Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im delayed listening to howard on my iphone but they are replaying micky mantle on howard. He just came on
    [/quote]I think I remember that bit--they start talking about the war? is that right? It's been horrible with him gone for the past 2 weeks. I meant to ask you how your holding up?
    [/quote]

im fine... lately i've been enjoying O&A more
    [/quote]Grandma's boy is legendary....What channel are o & a on? I'll check them out . It's been terrible w/o howard. I listened to Rodney Dangerfield cd the entire way in today. argh
    [/quote]

sirius 206, xm 105
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]huh?

yo why cant i post a face book picture?

[/quote]

you can but i dont think anybody can see it unless they are friends with the person, unless u save the pic and upload it

i saw the pic

and for the record my junk is bigger
    [/quote]lol pizzle has a tounge ring too. "im very aroused"

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im delayed listening to howard on my iphone but they are replaying micky mantle on howard. He just came on
    [/quote]I think I remember that bit--they start talking about the war? is that right? It's been horrible with him gone for the past 2 weeks. I meant to ask you how your holding up?
    [/quote]

[/quote]Grandma's boy is legendary....What channel are o & a on? I'll check them out . It's been terrible w/o howard. I listened to Rodney Dangerfield cd the entire way in today. argh
    [/quote]

sirius 206, xm 105
    [/quote]Thanks-I'll check it on way home. Do they run taped shows all day like Howard?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im delayed listening to howard on my iphone but they are replaying micky mantle on howard. He just came on
    [/quote]

[/quote]

sirius 206, xm 105
    [/quote]Thanks-I'll check it on way home. Do they run taped shows all day like Howard?
    [/quote]

yea.. Ron and Fez are midday but then they do replays
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

i want to start drawing epic giants plays. i think stuff like this is awesome. the detail on tyrees helmet is crazy.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]huh?

yo why cant i post a face book picture?

[/quote]

you can but i dont think anybody can see it unless they are friends with the person, unless u save the pic and upload it

i saw the pic

and for the record my junk is bigger
    [/quote]Stoppppp, someone posted a junk pic?

[quote user="dezzzR"]i want to start drawing epic giants plays. i think stuff like this is awesome. the detail on tyrees helmet is crazy.

[/quote]omg--where did you get that. I love it!!! I want it. Who does those?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]i want to start drawing epic giants plays. i think stuff like this is awesome. the detail on tyrees helmet is crazy.

[/quote]omg--where did you get that. I love it!!! I want it. Who does those?
    [/quote]i googled giants drawings. but i actually think this picture, i dont know what to call it but you know those insurance commercials that always play during football season where it makes the people talking look like cartoons? it still looks sick.

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol pizzle has a tounge ring too. "im very aroused"
    [/quote]</P>

tru.story....</P>

just realized i've had it for 10 years. &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol pizzle has a tounge ring too. "im very aroused"
    [/quote]</p>

tru.story....</p>

just realized i've had it for 10 years. &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]