these guy's are trying to lure us into their shop for entertainment. This guy say's to me, Senor(no tilde) you must come in here we have a donkey. I'm like wtf, so what. He say's noooooo you don't understand me....we have a donkey and a lady. Now I just have to see it this ****. The image of that poor woman and the burro still disturbs me
    [/quote]</P>

that has become one of the biggest tourist scams nowadays apparently.
    example, you said that when you went in the late 80s, you had no idea what he was talking about, and were shocked at the thought, yet intrigued.
    Nowadays, everyone has heard of the donkey show, and people go looking for it. I read a thing last year where people were being held up, robbed, attacked, and in a few cases, tourists have gone missing, all because they wanted to see the donkey show &gt;.&lt; lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]like 2 weeks ago, when you wouldnt talk to me cause of the go go sig like a little woman? lol im closer than you think
    [/quote]</p>

Or the times we've argued so relentlessly that youve disappeared from the forums for a week.

Let's put it this way....the only time I left the forums for a week was after a temporary ban for calling out every single "sky is falling" fairweather fan. lol</p>

=]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Who's talking to who here?</p>[/quote]I felt like DePizz this morning with Ltforever535. Very confusing to balance that act.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]like 2 weeks ago, when you wouldnt talk to me cause of the go go sig like a little woman? lol im closer than you think
    [/quote]</P>

Or the times we've argued so relentlessly that youve disappeared from the forums for a week.

Let's put it this way....the only time I left the forums for a week was after a temporary ban for calling out every single "sky is falling" fairweather fan. lol</P>

=]</P>

[/quote]GM JP. Espn is showing old episodes of FNL this week as we approach the finale of the series this Friday. Last night I watched the 2006 episodes where Street was disabled.
    [/quote]</P>

That was 06?!?!? **** i'm old....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MattMeyer(Mr.Ed)Bud---Omg-this is sick, but this reminds me of when me and my buddy where in Mexico back in the late 80's. We walking down some strip drunk on coronas and all these guy's are trying to lure us into their shop for entertainment. This guy say's to me, Senor(no tilde) you must come in here we have a donkey. I'm like wtf, so what. He say's noooooo you don't understand me....we have a donkey and a lady. Now I just have to see it this ****. The image of that poor woman and the burro still disturbs me
    [/quote]</p>

example, you said that when you went in the late 80s, you had no idea what he was talking about, and were shocked at the thought, yet intrigued.
    Nowadays, everyone has heard of the donkey show, and people go looking for it. I read a thing last year where people were being held up, robbed, attacked, and in a few cases, tourists have gone missing, all because they wanted to see the donkey show &gt;.&lt; lol</p>[/quote] Yeah it was a long time ago. It was sick--only funny for a short period and then I actually felt bad for her. That's the thing with exotic vacations--I know the chances are slim, but you could disappear, like Touristas-where they cut out your organs for hospitals.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Let's put it this way....the only time I left the forums for a week was after a temporary ban for calling out every single "sky is falling" fairweather fan. lol</p>

=]</p>

[/quote]GM JP. Espn is showing old episodes of FNL this week as we approach the finale of the series this Friday. Last night I watched the 2006 episodes where Street was disabled.
    [/quote]</p>

That was 06?!?!? **** i'm old....</p>[/quote]I thought the same-did they screw up on the year? It seems like only @ 2 yrs ago Street was injured.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Nowadays, everyone has heard of the donkey show, and people go looking for it. I read a thing last year where people were being held up, robbed, attacked, and in a few cases, tourists have gone missing, all because they wanted to see the donkey show &gt;.&lt; lol</p>[/quote]

what a way to go
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]</p>

Nowadays, everyone has heard of the donkey show, and people go looking for it. I read a thing last year where people were being held up, robbed, attacked, and in a few cases, tourists have gone missing, all because they wanted to see the donkey show &gt;.&lt; lol</p>[/quote] Yeah it was a long time ago. It was sick--only funny for a short period and then I actually felt bad for her. That's the thing with exotic vacations--I know the chances are slim, but you could disappear, like Touristas-where they cut out your organs for hospitals.
    [/quote]uhhhhh what are you guys talking about? mexican donkey punching?

All-Pro

[/quote]</P>

Nowadays, everyone has heard of the donkey show, and people go looking for it. I read a thing last year where people were being held up, robbed, attacked, and in a few cases, tourists have gone missing, all because they wanted to see the donkey show &gt;.&lt; lol</P>[/quote] Yeah it was a long time ago. It was sick--only funny for a short period and then I actually felt bad for her. That's the thing with exotic vacations--I know the chances are slim, but you could disappear, like Touristas-where they cut out your organs for hospitals.
    [/quote]that don't sound like any funto me got to worry about your organs while on vacation...

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]or the movie hostile, that movie creepy

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]or the movie hostile, that movie creepy
    [/quote]Hostile was disturbing.