Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]and absolutely not. i dont watch shows with stupid spoiled *****s. that show used to be so good.
    [/quote]</p>

lol i dont get why u dont accept the fact that it's part of the show. t<u>he show is filled with evil characters and evil...uhh, undertones? So you need to know all the reasons he's so ****ed up. </u>janet is one of the reasons, and his daughter is just a biproduct of the environment. Like, they are all supposed to be stuck in this neverending cycle up ****edupedness!!</p>[/quote]i dont agree 100% there. yes youre right but 9/11, him losing his cousin, friends, and the divorce and living across the street from his ex is enough. they dont need to make the daughter out to be a little slooot.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]and absolutely not. i dont watch shows with stupid spoiled *****s. that show used to be so good.
    [/quote]</P>

lol i dont get why u dont accept the fact that it's part of the show. t<U>he show is filled with evil characters and evil...uhh, undertones? So you need to know all the reasons he's so ****ed up. </U>janet is one of the reasons, and his daughter is just a biproduct of the environment. Like, they are all supposed to be stuck in this neverending cycle up ****edupedness!!</P>

[/quote]i dont agree 100% there. yes youre right but 9/11, him losing his cousin, friends, and the divorce and living across the street from his ex is enough. they dont need to make the daughter out to be a little slooot.
    [/quote]</P>

meh....thats the whole point of the show is him dealing with the massive amounts of **** going on!!
    I agree its a bit over the top, but it's what makes for good tv. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

and dont forget end panels for both sides of the pantry. youll need those to be at most 36inches deep.

whoa--I missed Rescue me talk? I liked the scene with Janet and that crazy chick talking about Tommy's cawck

Nooner:

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.
    [/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</P>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]and dont forget end panels for both sides of the pantry. youll need those to be at most 36inches deep.
    [/quote]yea ..got ya.....26/28" so counter dies in there without hitting face frame</P>

</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]Maybe i'll put my Riggins avatar back up this week. lol
    Havent had that one in awhile[/quote]That's appropriate-tonite is the series finale on tv network.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Potential Problem: As I indicated before, it appears that they have much more forum members posting at a given time as compared to us. Carolina forum members have pointed out some issues that I would hope our Moderating team and the technical staff of the NYG forum have researched and are aware of.

I got my first negative on the "v-bulletin" message boards. This guy I have been discussing the functioning of their boards with wrote:

"Yeah you've already seen some of the issues, it's certainly not
    perfect... we had a major hack in November of '08 and Zod had to
    restart the board from scratch and there have been some other issues
    since then too... profiles not working, pages not loading right, etc.
    But overall it's a nice board.

Yes, there are MAJOR slow downs on big news days and game days. So much
    so that Zod has a chat program setup on game days to keep people from
    posting a zillion times and he also turns off searching sometimes other
    functions such as rep on those days.

The draft for instance... when we had the #1 pick and took Cam, the
    board was unavailable for probably 32 hours... too much traffic.
    "
    [/quote]hurray i can wait for lag. change is rarely good.
    [/quote]I am considering tipping my hand to the mods with this info.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol i dont get why u dont accept the fact that it's part of the show. the show is filled with evil characters and evil...uhh, undertones? So you need to know all the reasons he's so ****ed up. janet is one of the reasons, and his daughter is just a biproduct of the environment. Like, they are all supposed to be stuck in this neverending cycle up ****edupedness!!</p>[/quote]Yes-last night-Tommy put it perfectly. Nothing has been normal since 9/11. Normal is buried under ground zero. You have to take the show for what it is.

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bryon if youre going to do it, youre going to have to bring the pantry out from the wall obviously to line the front of the pantry up with the rest of the cabinets. youre going to have 49 7/16 inches from the corner of the wall, to the start of your nearest cabinets. that should line them up perfectly.
    [/quote]yea I hear ya Dezz...I trying to get rid of the butt joint I would have on the countertop in that 15' run....I'm building these things I could down size corner pantry...I need to pick 3 ft out of the corner so maybe something around 28 would do it or even 24...anyhow I'll probably have lay it out on the floor some where get , take what I need out of the corner build to fit...</p>

looks like something between 24 and 28 would work....thanks dezz...given what you told me a 36" cab equates to 49 7/16 out of the corner....13 1/2 difference if you follow me I think 24 is the least I'd want to go....thanks dezz</p>[/quote]what cabinet line are you using? you build the boxes yourself? ya killing yourself bryon.
    for a 24 inch youll need about 40-41 inches plus the paneling to make it flush with the rest of the cabinets.

im not sure if any one makes a 28 inch pantry unless its custom they go by 3 inches intervals 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 33 36