Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]New Rule: Replay officials will have authority to stop the game after each score before an extra point is attempted if it was a questionable score. Coaches will no longer be able to challenge a score.

NFL referee officials have reported for their physicals --bodywt and fat % were among their tests.
    [/quote]

awesome...

thats the way it should be

is there anything changing about having guys on the field oppose to having a guy in the booth like hockey?
    [/quote]Yes--now coaches will not waste their challenges on scores. There was no mention of the guy in the booth.
    One thing, they did say confused me. They said if there was a ? on a score, the official would wait to watch a television network replay of the play. I thought each stadium had their own game tape?
    [/quote]</P>

no. the stadium has access to everything being broadcast from the cameras on any given day, for that exact reason.</P>

[/quote]? How is that different from the stadium being able to play back the film? I'm thinking about that disclaimer that is always displayed on nfl network, regarding the program being copyrighted for blah, blah, blah. This is an nfl game, with nfl officials right?
    [/quote]</P>

they do play back the film. I mean im sure they do have their own cameras, but they have the same angles we see on tv too.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]crazy GM talk - but if we had to trade Osi - what if we sent him to the Broncos and got Moreno and a pick - would u do it?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Moreno and a 2nd and Yes I would !!!</p>

[/quote]yea i would too. but i think the giants are going to want a 1st rounder.
    [/quote]

moreno and a first rounder? No way.

We wouldn't even get Moreno and a 2nd rounder

[/quote]</p>

agreed. except to be honest, why do we keep drafting RBs in the late rounds if we never intend on using them?
    I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</p>

[/quote]

if Moreno is cheap and we lose Ahmad

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like <font color="#0000ff">Snelling</font> or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]</p>

Jason Snelling is a good player.</p>[/quote]
    He straight murdered **** when Turner was hurt

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Why do you like him so much Matt?

[/quote]

who? Harrison or Moreno?
    [/quote]
    Moreno. I love Harrison. I never entertained the thought of that happening. Would be almost scary to see what he could do with a real QB and passing game.

I guess you could wonder what Moreno could do with 20-25 carries a game as well?
    [/quote]

lol so if u say all of that why are u asking me why i like him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]crazy GM talk - but if we had to trade Osi - what if we sent him to the Broncos and got Moreno and a pick - would u do it?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]yea i would too. but i think the giants are going to want a 1st rounder.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

agreed. except to be honest, why do we keep drafting RBs in the late rounds if we never intend on using them?
    I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</p>[/quote]

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like Snelling or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]

Fox doesn't like Moreno and wants to get rid of him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</p>

[/quote]

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like <font color="#0000ff">Snelling</font> or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]</p>

Jason Snelling is a good player.</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]Yeah, and he ran the ball pretty well also...lol.
    I can see that happenin, he is a "Fox type" back....Someone that can get into the secondary quickly...........

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Moreno and a 2nd and Yes I would !!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</P>

[/quote]

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like <FONT color=#0000ff>Snelling</FONT> or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]</P>

Jason Snelling is a good player.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Let's not forget the 2 touchdowns he ran on us in 09. </P>

Guy can flat out play. Good speed, and does not go down easily. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</p>[/quote]

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like Snelling or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]

[/quote] When did he say all this???
    I heard that he is planning on using him as a 3rd down back this year and then he will go from there...

gay or straight - guys that get eyebrows waxed

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Why do you like him so much Matt?

[/quote]

who? Harrison or Moreno?
    [/quote]
    Moreno. I love Harrison. I never entertained the thought of that happening. Would be almost scary to see what he could do with a real QB and passing game.

I guess you could wonder what Moreno could do with 20-25 carries a game as well?
    [/quote]

lol so if u say all of that why are u asking me why i like him
    [/quote]
    Honestly not sure lol. But you were all on his **** last year to. I just don't see what is so intriguing to you about him. I just said what could he do, not that he would do great. He could be a product of the system there. I like your Harrison idea much better. Not a huge fan of Moreno but anyone in Giants blue will be rep'd by truly yours.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

that would be SWEEEEET

[/quote] When did he say all this???
    I heard that he is planning on using him as a 3rd down back this year and then he will go from there...[/quote]and if fox doesnt like him good chance neither will tc.