Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]just herd on espn bradshaw wants to stay a giant. sooo **** youuuu pizz. []
    [/quote]</P>

Why was that @ me? I don't care. I prefer to keep him.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]just herd on espn bradshaw wants to stay a giant. sooo **** youuuu pizz. []
    [/quote]</p>

Why was that @ me? I don't care. I prefer to keep him.</p>[/quote]Yesterday -AB had said that he prefers to remain a Giant.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm not sure why you would assume that I meant the same year he got injured. Anyone who can look at a page of stats for 5 seconds can see the 6 games he played were clearly NOT good. So there's nothing to backtrack from....just you not comprehending what I typed, or misunderstanding. So this argument would be completely pointless if you just accept that. You're trying to make points about things I/we already know instead of just admitting you misread what i said. Think what you want, but by you thinking that I thought his 6 games was "an amazing season", and then stating that it is what I meant, you are basically saying I'm a ****ing idiot. If I know you at all, then you should already know that this is not true, and accept that you understood what I had written as something completely different than what I meant.[/quote]</p>

I was wondering why you said such a stupid thing Pizz. As I said in my previous post, you clearly had problems reading my post properly and as a consequence, responded inappropriately.</p>

Now putting that aside, lets review the facts about Bradshaw and Williams.</p>

Please let me know where I am incorrect.</p>

1. Bradshaw has missed only 1 game in the past 2 years</p>

2. DWill has missed 13</p>

3. Bradshaw had 1235 yards rushing in 2010.</p>

4. DWill had 361 yards in 2010, then got hurt and missed 10 games.</p>

5. RB's who have shown evidence of breaking down have fallen in disfavor in the NFL in recent years.</p>

6. I would submit that missing 3 games in 2009, and 10 games in 2010, is showing signs of breaking down to a reasonable person.</p>

7. Morehead thinks Pizz is as cute as he can be.</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

he also had alot of ankle nad knee surgery and was pretty much on limited carries for half of 2009.

Dwilll did have his season ending injury last year that isn't going to effect his cash.

Do you not think DWill will at least get as much as bradshaw but probably more
    [/quote]</p>

Matt, I would tend to believe that Bradshaw would command a bit more than Dwill, given the reasons I've already stated. If he signs back with us, he might take a tad less (home town discount) than he would otherwise on the open market.</p>

RB's that have shown some signs of breaking down (and I'm not saying that Dwill is breaking down, but there are red flags over the past two years that GM's will certainly consider) tend not to do well in free agency.</p>

[/quote]

this sounds like a bet
    [/quote]</p>

You have to agree that RB's have become less and less important in the NFL. Teams have plugged in guys when another guy gets hurt and haven't missed a beat. Plus so many teams have two backs that split time. The glory days of great backs are gone. There are still guys line AP and MJD, but most teams now have two effective backs.</p>

Thats why you don't see a lot of backs go early in the draft anymore. </p>

[/quote]

regardless i bet that bradshaw is a giant... i bet that wherever DWill goes he'll be paid equal if not more than bradshaw
    [/quote]</p>

I'd like to keep Bradshaw, and I think he feels a certain loyalty to us for giving him a chance. But given our cap situation, its going to be tough.</p>

The article that Pizz cited supports my view on RB's in the NFL. Thats why I think we have an outside shot at Dwill. Notice I said "outside". Maybe 1 in 10.</p>

But there is a real chance that we will lose Bradshaw and have BJ and the young guys left. I like BJ persoanlly. i think he a really good player. But he would be more effective with a change of pace kind of guy to complement him.</p>

[/quote]

zero shot at dwill
    [/quote]</p>

if we resign Bradshaw, than obviously we would have no interest. If Bradshaw goes to Miami, or some other place, I say we will definately have interest.</p>[/quote]

Z-E-R-O
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Zero chance --agreed. Also BJ and AB increase their effectiveness by having the contrast of each other on the team.

I want to buy my buddy Chris' new baby boy a Giants onsie! lmao
    or maybe i'll just wait till he's a bit bigger and get him a jersey! haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm not sure why you would assume that I meant the same year he got injured. Anyone who can look at a page of stats for 5 seconds can see the 6 games he played were clearly NOT good. So there's nothing to backtrack from....just you not comprehending what I typed, or misunderstanding. So this argument would be completely pointless if you just accept that. You're trying to make points about things I/we already know instead of just admitting you misread what i said. Think what you want, but by you thinking that I thought his 6 games was "an amazing season", and then stating that it is what I meant, you are basically saying I'm a ****ing idiot. If I know you at all, then you should already know that this is not true, and accept that you understood what I had written as something completely different than what I meant.[/quote]</P>

I was wondering why you said such a stupid thing Pizz. As I said in my previous post, you clearly had problems reading my post properly and as a consequence, responded inappropriately.</P>

Now putting that aside, lets review the facts about Bradshaw and Williams.</P>

Please let me know where I am incorrect.</P>

1. Bradshaw has missed only 1 game in the past 2 years</P>

2. DWill has missed 13</P>

3. Bradshaw had 1235 yards rushing in 2010.</P>

4. DWill had 361 yards in 2010, then got hurt and missed 10 games.</P>

5. RB's who have shown evidence of breaking down have fallen in disfavor in the NFL in recent years.</P>

6. I would submit that missing 3 games in 2009, and 10 games in 2010, is showing signs of breaking down to a reasonable person.</P>

7. Morehead thinks Pizz is as cute as he can be.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

he also had alot of ankle nad knee surgery and was pretty much on limited carries for half of 2009.

Dwilll did have his season ending injury last year that isn't going to effect his cash.

Do you not think DWill will at least get as much as bradshaw but probably more
    [/quote]</P>

Matt, I would tend to believe that Bradshaw would command a bit more than Dwill, given the reasons I've already stated. If he signs back with us, he might take a tad less (home town discount) than he would otherwise on the open market.</P>

RB's that have shown some signs of breaking down (and I'm not saying that Dwill is breaking down, but there are red flags over the past two years that GM's will certainly consider) tend not to do well in free agency.</P>

[/quote]

this sounds like a bet
    [/quote]</P>

You have to agree that RB's have become less and less important in the NFL. Teams have plugged in guys when another guy gets hurt and haven't missed a beat. Plus so many teams have two backs that split time. The glory days of great backs are gone. There are still guys line AP and MJD, but most teams now have two effective backs.</P>

Thats why you don't see a lot of backs go early in the draft anymore. </P>

[/quote]

regardless i bet that bradshaw is a giant... i bet that wherever DWill goes he'll be paid equal if not more than bradshaw
    [/quote]</P>

I'd like to keep Bradshaw, and I think he feels a certain loyalty to us for giving him a chance. But given our cap situation, its going to be tough.</P>

The article that Pizz cited supports my view on RB's in the NFL. Thats why I think we have an outside shot at Dwill. Notice I said "outside". Maybe 1 in 10.</P>

But there is a real chance that we will lose Bradshaw and have BJ and the young guys left. I like BJ persoanlly. i think he a really good player. But he would be more effective with a change of pace kind of guy to complement him.</P>

[/quote]

zero shot at dwill
    [/quote]</P>

if we resign Bradshaw, than obviously we would have no interest. If Bradshaw goes to Miami, or some other place, I say we will definately have interest.</P>

[/quote]

Z-E-R-O
    [/quote]</P>

well since you think we will resign Bradshaw, I get your position. But IF we do not resign AB, do you think we will have any interest?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Why was that @ me? I don't care. I prefer to keep him.</p>[/quote]i dont know, i was breezing through yesterdays posts and saw you say something like he wants to play in south beach.

Dezz-Did you see it Sunday night?

Just can't get a good football conversation going on this thread.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz-Did you see it Sunday night?

[/quote]nah i missed it. was it good?