Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]and dont forget end panels for both sides of the pantry. youll need those to be at most 36inches deep.
    [/quote]yea ..got ya.....26/28" so counter dies in there without hitting face frame</p>

</p>[/quote]yea i say 36 just to be sure. you can cut it if its too deep. it will be shorter than 36 if you use a smaller cabinet obviously

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.
    [/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</P>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</P>[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.
    for a 24 inch youll need about 40-41 inches plus the paneling to make it flush with the rest of the cabinets.

im not sure if any one makes a 28 inch pantry unless its custom they go by 3 inches intervals 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 33 36
    [/quote]Big B's Custom Cabs...lol..JK yeaI'mbuildingeverythingbeen doing it for years, need the work....I figured 41 for a 24 off what you told earlier I'll fine tune it when i lay it out somewhere and make sure I like the look...you know your stuff Dezz thanks man

Holy ****!!! lmao

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.
    [/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</p>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</p>[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.
    for a 24 inch youll need about 40-41 inches plus the paneling to make it flush with the rest of the cabinets.

im not sure if any one makes a 28 inch pantry unless its custom they go by 3 inches intervals 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 33 36
    [/quote]Big B's Custom Cabs...lol..JK yeaI'mbuildingeverythingbeen doing it for years, need the work....I figured 41 for a 24 off what you told earlier I'll fine tune it when i lay it out somewhere and make sure I like the look...you know your stuff Dezz thanks man[/quote]B- Did you ever see these two at the Homo Depot?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</P>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</P>

[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.

[/quote]Big B's Custom Cabs...lol..JK yeaI'mbuildingeverythingbeen doing it for years, need the work....I figured 41 for a 24 off what you told earlier I'll fine tune it when i lay it out somewhere and make sure I like the look...you know your stuff Dezz thanks man[/quote]B- Did you ever see these two at the Homo Depot?

[/quote]haha... I'd rather rob salon than be caught in a homo depot </P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</p>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</p>[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.

[/quote]Big B's Custom Cabs...lol..JK yeaI'mbuildingeverythingbeen doing it for years, need the work....I figured 41 for a 24 off what you told earlier I'll fine tune it when i lay it out somewhere and make sure I like the look...you know your stuff Dezz thanks man[/quote]you have machines that make the doors and stains and all the ****? holy **** b you are quit the carpenter.

you should try and find a dealer with all plywood cabinets that will give say a 1.5 multiple for you, then when he gives you your cost of the cabinets, you can throw another .5 or whatever you want on it and bang them for the install too.

soooooo boooored....3+ more hours of this ****....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</p>

[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.

[/quote]haha... I'd rather rob salon than be caught in a homo depot </p>[/quote]Ha, ha. I'd opt for the robbery as well.

[quote user="JPizzack"]soooooo boooored....3+ more hours of this ****....[/quote]What's the plans for the weekend Gay BoyZZZZZZ

[quote user="JPizzack"]soooooo boooored....3+ more hours of this ****....[/quote]what are you doing this weekend nikka?