Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Good Morning all!!!! Those kenny Power vids are widespread for those new snakers...also some great bits with the ufc fighter ariah...

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm not sure why you would assume that I meant the same year he got injured. Anyone who can look at a page of stats for 5 seconds can see the 6 games he played were clearly NOT good. So there's nothing to backtrack from....just you not comprehending what I typed, or misunderstanding. So this argument would be completely pointless if you just accept that. You're trying to make points about things I/we already know instead of just admitting you misread what i said. Think what you want, but by you thinking that I thought his 6 games was "an amazing season", and then stating that it is what I meant, you are basically saying I'm a ****ing idiot. If I know you at all, then you should already know that this is not true, and accept that you understood what I had written as something completely different than what I meant.[/quote]</p>

I was wondering why you said such a stupid thing Pizz. As I said in my previous post, you clearly had problems reading my post properly and as a consequence, responded inappropriately.</p>

Now putting that aside, lets review the facts about Bradshaw and Williams.</p>

Please let me know where I am incorrect.</p>

1. Bradshaw has missed only 1 game in the past 2 years</p>

2. DWill has missed 13</p>

3. Bradshaw had 1235 yards rushing in 2010.</p>

4. DWill had 361 yards in 2010, then got hurt and missed 10 games.</p>

5. RB's who have shown evidence of breaking down have fallen in disfavor in the NFL in recent years.</p>

6. I would submit that missing 3 games in 2009, and 10 games in 2010, is showing signs of breaking down to a reasonable person.</p>

7. Morehead thinks Pizz is as cute as he can be.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

he also had alot of ankle nad knee surgery and was pretty much on limited carries for half of 2009.

Dwilll did have his season ending injury last year that isn't going to effect his cash.

Do you not think DWill will at least get as much as bradshaw but probably more
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I hope this day goes by fast.....it's DEAD!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I hope this day goes by fast.....it's DEAD!!![/quote]I noticed this weekend. People have been staying in during the heat. *******!

Thought you were getting your Riggins Avatar up!

FNL-The series finale was Friday night. A very somber episode, it was an hour and a half. I liked how they tied it all together in the last 5 minutes. Great scene when Matt Serensen asked Coach Taylor for Julies hand in marriage, Riggins building his house with his brother on his property and coach was in PA coaching his new team.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Thought you were getting your Riggins Avatar up!

FNL-The series finale was Friday night. A very somber episode, it was an hour and a half. I liked how they tied it all together in the last 5 minutes. Great scene when Matt Serensen asked Coach Taylor for Julies hand in marriage, Riggins building his house with his brother on his property and coach was in PA coaching his new team.
    [/quote]</P>

I know! I keep forgetting!</P>

Yea good closure on that episode I feel....
    Glad to see things working out for everyone. It was good.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm not sure why you would assume that I meant the same year he got injured. Anyone who can look at a page of stats for 5 seconds can see the 6 games he played were clearly NOT good. So there's nothing to backtrack from....just you not comprehending what I typed, or misunderstanding. So this argument would be completely pointless if you just accept that. You're trying to make points about things I/we already know instead of just admitting you misread what i said. Think what you want, but by you thinking that I thought his 6 games was "an amazing season", and then stating that it is what I meant, you are basically saying I'm a ****ing idiot. If I know you at all, then you should already know that this is not true, and accept that you understood what I had written as something completely different than what I meant.[/quote]</p>

I was wondering why you said such a stupid thing Pizz. As I said in my previous post, you clearly had problems reading my post properly and as a consequence, responded inappropriately.</p>

Now putting that aside, lets review the facts about Bradshaw and Williams.</p>

Please let me know where I am incorrect.</p>

1. Bradshaw has missed only 1 game in the past 2 years</p>

2. DWill has missed 13</p>

3. Bradshaw had 1235 yards rushing in 2010.</p>

4. DWill had 361 yards in 2010, then got hurt and missed 10 games.</p>

5. RB's who have shown evidence of breaking down have fallen in disfavor in the NFL in recent years.</p>

6. I would submit that missing 3 games in 2009, and 10 games in 2010, is showing signs of breaking down to a reasonable person.</p>

7. Morehead thinks Pizz is as cute as he can be.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

he also had alot of ankle nad knee surgery and was pretty much on limited carries for half of 2009.

Dwilll did have his season ending injury last year that isn't going to effect his cash.

Do you not think DWill will at least get as much as bradshaw but probably more
    [/quote]****ing AB-If he starts dropping the ball all over the field again this year-I have no use for him.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Thought you were getting your Riggins Avatar up!

[/quote]</p>

I know! I keep forgetting!</p>

Yea good closure on that episode I feel....
    Glad to see things working out for everyone. It was good.</p>[/quote]Yes-I def enjoyed it. Sorry to see FNL go. I may watch some King of Thrones on demand now. Any idea when Kenny Powers gets going?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]wow Morehead....why are you still comparing Bradshaw and Williams? what the hell do I care? Did I ever even compare the 2 ever? Did I say Williams is better than AB? Find me that post. Still trying to figure out why you're talking. I said what Matt said, that they would get the same type of deal but would guess Williams would get more. People like numbers.[/quote]</P>

Yes you did.</P>

<FONT size=2>D-Will will get more than Bradshaw...im like 98% sure...

The other 2% is because 98% of people in the world are really *** stupid.</FONT>
    </P>

......Pizzlestick</P>

Not only do you think Dwill will get a better contract, but you suggest if you think otherwise, you must be stupid.</P>

I am really fine with your view about this. But since you claim that if you disagree you must be stupid, I felt I must retort.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I thought we were done?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well this was from last night.</P>

But as you know its not over until Morehead says its over.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi