Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I didnt think you were too high on Rage?</P>

Sabbath??? wow a lil old school...i like...</P>

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</P>

[/quote] i was in 8th grade when their single first came out... Hybrid Theory is a great album front to back... very unique sound i love LP. Dude i am THEE black sabbath fan of the 80s babies. I was even thinking of starting a tribute band lol Rage is my ****. If I had to pick one band it would prolly be them i'd add Cypress Hill to that list too[/quote]</P>

Black Sabbath was only "Black Sabbath" in the late 60's and seventies.</P>

Paranoid came out circa 1970 (War Pigs is the greatest terrible song of all time) and Master of Reality came out one year later.</P>

80's?, Matt. Please..</P>

[/quote] lol. Mob Rules and Heaven andHellwith Dio was pretty good.[/quote] i don't consider Dio days true Black Sabbath... i really hate Dio... him and his mystical dragons... lol he became a singer because he was fired from his job at Medieval Times lol[/quote]</P>

Black Sabbath without Ozzie is the same as the Stranglers without Hugh Cornwell. Not the same band.</P>

You followed the remnants of the band. Not the band at their peak. So Sorry.</P>

[/quote] actually its a free country mr. moorehead... if music sucks im not gonna pretend i like it just because i like other stuff they did... thats the beauty of music opposed to liking a sports team. For instance i'll be a Giants fan thru thick and thin and always ilke the players we got for the most part.. musically i'll always like certain things that BS has done... but that doesn't mean i should like it all.[/quote]</P>

Don't get snippy. </P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

i'll get snippy if i want to get snippy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Is anyone disappointed again with the selection of the Top 20 in Maxim's Hot 100 for '09.

Who is selecting these girls? This is getting a bit ridiculous.....It all started 3 years ago with Lindsay Lohan at #1.

women or gays

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Is anyone disappointed again with the selection of the Top 20 in Maxim's Hot 100 for '09.

Who is selecting these girls? This is getting a bit ridiculous.....It all started 3 years ago with Lindsay Lohan at #1.
    [/quote]

Lohan got #1 a few years ago?

How the **** did that happen?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I still can't believe we spent the whole day talking about ****ing NASCAR attendance and ratings... ridiculous.
    [/quote]WOW, kinda happy I was at work where the GMB's are blocked..... Oh wait nevermind the AC/Fan system at my job went out AGAIN so its like a friggin sweat box
    [/quote]

Ah, that sucks bro...

Yeah, you didn't miss much of anything. Me and MMB vs. Daven, Landon, and Morehead arguing over whether or not baseball or NASCAR gets better attendance and ratings.
    [/quote]</p>

to me the answerwas a hands down Baseball!! </p>

[/quote]

doesn't matter what it was "to you" fact is its nascar...TV Viewing wise, for attendence I submit that 15+ MLB games can beat 1 RACE..but if you include that races qualifying and practice it gets close..and depends on the track vs the actual amount of tickets sold etc etc....gets really muddy.
    [/quote] bla bla bla... im not doing this again today lol[/quote] Promise???? lol.</p>

Nine inch nails/ Jaynes addiction tonight, and i cant go...</p>

</p>[/quote]

i've seen Janes before, good show...

not much of a NIN fan tho[/quote]Not much of a NIN fan either, but Id LOVE 2 see Janes Addiciton, I have a friend hittin up the show 2nite and Im def envious.....
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]women or gays[/quote]
    I'll take women, we all know you want gays.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Is anyone disappointed again with the selection of the Top 20 in Maxim's Hot 100 for '09.

[/quote]

Lohan got #1 a few years ago?

How the **** did that happen?
    [/quote]

i'd nail Lohan over your he-she any day

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]women or gays[/quote]
    I'll take ****, we all know i'm gay.
    [/quote]

yes we do

Anyone hear about the store clerk on LI that was gonna get robbed by some guy with a baseball bat until he pulled out a rifle and the would be robber got down on his knees and told the shop keep about the hard times he fell on after losing his job and still needed to provide for his family, so the shopkeeper gave the guy, 40 bux and a loaf of bread...He actually went to give the guy a gallon of milk but he was gone b4 the clerk returned.......

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...-Thief-40.html
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers