Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]gay or straight - guys that get eyebrows waxed
    [/quote]

ehhh

as an irish german - sometimes its necessary. i don't do it thoug. I let my **** grow like wildfire

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]crazy GM talk - but if we had to trade Osi - what if we sent him to the Broncos and got Moreno and a pick - would u do it?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Moreno and a 2nd and Yes I would !!!</p>

[/quote]yea i would too. but i think the giants are going to want a 1st rounder.
    [/quote]

moreno and a first rounder? No way.

We wouldn't even get Moreno and a 2nd rounder

[/quote]</p>

agreed. except to be honest, why do we keep drafting RBs in the late rounds if we never intend on using them?
    I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</p>[/quote]

if Moreno is cheap and we lose Ahmad

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like Snelling or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]

Fox doesn't like Moreno and wants to get rid of him
    [/quote] When did he say all this???
    I heard that he is planning on using him as a 3rd down back this year and then he will go from there...[/quote]and if fox doesnt like him good chance neither will tc.
    [/quote]

based on what

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]gay or straight - guys that get eyebrows waxed
    [/quote]
    Straight for sure. My wife does mine. Furry eyebrows are disgusting.
    [/quote]mine does my neck/ upper back hair. lmao

nah my friend called to hang out after work and he goes "oh you getting out at 4, hmmm alright ill get my brows done before"

sounded really homosexual to me lol.
    [/quote]

yeaaaaa

i could see your dilemma

that def sounded limp wristed

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]gay or straight - guys that get eyebrows waxed
    [/quote]
    [/quote]mine does my neck/ upper back hair. lmao

nah my friend called to hang out after work and he goes "oh you getting out at 4, hmmm alright ill get my brows done before"

sounded really homosexual to me lol.
    [/quote]They make this buzzer with a long arm on it--you can do your own back hair. The wife used to do my back hair years ago--they get tired of that ****.
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="4">Thats it!</font></p>

<font size="4">5 day boycott of thee threadby Morehead.</font></p>[/quote]

LOLOLOL

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]gay or straight - guys that get eyebrows waxed
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Bushy Eyebrows are old man scary. I trim the eyebrows with the nose hair, stache and neck hair.
    [/quote]</P>

ugh, my neck gets a bit ridiculous....****ing guineas! lol....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]crazy GM talk - but if we had to trade Osi - what if we sent him to the Broncos and got Moreno and a pick - would u do it?
    [/quote]</p>

*</p>

Moreno and a 2nd and Yes I would !!!</p>

[/quote]yea i would too. but i think the giants are going to want a 1st rounder.
    [/quote]

moreno and a first rounder? No way.

We wouldn't even get Moreno and a 2nd rounder

[/quote]</p>

agreed. except to be honest, why do we keep drafting RBs in the late rounds if we never intend on using them?
    I dont know why we would trade for a RB, although as a UGA product you all know I like Knowshon lol</p>[/quote]

if Moreno is cheap and we lose Ahmad

that would be SWEEEEET
    [/quote]Sup Swags?? Both Moreno and Bradshaw are worth more to the teams they are already on. Plenty of reasonably priced backs to be had out there. Unless AB wants crazy money, you guys will prob. resign him. KM is going to be the third down back in Foxes Z Blocking schemes. They are looking to add a power guy to compliment what they have now. Probably someone like Snelling or Bush and a slight chance at D-Will. Moreno is going nowhere(for now).[/quote]

Fox doesn't like Moreno and wants to get rid of him
    [/quote] When did he say all this???
    I heard that he is planning on using him as a 3rd down back this year and then he will go from there...[/quote]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-before-long/

[/quote] I don't have the luxory of the clicky click with this computor but i am going to guess that this is taken from the"Woody Paige Mailbag' weekly column where he reported that Josh Mcdaniels supposedly knew early on that Knowshon was a bust and a wimp and all that typical Woody ranting....

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>Thats it!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>5 day boycott of thee threadby Morehead.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

looks like Christmas came early this year, boys!!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

afternoon folk..

PATS!

so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

they want seperate settlements

I can maybe understand VJack and Logans TRYING to do that - but Peyton and Breez? Weren't they the ones last week saying enough is enough?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

they want seperate settlements

I can maybe understand VJack and Logans TRYING to do that - but Peyton and Breez? Weren't they the ones last week saying enough is enough?
    [/quote]</P>

YOu mean Mankins right?
    I didnt hear anything about manning and brees, jsut the other 2 on tv earlier.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant