Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

the thing about the Osi thing that really bothers me is that his agreement that he agreed with Reese on was that if he played at a high level in 08 and 09, he would be paid

HE missed all of 08 and had a HORRID 09.

Great year in 2010, but i mean Reese wanted him to have two sick years to earn the contract.

He should at least play this year at a high level and if he doesn't then its time fo rhim to go. If he does, get him a new contract, but none of this top 5 money bs
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the thing about the Osi thing that really bothers me is that his agreement that he agreed with Reese on was that if he played at a high level in 08 and 09, he would be paid

Great year in 2010, but i mean Reese wanted him to have two sick years to earn the contract.

He should at least play this year at a high level and if he doesn't then its time fo rhim to go. If he does, get him a new contract, but none of this top 5 money bs
    [/quote]I agree with that. However-from an athlete's perspective it sucks. Let's say he plays great thru 2011 and earns the contract he wants next year. If I'm the NYG I'm not structuring anything for too long a period of time because Osi's getting older. Looked at from an athlete's standpoint, and I can't blame them, they want the $ now. Their knee could get blown out at any moment and their career over.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the thing about the Osi thing that really bothers me is that his agreement that he agreed with Reese on was that if he played at a high level in 08 and 09, he would be paid

He should at least play this year at a high level and if he doesn't then its time fo rhim to go.<FONT color=#0000ff> If he does, get him a new contract</FONT>, but none of this top 5 money bs
    [/quote]which will be taken back a mil at time for whinning...

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the thing about the Osi thing that really bothers me is that his agreement that he agreed with Reese on was that if he played at a high level in 08 and 09, he would be paid

He should at least play this year at a high level and if he doesn't then its time fo rhim to go.<font color="#0000ff"> If he does, get him a new contract</font>, but none of this top 5 money bs
    [/quote]which will be taken back a mil at time for whinning...[/quote]Yes indeed, the young boy was a whina!!

you guys see that article of the "opposing player" give eli props? says gilbrides wr routes are very complicated, especially for young guys. says we run a lot of option routes

[quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see that article of the "opposing player" give eli props? says gilbrides wr routes are very complicated, especially for young guys. says we run a lot of option routes

[/quote]We def do run a ton of option routes, but Killdrive is still a toolbag.... Good thing we have a few outstanding route runners with good heads on their shoulders to really take these option routes to the next level
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[/quote]**** him man. i want him gone. enough is enough.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl-370881

Yep--our offense is complicated...that's why you see the ball land on the turf 3 yards from the receiver's a couple of times. Hopefully-Eli is getting some chemistry with his wr's .

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the thing about the Osi thing that really bothers me is that his agreement that he agreed with Reese on was that if he played at a high level in 08 and 09, he would be paid

[/quote]**** him man. i want him gone. enough is enough.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl-370881
    [/quote]Damn man, Osi is becoming quite the lil beeyotch. He KILLED it in 10, did nothing spectacular in 09, and didnt even play in 08.

I think J-Reese needs to straight up Dee-Bo Osi and call him out on his slackin in 08 and 09, cause technically by his demands he doesnt deserve a new contract

Yo Blondie and MMB, whats good with this years GMB FF???? I havent been on here like I used to (due to new job) and havent heard anything about it yet