Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="byron"]

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick and tired of hearing about Osi andall the drama that goes with him......he got a 31 mil dollar dealand he's ****ing whinning....I don't care what happenswithhim anymore....He could have handled this **** way different imo....</p>

I don't know how you can get rid ofthis sort of thing from players...there's no real pay scale ..its performance based which is all fine and good if its fair....The problemI see is you got owners over paying for players..In many cases bringing in FA's paying thembig money and getting almost nothing out them...the rest of players have to be thinking wtf...In my view its a screwed up system....Don't ask mewhat I'd do cause I don't know what would be fair and you still would have somebody whinning....I guess as fan I wish this sort of garbage justwasn't reported....but whatever they have to live with the mess they make .....</p>

I know I'm rambling... I'll be glad when the deal gets done and the media focus changes away from stuff such thisand we get some good football stuff to talk about....</p>

sorry for the rant</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

No apologies, byron... we're all frustrated... and, I'm also a bit tired of Osi's whining. He's been thinking his spit don't stink for too long. Shut up and play, Osi.</p>[/quote]

yea Byron - STOP APOLOGIZING

[/quote]B- Don't be sorry be careful.

All-Pro

If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.
    I think I go with MF

[quote user="bandwgn86"]If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.
    I think I go with MF[/quote]Agree with ya--Palmers #;s are not soooo bad. If I were forced to choose an old rb-that I thought could give me some production on a limited basis-prob go with Faulk.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so apparently Manning, Breez, Logans, and Vjack are holding this lockout up

they want seperate settlements

I can maybe understand VJack and Logans TRYING to do that - but Peyton and Breez? Weren't they the ones last week saying enough is enough?
    [/quote]I just read that also...they want franchise tag exemption for the rest of their careers..Idk man, it looks like it is holding things up ....[/quote]seriously, have them killed.. i want football.[/quote]</p>

slip something in to get something done</p>[/quote]not a bad idea.. i guess it should be looked as a positive we are much closer to football than we were months ago. did i mention i bought season tickets to the Hamilton Tigercats (CFL) cost me $375 for 3 seats lol[/quote] ha ha.......good deal on the tixs they in the parking lot..[/quote]endzones.. i'd imagine you couldnt get a parking pass for that at a NFL Stadium.[/quote]That is freaking awesome Bandy!!! Congratulations. Enjoy the season. Parking passes for NYG were $250 for 10 games in general admission parking this year.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]As bad as i thought Carson Palmer was last year his numbers at the end of the day weren't that bad
    3900 yards
    26tds
    20 ints
    Maybe he snot as done as I thought[/quote]

wow they weren't

but he was bruttttttalll

he had alot of brutal balls... he also had TO and Ocho to throw to
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"]If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.
    I think I go with MF[/quote]

i dunno man

thats a hard one but i think i have to go with LdT. In his prime we were talking about him being the greatest of all time

Faulk's receiving was great, but I think it got inflated because of MArtz's offense

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.

i dunno man

thats a hard one but i think i have to go with LdT. In his prime we were talking about him being the greatest of all time

Faulk's receiving was great, but I think it got inflated because of MArtz's offense
    [/quote]Yeah-Faulk had good hands. What do you think about Osi-having the power to shut down the entire cba negotiation, but he say's he won't. C'mon!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.

i dunno man

[/quote]Yeah-Faulk had good hands. What do you think about Osi-having the power to shut down the entire cba negotiation, but he say's he won't. C'mon!
    [/quote]

he better lol

if one man held up the lockout they would be the most hated man in football

how bout he earns the contract this year

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.

i dunno man

[/quote]

he better lol

if one man held up the lockout they would be the most hated man in football

how bout he earns the contract this year
    [/quote]Now that's a novel concept, EARN it. Stop whining and crying, step up and lead this defense with Tuck, Rolle and JP and let's hurt some people.

<h1><font color="#0000FF">Rex Ryan's Dream Woman-he could suck that thing all nite long. lmao
    </font></h1><h1>Woman with nipple on foot shocks doctors; Supernumerary breast tissue rarely occurs below waist</h1>

<p class="byline">BY Lindsay Goldwert

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    </p>

<p class="datestamp"><span class="datestamp_update">Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 4:13 PM</span></p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle...#ixzz1SeTqw1wH
    </div>