All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]hmmm??! whats that?!?! Lawl not wanting to have to pay for something he doesn't agree with?! What a new concept!

Don't worry Lawl, i'm on your side....[/quote]

lawl is still playing..

just saying

and honestly i played the last two years and I DESPISE the flex leagues. I doubt u hate bench space more
    [/quote]I play because its something to do with mb friends pretty much what mh said earlier... and a great way to bond[/quote]WORD UP B!!!!

Im the same way, Im a flex guy but I could really care less. All of you guys are acting like a bunch of *****es, tuck ya vag's in and vote and then shut ya mouths. If you're gonna whine or gloat after the votes then just dip out and save us strife

I love all of ya'll but this *****ing has gotta stop

Oh and by the way Id be fine with 6 bench spots
    [/quote]<FONT size=6>Yeaaaah!!!</FONT> you bastnips don't be pissing offthe tailgate cook! you motherlover's need to cut ****or come tailgatetimeme and kase money gonnagrill up some hot dogs and shove'emup your wrong end!!!!</P>

ditto on the6 ...[]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Cheers to a great gmb ff season...beware of dog!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Veteran

I want to give my money away again.

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]hmmm??! whats that?!?! Lawl not wanting to have to pay for something he doesn't agree with?! What a new concept!

lawl is still playing..

just saying

and honestly i played the last two years and I DESPISE the flex leagues. I doubt u hate bench space more
    [/quote]I play because its something to do with mb friends pretty much what mh said earlier... and a great way to bond[/quote]WORD UP B!!!!

Im the same way, Im a flex guy but I could really care less. All of you guys are acting like a bunch of *****es, tuck ya vag's in and vote and then shut ya mouths. If you're gonna whine or gloat after the votes then just dip out and save us strife

[/quote]<FONT size=6>Yeaaaah!!!</FONT> you bastnips don't be pissing offthe tailgate cook! you motherlover's need to cut ****or come tailgatetimeme and kase money gonnagrill up some hot dogs and shove'emup your wrong end!!!!</P>

ditto on the6 ...[]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

This is exactly why we play Byron. Despite our rantings, we generally like each other and enjoy doing this together. Sometimes I get a tad caught up in my "principles" but you know how I am.</P>

If going to 6 roster spots keeps Pizz in the game thats fine with me. </P>

I said my peace and I'm OK with moving on.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

All-Pro

Mornin ask holes

All-Pro

[quote user="shockeyg"]I want to give my money away again.[/quote]I'll give you my address.. I'll even pay postage, how much would you like to give away

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

lawl is still playing..

just saying

Im the same way, Im a flex guy but I could really care less.* All of you guys are acting like a bunch of *****es, tuck ya vag's in and vote and then shut ya mouths.* If you're gonna whine or gloat after the votes then just dip out and save us strife

[/quote]<FONT size=6>Yeaaaah!!!</FONT> you bastnips don't be pissing off*the tailgate cook! you motherlover's need to cut *****or come tailgate*time*me and kase money gonna*grill up some hot dogs and shove'em*up your wrong end!!!!</P>

ditto on the*6 ...[]

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

This is exactly why we play Byron.* Despite our rantings, we generally like each other and enjoy doing this together.** Sometimes I get a tad caught up in my "principles" but you know how I am.</P>

If going to 6 roster spots keeps Pizz in the game thats fine with me.* </P>

I said my peace and I'm OK with moving on.</P>[/quote]I'd call it extremely competitive rather Than caught up in principles

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

What happened to 50? Lol

Have a vote on transactions costing money. If you're trying to play the "real" way as u say[/quote]

I'm down for that, I'd be down for bidding on players during the draft using real money too, but I highly doubt that's a vote that would pass.
    [/quote]

naa. Draf tis what its all about

but i do like the idea for waivers. I mean i'll do the vote if u guys want. But even if it goes through i know i won't be able toget the dollar amount to be thrown in the pot

lawl is still playing..

just saying

[/quote]

i'll be gloating...

after i stick it in in ur chocolate factory in fantasy this year

alrite guys so whats the deal

are we going with 6 spots and pizz or 7 spots and pats?

[quote user="shockeyg"]I want to give my money away again.[/quote]

**** shep

lol i kinda forgot about you. For some reason i didn't have you on the list