Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]<font color="#008000" size="6">**** the ****ing Eagles!!</font>[/quote]

i turned the espys off after they won that award
    [/quote]</p>

i didnt watch. the eagles as a team won an award? **** THAT NOISE!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

yea for best come back or something like that

guess who it was against
    [/quote]Salt in the wound
    [/quote]</p>

I didn't watch it. What award could they possibly have won?</p>

The "One and Done" award?</p>

[/quote]CONGRATS on the 20k!! What's the deal, I thought all the green squares get filled with 20k?
    [/quote]btw--if the board we move to resembles the carolina panther board identically(as reports indicate)....say good bye to the day's of GOGO and my girlies.
    [/quote]</p>

Please explain.</p>

[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

[/quote]Based on what I saw on Friday when I previewed the panthers forum:

Avatar &amp; Sig can only appear on the members public profile, NOT on each individual post as it does here.
    [/quote]</p>

No Gogo....No Morehead. At least I'll get some work done.</p>[/quote]

no way u can stay awy

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]<font color="#008000" size="6">**** the ****ing Eagles!!</font>[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

guess who it was against
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]CONGRATS on the 20k!! What's the deal, I thought all the green squares get filled with 20k?
    [/quote]btw--if the board we move to resembles the carolina panther board identically(as reports indicate)....say good bye to the day's of GOGO and my girlies.
    [/quote]</p>

Please explain.</p>[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

Avatar &amp; Sig can only appear on the members public profile, NOT on each individual post as it does here.
    [/quote]The public profile section of each member (it appears) allows members to have conversations, exchange pics, etc. with each other separate from the general forum.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]<FONT color=#008000 size=6>**** the ****ing Eagles!!</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i didnt watch. the eagles as a team won an award? **** THAT NOISE!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

guess who it was against
    [/quote]</P>

I didn't watch it. What award could they possibly have won?</P>

The "One and Done" award?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Please explain.</P>

[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

[/quote]</P>

No Gogo....No Morehead. At least I'll get some work done.</P>

[/quote]

no way u can stay awy
    [/quote]</P>

Everytime I try to get out.....They pull me back in.</P>

</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

guess who it was against
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Please explain.</p>

[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

[/quote]</p>

No Gogo....No Morehead. At least I'll get some work done.</p>[/quote]pleeeease. youll miss me to much.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]<FONT color=#008000 size=6>**** the ****ing Eagles!!</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i didnt watch. the eagles as a team won an award? **** THAT NOISE!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

guess who it was against
    [/quote]</P>

I didn't watch it. What award could they possibly have won?</P>

The "One and Done" award?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Please explain.</P>

[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

[/quote]</P>

No Gogo....No Morehead. At least I'll get some work done.</P>

[/quote]pleeeease. youll miss me to much.
    [/quote]</P>

Who are you again?</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

guess who it was against
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Please explain.</p>[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

[/quote]

i just asked
    [/quote]

You asked about the avatars/sigs? Maybe there are settings that can be defined by the forum admin. that will allow us to have the avatars/sigs
    Take a look, maybe I am not seeing it accurately.
    Another question I have is-the private messages appear to be separate from this public profile(public vs private? duh? lol)
    In the end, there are three modes to communicate in:

General forum
    public profile
    private msg

Actually only 1 more communication mode than here.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

guess who it was against
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Please explain.</p>

[/quote]

yea waht do u mean

[/quote]</p>

No Gogo....No Morehead. At least I'll get some work done.</p>

[/quote]pleeeease. youll miss me to much.
    [/quote]</p>

Who are you again?</p>[/quote]one of the many who gave you a spankin yesterday. lol shredded is an understatement. mh "dynasty" is coming to an end. you should be more friendly, maybe youd have SOME allies. lol

All-Pro

hi everyone.. Hows work treating yahs

[quote user="bandwgn86"]hi everyone.. Hows work treating yahs [/quote]i thought today was friday again

[quote user="bandwgn86"]hi everyone.. Hows work treating yahs [/quote]How's your doctor?

I told my doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me to keep out of those places: RD