Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u starting with that flex bs again. U said u finally saw the folly of your ways
    [/quote]
    I said I understood where you were coming from. It would make the draft more challenging and would change the overall dynamic of the league. I still said I preferred Flex. I like to have the option of playing a WR or a RB instead of having to play 3 WRs and 2 RBs.
    [/quote]

the weaker players tend to do that
    [/quote]
    LOL Good thing "The Champ" doesn't fit in that category...

4 losses in 2 years but keep hatin Mr. 500
    [/quote]

real leagues real money - u'll get a taste of it if u respond to my email

flex leagues are crutches
    [/quote]LMAO, you're trying so hard
    [/quote]

i really despise flex leagues

i wouldn't mind having the 3rd WR spot being TE capable, but going etiher WR and RB is ******ed to me
    [/quote]
    If it's for weaker players and easier and a crutch and blah blah blah then you should be doing alot better. You are a guru.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u starting with that flex bs again. U said u finally saw the folly of your ways
    [/quote]
    I said I understood where you were coming from. It would make the draft more challenging and would change the overall dynamic of the league. I still said I preferred Flex. I like to have the option of playing a WR or a RB instead of having to play 3 WRs and 2 RBs.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i wouldn't mind having the 3rd WR spot being TE capable, but going etiher WR and RB is ******ed to me
    [/quote]
    If it's for weaker players and easier and a crutch and blah blah blah then you should be doing alot better. You are a guru.
    [/quote]

dont back peddle, u've already agreed with me on this

and admitted that u agreed with me a page ago

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"]]LT?!? boooooooo[/quote]
    I copied that from the net. I would never say that Brandy. You know me better!

<font size="6"><font color="#0000FF">L</font><font color="#FF0000">T</font><font color="#0000FF">=</font> <font color="#FF0000">1</font><font color="#0000FF">4</font> <font color="#FF0000">K <font color="#0000FF">P<font color="#FF0000">U</font>R<font color="#FF0000">E</font> G<font color="#FF0000">O</font>L<font color="#FF0000">D <font color="#0000FF">!</font> ! <font color="#0000FF">!</font> !
    <font color="#0000FF">Luigi</font> </font></font></font></font><font size="6"><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#0000FF"><font color="#FF0000"><font size="2"><font color="#000000">will C</font></font></font></font></font></font><font size="6"><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#0000FF"><font color="#FF0000"><font size="2"><font color="#000000">ya on the new boards GayBoyz!!!</font></font></font></font></font>
    </font>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]If you had to pick between Marshal Faulk or LdT who would you pick as your RB.
    I think I go with MF[/quote]

i dunno man

thats a hard one but i think i have to go with LdT. In his prime we were talking about him being the greatest of all time

Faulk's receiving was great, but I think it got inflated because of MArtz's offense
    [/quote]it is very tough choice.. LdT was a TD machine..[/quote]
    The past 10 years have seen some extraordinary seasons from running
    backs, with Marshall Faulk who set the record for fantasy points in a season by a
    non-QB, with 374.9 in 2000. Faulk did that in just fourteen games, for
    an astounding 26.8 FP/G., Priest Holmes and Shaun Alexander setting a
    variety of records for yards and touchdowns. Still, Tomlinson's 2006
    campaign was a clear cut above the rest. In rushing for 1,815 yards and
    28 touchdowns, LT essentially matched Alexander's numbers from a year
    earlier. The key difference was that Tomlinson added 508 yards and three
    touchdowns as a receiver. His 2,323 total yards are within sniffing
    distance of Faulk's best campaign. He scored three or more touchdowns in
    a game six times and tallied at least 100 yards of total offense in 15
    of 16 games.

[/quote]LT?!? boooooooo[/quote]

its a good question. I'd say LdT but not by much

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]]LT?!? boooooooo[/quote]
    I copied that from the net. I would never say that Brandy. You know me better!
    [/quote]lol..

another thing:with a standard league - when people make the argument that its better because u ahve to make a decision at the flex

its alot easier to make the decision at the flex than it is with WR3 most of the time

and in some cases u have to make the decision about WR3 and RB2 - since standard don't always just go RB heavy

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u starting with that flex bs again. U said u finally saw the folly of your ways
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

dont back peddle, u've already agreed with me on this

and admitted that u agreed with me a page ago

[/quote]
    I am not back peddling. I do agree with you. I still prefer it with a flex. I am not opposed to doing it the other way. It's not like I will be upset if flex doesn't win. B is not going to like all that pressure. lol

Anyone remember the name of the site we did all those mock drafts on last year?

cowboys are over the cap by 18 mill. ouch