Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]reason, make out a deal or something.
    [/quote]</P>

and in English that means...?</P>

[/quote]uhhh try using reason and work out a deal.
    [/quote]</P>

No deals. You accept the result of the vote or you don't. Anything less would be tyranny.</P>

[/quote]no its not. tyranny is if someone tried to make and enforce all the rules no matter what anyone said or tried to tell people how to vote, cough cough matt.
    nothing wrong with trying to come to an agreement
    [/quote]

suggesting what somebody should vote for isn't tyranny. I played in flex league for two years in a row even tho i hated it. How dare u sir

[/quote]</P>

yea, and i'm more against the excessive bench spots than I am flex. matt and I have our own ideas obviously. But playing 2 years in the same format, flex is the only change, thats why i didnt want to play. i just dont find it fun. so whats the point?tyranny would be forcing me into it. ******baggery would beflamingme for it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I disagree.</P>

By being willing to vote, you must accept the decision of the majority. By waiting for the results before dropping out, you are guilty as charged.</P>

If you were not willing to accept the results, thaen you should have dropped out beforehand and not voted.</P>

But I am impressed with the addition of the word "******baggery" into the American paradigm.</P>

That counts for a lot with me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

so dont complain to me...complain to the one who asked me to vote even though I said I wouldnt play under the identical format.
    YOURE NOT MAD AT ME YOURE MAD AT YOUR FATHER!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

My Father was a great man.</P>

You could be too if you stick with me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]reason, make out a deal or something.
    [/quote]</p>

and in English that means...?</p>

[/quote]uhhh try using reason and work out a deal.
    [/quote]</p>

No deals. You accept the result of the vote or you don't. Anything less would be tyranny.</p>

[/quote]no its not. tyranny is if someone tried to make and enforce all the rules no matter what anyone said or tried to tell people how to vote, cough cough matt.
    nothing wrong with trying to come to an agreement
    [/quote]

suggesting what somebody should vote for isn't tyranny. I played in flex league for two years in a row even tho i hated it. How dare u sir

[/quote]</p>

yea, and i'm more against the excessive bench spots than I am flex. matt and I have our own ideas obviously. But playing 2 years in the same format, flex is the only change, thats why i didnt want to play. i just dont find it fun. so whats the point?tyranny would be forcing me into it. ******baggery would beflamingme for it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I disagree.</p>

By being willing to vote, you must accept the decision of the majority. By waiting for the results before dropping out, you are guilty as charged.</p>

If you were not willing to accept the results, thaen you should have dropped out beforehand and not voted.</p>

But I am impressed with the addition of the word "******baggery" into the American paradigm.</p>

That counts for a lot with me.</p>

[/quote]</p>

so dont complain to me...complain to the one who asked me to vote even though I said I wouldnt play under the identical format.
    YOURE NOT MAD AT ME YOURE MAD AT YOUR FATHER!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

its true its true i hate my father
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

My Father was a great man.</p>

You could be too if you stick with me.</p>[/quote]

LOLOL
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    its true its true i hate my father
    [/quote]</P>

lol, glad you got that.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

By the way, Morehead is the 2011 "senior" champ at the Ranch Golf Club, Southwick, MA.</P>

Don't ask what I shot. It wasn't especially pretty. Fortunately, everyone else sucked more than me.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]<FONT size=5>102</FONT> is starting to look awfully good.[/quote]awfully good is getting on base 81 out of 87 games.. wanna know whos done that?[/quote]i feel for you bandy. the jays are a few players away from being a contender.
    [/quote]define few. lots of question marks still[/quote]</P>

"Few" = five starters, a closer, a set up guy and some position players. Essentially everyone except Joey Batts.</P>

[/quote]drop it to 3 starters a closer a 3rd baseman a 2nd baseman (which i thought was a lock) and a Centre Feilder.. </P>

i wouldn't be surprised if we unloaded Joey Bats tbh. </P>

All-Pro

By the way, Morehead is the 2011 "senior" champ at the Ranch Golf Club, Southwick, MA.</P>

Don't ask what I shot. It wasn't especially pretty. Fortunately, everyone else sucked more than me.</P>[/quote][B], what did yah shoot

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't ask what I shot. It wasn't especially pretty. Fortunately, everyone else sucked more than me.</P>

[/quote][B], what did yah shoot[/quote]</P>

Well I had 78 putts in 2 rounds. Not kidding Bandy....78 putts!!!</P>

77 on Saturday and 78 on Sunday. The good thing was that I didn't quit. I was 5 over after 8 on Saturday and went even par after that. Was 6 over after 8 on Sunday and went even par after that.</P>

And the front is the easier 9. Crazy weekend of golf.</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]<font size="5">102</font> is starting to look awfully good.[/quote]awfully good is getting on base 81 out of 87 games.. wanna know whos done that?[/quote]i feel for you bandy. the jays are a few players away from being a contender.
    [/quote]define few. lots of question marks still[/quote]if you get another sp and another arm in the pen i think youre in business. of course another bat with a solid avg wouldnt either. jays are always a pain in the *** for the yanks and sox.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My Father was a great man.</P>

You could be too if you stick with me.</P>

[/quote]

LOLOL
    [/quote]</P>

I actually have a different movie quote for MH, since he goes to bed every night and dreams of being me.

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."

name the character and movie, and you win a thumbs up.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant