Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ughh colon got slapped around last night. what the ****?

[/quote]<span class="page-actions"><div class="date"><span>Updated: </span>July 14, 2011, 4:43 PM ET</div>
    </span>
    <div class="headline">
    <h2>Bartolo Colon records under review</h2>
    </div>
    <div class="subhead"><span class="page-actions">
    <ul><li class="first">Email[*]Print[*]Comments[/list]
    <cite class="source">
    Associated Press
    </cite>
    </span></div>

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has received medical records on Bartolo Colon's stem cell treatment.</p>

The New York Yankees pitcher had the treatment in the Dominican Republic in April 2010.</p><div class="mod-container mod-no-footer mod-inline content-box floatright mod-no-header-footer">
    <div class="mod-content"><h4>More On The Yankees</h4>

Want to get the scoop on everything in pinstripes? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

</p></div>
    </div>

Baseball spokesman Pat Courtney said the records were received
    Tuesday and it would take time for them to be reviewed. The records are
    in Spanish.</p>

Stem cells were injected into the shoulder and elbow
    of the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner in an attempt to regenerate tissue.
    The doctors involved have said human growth hormone, which is banned by
    baseball, was not involved.</p>

Colon, 38, is 6-4 with a 3.20 ERA.</p>

Baseball's receipt of the records was first reported by The New York Times.</p>

</p>[/quote]the guy in your av looks like charlie sheen.
    [/quote]av = Dennis Leary sig=Kyle Chandler(friday night lights)

Dezz-Don't forget about Curb your enthusiasm this sunday
    JP-Did you see Rescue me premier?

Maybe i'll put my Riggins avatar back up this week. lol
    Havent had that one in awhile
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz-Don't forget about Curb your enthusiasm this sunday
    JP-Did you see Rescue me premier?
    [/quote]oh i wont. lol if its anything like last week it will be great

and absolutely not. i dont watch shows with stupid spoiled *****s. that show used to be so good.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Potential Problem: As I indicated before, it appears that they have much more forum members posting at a given time as compared to us. Carolina forum members have pointed out some issues that I would hope our Moderating team and the technical staff of the NYG forum have researched and are aware of.

I got my first negative on the "v-bulletin" message boards. This guy I have been discussing the functioning of their boards with wrote:

"Yeah you've already seen some of the issues, it's certainly not
    perfect... we had a major hack in November of '08 and Zod had to
    restart the board from scratch and there have been some other issues
    since then too... profiles not working, pages not loading right, etc.
    But overall it's a nice board.

Yes, there are MAJOR slow downs on big news days and game days. So much
    so that Zod has a chat program setup on game days to keep people from
    posting a zillion times and he also turns off searching sometimes other
    functions such as rep on those days.

The draft for instance... when we had the #1 pick and took Cam, the
    board was unavailable for probably 32 hours... too much traffic.
    "
    [/quote]hurray i can wait for lag. change is rarely good.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP-Did you see Rescue me premier?
    [/quote]</P>

downloaded it, totally forgot about it yesterday. lol
    my buddy and I went to the pool after work, and then came home, and we got obsessed with some video game i played til 10pm lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

hey dezz....off the wall a little here...I'm getting ready to build a kitchen.....its got a 15ft run [ shape...bar of one end I'm thinking about a corner pantry to shorten that run down just under 12ft so I don't have buut in the counter.....do know how much room lets a 3' pantry takes up...it sets in there on a 45 degeee angle...I've done a couple but can't remember

[quote user="dezzzR"]and absolutely not. i dont watch shows with stupid spoiled *****s. that show used to be so good.
    [/quote]</P>

lol i dont get why u dont accept the fact that it's part of the show. the show is filled with evil characters and evil...uhh, undertones? So you need to know all the reasons he's so ****ed up. janet is one of the reasons, and his daughter is just a biproduct of the environment. Like, they are all supposed to be stuck in this neverending cycle up ****edupedness!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"]hey dezz....off the wall a little here...I'm getting ready to build a kitchen.....its got a 15ft run [ shape...bar of one end I'm thinking about a corner pantry to shorten that run down just under 12ft so I don't have buut in the counter.....do know how much room lets a 3' pantry takes up...it sets in there on a 45 degeee angle...I've done a couple but can't remember[/quote]i know what youre trying to do.

a 36 pantry is very big, especially if youre going to angle it, and its 24 deep. hold on let me open 20 20 and see if i can make somin somin niiice

personally to make it easier, id just get a normal 36 inch base corner (pie cut or diagonal doesnt really matter) with some lazy susans in there. it will make it look neat and flush. and **** peninsulas in corners. they **** everything up.

same thing for the wall. a 24 inch diagonal wall looks nice, especially if you want to put some mullian glass in there, but if you do want glass dont forget to finish the interior when you order. but like i said me personally i always try and keep the pantries at the end of the run or next to the frig.

bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches (not including side panels for pantry) from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.