All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

lawl - sharick - LT don't have votes. 5 votes wins it.

FIRST VOTE:

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1
    [/quote] Why would I pay and not vote?[/quote]

rookie rules sir... we established them last year u have to of played to vote.
    [/quote] I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]your not allowed to have an opinion newb[/quote] As long as you exchange currencies before paying me, I'm fine.[/quote]i sendmy beaver pelts to commish.how you get paid after that is not my concern

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

FIRST VOTE:*

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1

rookie rules sir... we established them last year u have to of played to vote.*
    [/quote] I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]your not allowed to have an opinion newb[/quote] As long as you exchange currencies before paying me, I'm fine.[/quote]i send*my beaver pelts to commish.*how you get paid after that is not my concern[/quote]

What kind of beaver we talkin here?

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

FIRST VOTE:

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1
    [/quote]

Why would I pay and not vote?[/quote]

[/quote]

I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]

have a paycehck? Its 25 bucks lol

random rules, like what?

only thing we voted for was structure of league and bench spots

i'd hardly consider all TDs worth 6 points no matter who scores it as random, but okay
    [/quote]

What happened to 50? Lol

Have a vote on transactions costing money. If you're trying to play the "real" way as u say[/quote]

yea i like that too, but i don't think that would get voted in

did we put it up to 50? I think everybody likes to keep the money friendly.

I don't care. The bigger the ante the more for me to take home

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

FIRST VOTE:

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1

[/quote] I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]your not allowed to have an opinion newb[/quote] As long as you exchange currencies before paying me, I'm fine.[/quote]i sendmy beaver pelts to commish.how you get paid after that is not my concern[/quote] What kind of beaver we talkin here?[/quote]LAWL

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

FIRST VOTE:

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1

[/quote] I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]your not allowed to have an opinion newb[/quote] As long as you exchange currencies before paying me, I'm fine.[/quote]i sendmy beaver pelts to commish.how you get paid after that is not my concern[/quote]

What kind of beaver we talkin here?[/quote]

not vagine beaver but beaver beaver

we then exchange them for rubels

and the ntake them to american banks where we can get cash for it

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

FIRST VOTE:

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1

[/quote] I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]

random rules, like what?

i'd hardly consider all TDs worth 6 points no matter who scores it as random, but okay
    [/quote] What happened to 50? Lol Have a vote on transactions costing money. If you're trying to play the "real" way as u say[/quote]

[/quote]dont you have to finish somewhere thats not in last place to do this?

hmmm??! whats that?!?! Lawl not wanting to have to pay for something he doesn't agree with?! What a new concept!

Don't worry Lawl, i'm on your side....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you know what... i forgot the list of whose in again

Me
    Blondie
    Lando
    Pappy
    S&A
    LT
    Kase
    Sharick
    Lawl
    Pizz/Bandy/Pats
    Byron
    Daven

FIRST VOTE:*

Flex or Standard?

I vote standard. 0-1
    [/quote]

Why would I pay and not vote?[/quote]

rookie rules sir... we established them last year u have to of played to vote.*
    [/quote]

I know why you're telling me that I'm not voting, but what I don't know is why I would spend half a paycheck on a league with random *** rules(qb tds=6pts for ex.) that don't necessarily make much sense.[/quote]

random rules, like what?

[/quote]

What happened to 50? Lol

Have a vote on transactions costing money. If you're trying to play the "real" way as u say[/quote]

[/quote]

I just remember it being 50 last year, hell I'd play if it was 10

i honestly don't remember anything about the ante except it was low

[quote user="JPizzack"]hmmm??! whats that?!?! Lawl not wanting to have to pay for something he doesn't agree with?! What a new concept!

Don't worry Lawl, i'm on your side....[/quote]

lawl is still playing..

just saying

and honestly i played the last two years and I DESPISE the flex leagues. I doubt u hate bench space more