+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 16890 FirstFirst ... 959991071081091101111191592096091109 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 168900

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Can't go on the 11th, because I have family obligations that day. My grandparents anniversary. There is no way in hell I leave them hanging out to dry on their special day so I can go to a game with you guys.

Family > football

I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go and then I would catch up with you guys, but I guess that's for another season
    [/quote] listen bro, i got it.. get them Anny tickets to the game... well show grand pappy and mumsy a good time... are they familiar with power hour?[/quote]

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

They both hate Eli's guts

Our idea of fun is not their idea of fun

I think they just want to stay at home (I don't blame them) and relax, nothing big.
    [/quote] do't worry i'll get em so **** faced they'll think they are at the jets - pats game[/quote]

LOL

You don't know my family, do you?
    [/quote] just a couple of the female members [] im obviously just breaking ur balls[/quote]

Hi daddy
    [/quote] poppa bud will do[/quote]

If ur my father, you got action young and early... god damn
    [/quote] i was a prodigy[/quote]</P>

i thought you were MMB i was mrs MMB and LT was mini MMB lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

I gave you a ring and the question.</P>

he gave you the question and no ring</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Can't go on the 11th, because I have family obligations that day. My grandparents anniversary. There is no way in hell I leave them hanging out to dry on their special day so I can go to a game with you guys.

Family &gt; football

I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go and then I would catch up with you guys, but I guess that's for another season
    [/quote] listen bro, i got it.. get them Anny tickets to the game... well show grand pappy and mumsy a good time... are they familiar with power hour?[/quote]

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

I think they just want to stay at home (I don't blame them) and relax, nothing big.
    [/quote] do't worry i'll get em so **** faced they'll think they are at the jets - pats game[/quote]

LOL

[/quote] just a couple of the female members [] im obviously just breaking ur balls[/quote]

Hi daddy

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

</p>

Yeah I know your closer to my age. I am 27 as well, august '81. You're going as well, right man?</p>[/quote]

To the draft day party, definitely, to the raider game? probably, depends like I said I get my tickets through a cousin in law so it depends on what he's doing that week if he's going or wants to give em up, I'd come either way since I live like 10 min away but with the parking the way it is I can't just drive down there.

If someone was willing to give me a ride I'd come for the tailgate though, see if I can't find a ticket while I'm there, for the raider game I could probably find one for like 30-50 bucks :P

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

bad idea- poor kid would freeze his *** of all afternoon long.</P>

[/quote]

Used to work in a beer store, sat in a freezer at just above freezing temp for 8-10 hours a day, trust me I'll be fine, plus, I'm dead sexy so if she out drinks me I'm fine with going shirtless.

Problem is this is one of those "Girl" bets, were the guy is serious and will actually uphold his end and the Girl backs down if she loses.

And who you calling kid BB85, I got you by 4 years [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

damn i think im going to be the youngin</P>

[/quote] how old are u?[/quote]</P>

ill be 23 next month</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Damn, you are young! lol. How old are you Matt?</P>

[/quote] 24 and a half lol[/quote]</P>

*</P>

hahaha I like the half part in there, lol. Damn all you guys are youngons. You're in college still right? or probably just graduated?</P>

[/quote] haha college.. i think i did thtat for a year or two[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Damn, enjoy it! Where do you go? </P>[/quote]

went to monmouth, brookdale, and bergen cc... got into some monster debts

tunneled my way out (about to be done) in another year i'll be going back to finish up... hopfully i don't get teabagged on the credit transfers, but i prolly will
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It is going to cost me $1100 before I even step foot in NYC. I am saving 5 months to do it. It will cost you nothing. This is the last thing I am ever going to say about it. Maybe one day I will meet you.......
    [/quote]</P>

Bro, I told you why I can't go to October 11</P>

I had a plan all set up in like 5 minutes and then BOOM</P>

Family obligations on october 11</P>

Yes, one day you will get to meet me</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you too.... lol

Family > football

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

LOL

Hi daddy

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

he gave you the question and no ring</P>[/quote]

u gotta show up to get the girl bro
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you too.... lol

Family &gt; football

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

LOL

Hi daddy

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

[/quote] u gotta show up to get the girl bro[/quote]</P>

i even told him he could bring his laptop. still no go.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

</p>

The older I get the more my drinking abilities go! lol.</p>[/quote]

I'm not seeing the amount I can drink go down as I age, what I AM noticing is that hangovers that used to last till like 10-11AM now last till like 6PM the next day, and my body just hurts more, like all over.

used to be wake up with a headache, lol eat beer cereal get drunk again, hangover gone, now its roll out of bed crawl into the shower, make some eggs smoke a butt and drive to work.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you too.... lol

Family &gt; football

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

LOL

Hi daddy

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

Ah-ha.... I have that taken care of</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

this is another very true statement lol</P>