Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    what other excuses did they have that they all decided - yea lets go with that one
    [/quote]

lol thats exactly what I was thinking</p>

I guess it beat out the excuse of "our plane flew thru a force field of steroid like clouds, and we felt a little funny after that"....but it probably only won out by about 1 or 2 votes...</p>

[/quote]</p>

Forget the soccer implications. This is simply instructions from Kim Jong Il.</p>

This isn't about sports. Its about North Korean political propaganda.</p>

This is the same country that claimed that Kim Jong Ill had 5 holes in one in his first golf game.</p>

Its a country that lives in a fantasy world.</p>

The athletics and athletes and coaches themselves are simply caught in the middle.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="ny06"]

<FONT face=Arial>Morehead State</FONT> </P>

How bout that 16th inning game last night?</P>

I could have gone, a friend had a free ticket. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Those games are OK as long as you win. If you go 16. Blow through your bullpen and LOSE, thats really sucks.</P>

By the way, have I thanked you Yankee fans for Alfredo Aceves?</P>

If not, let me do it now.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    what other excuses did they have that they all decided - yea lets go with that one
    [/quote]

lol thats exactly what I was thinking</P>

I guess it beat out the excuse of "our plane flew thru a force field of steroid like clouds, and we felt a little funny after that"....but it probably only won out by about 1 or 2 votes...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Forget the soccer implications. This is simply instructions from Kim Jong Il.</P>

This isn't about sports. Its about North Korean political propaganda.</P>

This is the same country that claimed that Kim Jong Ill had 5 holes in one in his first golf game.</P>

Its a country that lives in a fantasy world.</P>

The athletics and athletes and coaches themselves are simply caught in the middle.</P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

Yeah...this is a famous satellite photo. Its also a figurative message about how much "in the dark" North Korea really is.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

Those games are OK as long as you win. If you go 16. Blow through your bullpen and LOSE, thats really sucks.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You mean the same guy who won us 10 games in 09 and played in only 10 games the next season?</P>

We should be thanking you guys....</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

You mean the same guy who won us 10 games in 09 and played in only 10 games the next season?</P>

[/quote]</P>

The guy has been great this year.Sort relief, long relief and spot starting. I would honestly say that he has won 3 or 4 games for us this year, minimum. Including last night.</P>

I really don't know about his Yankee experience. You guys never seem to like any of your players. But he's been a Godsend for us.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The guy has been great this year.Sort relief, long relief and spot starting.</FONT> I would honestly say that he has won 3 or 4 games for us this year, minimum. Including last night.</P>

I really don't know about his Yankee experience. You guys never seem to like any of your players. But he's been a Godsend for us.</P>

[/quote]</P>

He did the same for us in 09. </P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

<font face="Arial">Morehead State</font> </p>

How bout that 16th inning game last night?</p>

I could have gone, a friend had a free ticket. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Those games are OK as long as you win. If you go 16. Blow through your bullpen and LOSE, thats really sucks.</p>

By the way, have I thanked you Yankee fans for Alfredo Aceves?</p>

If not, let me do it now.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You mean the same guy who won us 10 games in 09 and played in only 10 games the next season?</p>

We should be thanking you guys....</p>

[/quote]</p>

The guy has been great this year.Sort relief, long relief and spot starting. I would honestly say that he has won 3 or 4 games for us this year, minimum. Including last night.</p>

I really don't know about his Yankee experience.<u> You guys never seem to like any of your players. </u>But he's been a Godsend for us.</p>[/quote] its not like we didnt make moves to beef up the pen after we got rid of him.

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]lmao awesome

[quote user="Morehead State"]The guy has been great this year.Sort relief, long relief and spot starting. I would honestly say that he has won 3 or 4 games for us this year, minimum. Including last night.

[/quote]</P>

I liked Aceves when we had him, but this is what happened:

He was great in 09 for us. Competed for the 5th starter spot, but was chosen as a reliever because of how well Hughes did the year before and in preseason. He then got hurt early in the season, lost him for the year. He then asked for starter type money.....a reliever....after being out for a year...he wouldnt renegotiate, so we said hit the road.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant