All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

they want seperate settlements

I can maybe understand VJack and Logans TRYING to do that - but Peyton and Breez? Weren't they the ones last week saying enough is enough?
    [/quote]kill them

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

I can maybe understand VJack and Logans TRYING to do that - but Peyton and Breez? Weren't they the ones last week saying enough is enough?
    [/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]seriously, have them killed.. i want football.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]</P>

All i heard about so far was that Vincent Jackson and Logan Mankins wanted either unrestricted free agency, or monetary compensation. (VJ said $10 mill apparently)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]

its booty
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]</P>

All i heard about so far was that Vincent Jackson and Logan Mankins wanted either unrestricted free agency, or monetary compensation. (VJ said $10 mill apparently)</P>

[/quote] here's what I have been reading ...</P>

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/</P>

looks like the lawyer ispushing this stuff idk you tell me... may be this stuff is just bull..looks like lawyer bull the more i read...these guys need to come out</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]seriously, have them killed.. i want football.[/quote]^ THIS ^
    Don't know what the situation is with the other guys but i can really see where Manchild is coming from. He should have been unrestricted last year. Seeing how they changed the ruling before last year and knowing the Pats will slap him again this year. I would be PO'd also..

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]seriously, have them killed.. i want football.[/quote]</P>

oh I'm with on that Bandy this **** is frustrating........kind of like pork barrel politics slip something in to get something done</P>

All-Pro

Where did everybody go!! damn you meyer!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

[/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]seriously, have them killed.. i want football.[/quote]</P>

** slip something in to get something done</P>[/quote]not a bad idea.. i guess it should be looked as a positive we are much closer to football than we were months ago.
    did i mention i bought season tickets to the Hamilton Tigercats (CFL) cost me $375 for 3 seats lol