Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So --last night the Manager(built for speed) of the CU was on her way out as I was leaving. The Chivalrous guy that I am held the door for her because she was carrying about 2 feet thick worth of binders to her car. We actually ended up discussing bank stuff in the parking lot for a few minutes. One thing is clear, she was in awe of all that is LT.
    [/quote]</P>

she puts me from6 to midnight with one glance</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]One word---TIGHT. Probably far too mature for us.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not on her level....but I'm good at pretending </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The numbers over on the Panther's forum are insane, right now there are over 700 members online. Their highest total was @ 9900. Everything on that new "v-bulletin" technology forum is bigger and better. I think you guy's will be very happy with it. Has anyone else checked it out?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So --last night the Manager(built for speed) of the CU was on her way out as I was leaving. The Chivalrous guy that I am held the door for her because she was carrying about 2 feet thick worth of binders to her car. We actually ended up discussing bank stuff in the parking lot for a few minutes. One thing is clear, she was in awe of all that is LT.
    [/quote]</p>

she puts me from6 to midnight with one glance</p>

lol</p>

[/quote]One word---TIGHT. Probably far too mature for us.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm not on her level....but I'm good at pretending </p>[/quote]I'm not even on my wife's level. My plans last night failed miserably. She did not get any sleep, but not for the reason that I would of liked. My wife's brilliant. Sometime's I think one reason that she likes school is so she can show off her intelligence, but that's ok...everyone needs something. She truly is a remarkable woman, which is why she's with LT of course. She went back to school a couple years ago, currently she's taking a course that's always filled up during year over the summer and she had to catch up on stuff and take an exam. Combine that with the kids and everything else and LT becomes very busy helping out and on occassion very lonely. []

ughh colon got slapped around last night. what the ****?

[quote user="dezzzR"]ughh colon got slapped around last night. what the ****?

[/quote]<span class="page-actions"><div class="date"><span>Updated: </span>July 14, 2011, 4:43 PM ET</div>
    </span>
    <div class="headline">
    <h2>Bartolo Colon records under review</h2>
    </div>
    <div class="subhead"><span class="page-actions">
    <ul><li class="first">Email[*]Print[*]Comments[/list]
    <cite class="source">
    Associated Press
    </cite>
    </span></div>

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has received medical records on Bartolo Colon's stem cell treatment.</p>

The New York Yankees pitcher had the treatment in the Dominican Republic in April 2010.</p><div class="mod-container mod-no-footer mod-inline content-box floatright mod-no-header-footer">
    <div class="mod-content"><h4>More On The Yankees</h4>

Want to get the scoop on everything in pinstripes? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

</p></div>
    </div>

Baseball spokesman Pat Courtney said the records were received
    Tuesday and it would take time for them to be reviewed. The records are
    in Spanish.</p>

Stem cells were injected into the shoulder and elbow
    of the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner in an attempt to regenerate tissue.
    The doctors involved have said human growth hormone, which is banned by
    baseball, was not involved.</p>

Colon, 38, is 6-4 with a 3.20 ERA.</p>

Baseball's receipt of the records was first reported by The New York Times.</p>

</p>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ughh colon got slapped around last night. what the ****?

[/quote]<SPAN class=page-actions>
    <DIV class=date><SPAN>Updated: </SPAN>July 14, 2011, 4:43 PM ET</DIV></SPAN>
    <DIV class=headline>
    <H2>Bartolo Colon records under review</H2></DIV>
    <DIV class=subhead><SPAN class=page-actions>
    <UL>
    <LI class=first>Email
    <LI>Print
    <LI>Comments</LI>[/list]<CITE class=source>Associated Press
    </CITE></SPAN></DIV>

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has received medical records on Bartolo Colon's stem cell treatment.</P>

The New York Yankees pitcher had the treatment in the Dominican Republic in April 2010.</P>
    <DIV class="mod-container mod-no-footer mod-inline content-box floatright mod-no-header-footer">
    <DIV class=mod-content>
    <H4>More On The Yankees</H4>

Want to get the scoop on everything in pinstripes? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog
    </P></DIV></DIV>

Baseball spokesman Pat Courtney said the records were received Tuesday and it would take time for them to be reviewed. The records are in Spanish.</P>

Stem cells were injected into the shoulder and elbow of the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner in an attempt to regenerate tissue. The doctors involved have said human growth hormone, which is banned by baseball, was not involved.</P>

Colon, 38, is 6-4 with a 3.20 ERA.</P>

Baseball's receipt of the records was first reported by The New York Times.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thought that was investigated and dropped already in early june.
    the procedure was monitored and filmed apparently, and the MLB had stated they reviewed everything after learning of the stem cell procedure.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Potential Problem: As I indicated before, it appears that they have much more forum members posting at a given time as compared to us. Carolina forum members have pointed out some issues that I would hope our Moderating team and the technical staff of the NYG forum have researched and are aware of.

I got my first negative on the "v-bulletin" message boards. This guy I have been discussing the functioning of their boards with wrote:

"Yeah you've already seen some of the issues, it's certainly not
    perfect... we had a major hack in November of '08 and Zod had to
    restart the board from scratch and there have been some other issues
    since then too... profiles not working, pages not loading right, etc.
    But overall it's a nice board.

Yes, there are MAJOR slow downs on big news days and game days. So much
    so that Zod has a chat program setup on game days to keep people from
    posting a zillion times and he also turns off searching sometimes other
    functions such as rep on those days.

The draft for instance... when we had the #1 pick and took Cam, the
    board was unavailable for probably 32 hours... too much traffic.
    "

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ughh colon got slapped around last night. what the ****?

[/quote]<span class="page-actions"><div class="date"><span>Updated: </span>July 14, 2011, 4:43 PM ET</div>
    </span>
    <div class="headline">
    <h2>Bartolo Colon records under review</h2>
    </div>
    <div class="subhead"><span class="page-actions">
    <ul><li class="first">Email[*]Print[*]Comments[/list]
    <cite class="source">
    Associated Press
    </cite>
    </span></div>

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has received medical records on Bartolo Colon's stem cell treatment.</p>

The New York Yankees pitcher had the treatment in the Dominican Republic in April 2010.</p><div class="mod-container mod-no-footer mod-inline content-box floatright mod-no-header-footer">
    <div class="mod-content"><h4>More On The Yankees</h4>

</p></div>
    </div>

Baseball spokesman Pat Courtney said the records were received
    Tuesday and it would take time for them to be reviewed. The records are
    in Spanish.</p>

Stem cells were injected into the shoulder and elbow
    of the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner in an attempt to regenerate tissue.
    The doctors involved have said human growth hormone, which is banned by
    baseball, was not involved.</p>

Colon, 38, is 6-4 with a 3.20 ERA.</p>

Baseball's receipt of the records was first reported by The New York Times.</p>

</p>[/quote]the guy in your av looks like charlie sheen.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Potential Problem: As I indicated before, it appears that they have much more forum members posting at a given time as compared to us. Carolina forum members have pointed out some issues that I would hope our Moderating team and the technical staff of the NYG forum have researched and are aware of.

I got my first negative on the "v-bulletin" message boards. This guy I have been discussing the functioning of their boards with wrote:

"Yeah you've already seen some of the issues, it's certainly not
    perfect... we had a major hack in November of '08 and Zod had to
    restart the board from scratch and there have been some other issues
    since then too... profiles not working, pages not loading right, etc.
    But overall it's a nice board.

Yes, there are MAJOR slow downs on big news days and game days. So much
    so that Zod has a chat program setup on game days to keep people from
    posting a zillion times and he also turns off searching sometimes other
    functions such as rep on those days.

The draft for instance... when we had the #1 pick and took Cam, the
    board was unavailable for probably 32 hours... too much traffic.
    "
    [/quote]On second thought traffic is not a problem if we jack up NYG bandwith. This current board would get a little quirky on game days as well, but it still functioned.