Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

bad joke giant picture ...sorry guys I got carried away</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]I really not surewhat my uncle meant, but he used to say"Don't be sorry, be careful" Pretty sure it was an insult.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]I really not surewhat my uncle meant, but he used to say"Don't be sorry, be careful" Pretty sure it was an insult.[/quote] no i don't think so LT if your carefull your less apt to make mistakes that you are sorry about....your uncle was a wise man....</P>

it was more of a stupid joke than anything...</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]I really not surewhat my uncle meant, but he used to say"Don't be sorry, be careful" Pretty sure it was an insult.[/quote] no i don't think so LT if your carefull your less apt to make mistakes that you are sorry about....your uncle was a wise man....</P>

it was more of a stupid joke than anything...</P>[/quote]LOL. Thank you B. He was a wise guy alright. RIP. Great soul and good person.

Just a 'hello' to you all, especially my friends from AGFHC and Did You Know... from zim.... because, for some strange reason I've never posted on this thread before... and, it is one of the epic ones

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]Just a 'hello' to you all, especially my friends from AGFHC and Did You Know... from zim.... because, for some strange reason I've never posted on this thread before... and, it is one of the epic ones[/quote] Hi Zim... they kindly let me hang out in here...to bad we'll lose all these great threads

[quote user="byron"][quote user="zimonami"]Just a 'hello' to you all, especially my friends from AGFHC and Did You Know... from zim.... because, for some strange reason I've never posted on this thread before... and, it is one of the epic ones[/quote] Hi Zim... they kindly let me hang out in here...to bad we'll lose all these great threads[/quote]</P>

Surely they can be started again. </P>

[quote user="zimonami"]Just a 'hello' to you all, especially my friends from AGFHC and Did You Know...*** *from zim.... because, for some strange reason I've never posted on this thread before... and, it is one of the epic ones[/quote]

whatttttup yooooooo >.< lol....i mean, hey!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Operation: Weekend, was a great success...
    Spent a grand total of 14 hours at the pool over 2 days. Legit.
    Drank a few bottles of vodka along the way.

Yesterday morning we went to the hospital to see my boy Brese's newborn baby. Cute little baby boy. ****er is gonna be HUGE. he was 9 lb 15oz!!!! I was 9.14 but I was also a few weeks late.

Anyway, hope all yall mothafuggaz had a good wknd.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

That sounds like a weekend by the pool. 14 hours spent with R&amp;R and absoloute-lol.</P>

That is a big boy--whewww!! Poor Mom. Hope everyone is doing well.</P>

</P>

</P>