Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]huh?

yo why cant i post a face book picture?

[/quote]

you can but i dont think anybody can see it unless they are friends with the person, unless u save the pic and upload it

i saw the pic

and for the record my junk is bigger
    [/quote]lol pizzle has a tounge ring too. "im very aroused"
    [/quote]If a girl has a tongue ring she'll probably suck your djck, if a guy has a tongue ring he'll probably suck your djck - Chris Rock 'No Sex In The Champagne Room'

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if u dont know what a prince albert is --- google it
    [/quote]
    Of course I know cause I have one...
    [/quote]

Hows matt like it?[/quote]
    He loves it. Except sometimes it gets caught on his taint piercing.
    [/quote]I see you guys are keeping it straight in my absence, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

I take full responsibility for looking up a prince albert while my daughter and I are discussing something. She's like, what's a Prince Albert? I'm like ah-who know's these guy's are crazy. I did not search images so text came up, I chose Wiki, thinking it would be milder, because I had a sense of some type of piercing and BOOM, a schwantz pic with a giant hoop earing at the very top of the page.

I was more embarassed than her, which made me ponder another thought? Anyway-She's a great girl and my wife and I have a very close relationship with her..... I FAILED.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I take full responsibility for looking up a prince albert while my daughter and I are discussing something. She's like, what's a Prince Albert? I'm like ah-who know's these guy's are crazy. I did not search images so text came up, I chose Wiki, thinking it would be milder, because I had a sense of some type of piercing and BOOM, a schwantz pic with a giant hoop earing at the very top of the page.

I was more embarassed than her, which made me ponder another thought? Anyway-She's a great girl and my wife and I have a very close relationship with her..... I FAILED.

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha...hey man, it's not so bad!
    How old is she? probably less awkward if she's younger lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I take full responsibility for looking up a prince albert while my daughter and I are discussing something. She's like, what's a Prince Albert? I'm like ah-who know's these guy's are crazy. I did not search images so text came up, I chose Wiki, thinking it would be milder, because I had a sense of some type of piercing and BOOM, a schwantz pic with a giant hoop earing at the very top of the page.

[/quote]</p>

hahahaha...hey man, it's not so bad!
    How old is she? probably less awkward if she's younger lol</p>[/quote]14. I've already told her that I need to take her future suitors for a little ride the first time they come over to " get to know them"

So --last night the Manager(built for speed) of the CU was on her way out as I was leaving. The Chivalrous guy that I am held the door for her because she was carrying about 2 feet thick worth of binders to her car. We actually ended up discussing bank stuff in the parking lot for a few minutes. One thing is clear, she was in awe of all that is LT.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]14. I've already told her that I need to take her future suitors for a little ride the first time they come over to " get to know them"
    [/quote]</P>

lmao...
    I love the scene from bad boys 2, when Mike and Marcus answer the door for Marcus' daughter's date, and Mike Loooowwwwwery is holdin that bottle of wine, pretending to be ****faced, and they are givin the kid hell.
    "You a virgin?" -"yes sir" "good, keep it that way. aint gonna be no ****in tonight!"
    "Ya eva made love to a man??.......ya want to?!"
    "how oldis you?!" "15?? nigga you 'least 30!! Youa big tallLudacris lookin' mutha****a!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So --last night the Manager(built for speed) of the CU was on her way out as I was leaving. The Chivalrous guy that I am held the door for her because she was carrying about 2 feet thick worth of binders to her car. We actually ended up discussing bank stuff in the parking lot for a few minutes. One thing is clear, she was in awe of all that is LT.
    [/quote]</P>

she puts me from6 to midnight with one glance</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]14. I've already told her that I need to take her future suitors for a little ride the first time they come over to " get to know them"
    [/quote]</p>

lmao...
    I love the scene from bad boys 2, when Mike and Marcus answer the door for Marcus' daughter's date, and Mike Loooowwwwwery is holdin that bottle of wine, pretending to be ****faced, and they are givin the kid hell.
    "You a virgin?" -"yes sir" "good, keep it that way. aint gonna be no ****in tonight!"
    "Ya eva made love to a man??.......ya want to?!"
    "how oldis you?!" "15?? nigga you 'least 30!! Youa big tallLudacris lookin' mutha****a!"</p>[/quote]Great Scene--Martin comes up behind him, "What da problem is marcus? Wearing a guinea t-shirt, flashing his guns and drinking out of the bottle of boo's. Pure Awesome.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So --last night the Manager(built for speed) of the CU was on her way out as I was leaving. The Chivalrous guy that I am held the door for her because she was carrying about 2 feet thick worth of binders to her car. We actually ended up discussing bank stuff in the parking lot for a few minutes. One thing is clear, she was in awe of all that is LT.
    [/quote]</p>

she puts me from6 to midnight with one glance</p>

lol</p>[/quote]One word---TIGHT. Probably far too mature for us.