Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

theyre saying colon might of reinjured his hammy. ughhh bring up nova and phil needs to step up big time

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]soooooo boooored....3+ more hours of this ****....[/quote]what are you doing this weekend nikka?
    [/quote]</P>

hangin out by the pool, all day errr day!!
    not doing **** but being lazy and consuming copious amounts of alcohol while sitting IN or AROUND the pool lol.
    Unless you consider workin on a tan "doing something"...i dont.
    We've made it somewhat of a tradition among my circle of friends to just hang out at the pool at my parents every weekend of the summer, grill, and drink. And if my mom is home, we bust out the Margaritaville machine, and make the *****iest of frozen ***** drinks loaded with booze lol

Good times indeed.

Oh, and my buddy Brese, who some of these clowns met at Thee Game last winter, him and his girl are having their baby today. she got induced this morning, now they are just playin' the waiting game, waitin on her to poop this thing out =P
    lol @ poopin out babies</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

obama says the american public is "sold" on raising taxes. lolthis guy is such a moron.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]soooooo boooored....3+ more hours of this ****....[/quote]what are you doing this weekend nikka?
    [/quote]</p>

hangin out by the pool, all day errr day!!
    not doing **** but being lazy and consuming copious amounts of alcohol while sitting IN or AROUND the pool lol.
    Unless you consider workin on a tan "doing something"...i dont.
    We've made it somewhat of a tradition among my circle of friends to just hang out at the pool at my parents every weekend of the summer, grill, and drink. And if my mom is home, we bust out the Margaritaville machine, and make the *****iest of frozen ***** drinks loaded with booze lol

Good times indeed.

Oh, and my buddy Brese, who some of these clowns met at Thee Game last winter, him and his girl are having their baby today. she got induced this morning, now they are just playin' the waiting game, waitin on her to <font color="#0000FF">poop </font>this thing out =P
    lol @<font color="#0000FF"> poo</font>pin out babies</p>[/quote]That sounds like a perfect weekend. Congrats to your bro on the baby.

Reminds me-when I type -"****" on the v-bulletin forum, the filter automatically converted it to "poo"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.
    [/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</p>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</p>[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.
    for a 24 inch youll need about 40-41 inches plus the paneling to make it flush with the rest of the cabinets.

im not sure if any one makes a 28 inch pantry unless its custom they go by 3 inches intervals 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 33 36
    [/quote]Big B's Custom Cabs...lol..JK yeaI'mbuildingeverythingbeen doing it for years, need the work....I figured 41 for a 24 off what you told earlier I'll fine tune it when i lay it out somewhere and make sure I like the look...you know your stuff Dezz thanks man[/quote]you have machines that make the doors and stains and all the ****? holy **** b you are quit the carpenter.

you should try and find a dealer with all plywood cabinets that will give say a 1.5 multiple for you, then when he gives you your cost of the cabinets, you can throw another .5 or whatever you want on it and bang them for the install too.
    [/quote]Dezz is good at what he does. [Y]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz is good at what he does. [Y]
    [/quote]</P>

suckin golf balls through garden hoses?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz is good at what he does. [Y]
    [/quote]</p>

suckin golf balls through garden hoses?</p>[/quote]It's usually the crazy one's that have that gift.

"You know it was good when you have to peel the bedsheets out of your butt crack."

Never put your **** in crazy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.
    [/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</P>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</P>

[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.
    for a 24 inch youll need about 40-41 inches plus the paneling to make it flush with the rest of the cabinets.

im not sure if any one makes a 28 inch pantry unless its custom they go by 3 inches intervals 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 33 36
    [/quote]Big B's Custom Cabs...lol..JK yeaI'mbuildingeverythingbeen doing it for years, need the work....I figured 41 for a 24 off what you told earlier I'll fine tune it when i lay it out somewhere and make sure I like the look...you know your stuff Dezz thanks man[/quote]</P>

you have machines that make the doors and stains and all the ****? holy **** b you are quit the carpenter.

you should try and find a dealer with all plywood cabinets that will give say a 1.5 multiple for you, then when he gives you your cost of the cabinets, you can throw another .5 or whatever you want on it and bang them for the install too.
    [/quote] sorry dezz I got had some one show up here....Well I do have quite a few tools nothing real fancy tho...three big routers that I use to make the doors of coarse a jointer,planer,tables saws ,arm saw and so on.....Its an old school process each machine is set up to a part I go from one machine to the next...its works pretty good for me ....I stain and polyby handI do spray the doors...simple really</P>

I do make some on materials around 10% and do charge for install...There is more money in it if I supply dealer cabs but less laborof coarse.....pays better to build them and keeps me busy...it is a lot of workand I enjoy it for the most part..one or twoa year is enought tho i get bored with it and want to be out and about...Anyhow Dezz thanks for your help!</P>

All-Pro

bad joke giant picture ...sorry guys I got carried away</P>

</P>

</P>