Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think we should have the draft in September, not August...Give everyone a little more time to get things situated and figure out who is playing for who and where and why and how and ya know. Stupid lockout.

Is there going to be set date as to when all the FA's have to sign by? This is just going to be a cluster****.
    [/quote]

i smell the fear on you already
    [/quote]
    Go pick on someone your own size, oh wait...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think we should have the draft in September, not August...Give everyone a little more time to get things situated and figure out who is playing for who and where and why and how and ya know. Stupid lockout.

Is there going to be set date as to when all the FA's have to sign by? This is just going to be a cluster****.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

are u def in that other league i was tlaking about on fbook
    ?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDd5D...eature=related[/quote]"darren shappah hooold mah diick, look at dis nigga, now look at drew breez, thats easy, now look at marshall, yaaay i did that for ya niggaz maaan" lmao hahaha
    dudes definitely on crack
    [/quote]
    I was wondering if someone was going to see this. It is one of the funniest things I have ever heard in my life. I want that guy on MNF.

HOOOLD MYYY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think we should have the draft in September, not August...Give everyone a little more time to get things situated and figure out who is playing for who and where and why and how and ya know. Stupid lockout.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

?
    [/quote]
    I don't think so man. But thanks for the info. Not down on keepers. I am too scared to play you in 2 leagues.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think we should have the draft in September, not August...Give everyone a little more time to get things situated and figure out who is playing for who and where and why and how and ya know. Stupid lockout.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

?
    [/quote]
    I don't think so man. But thanks for the info. Not down on keepers. I am too scared to play you in 2 leagues.
    [/quote]

your true colors are showing

and its yella

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...ewells-defense[/quote]

<u>i know we're itching for football</u>

but dont' do it to yourself wtih bleacherreport

the worst articles based off nothing. They really define "talking out of your ***"
    [/quote]going crazyy over here.
    [/quote]</p>

I hate that website. I also hate their stupid slideshow format.

They do have the correct list though if we were to pursue a FA backer
    I do like Ruud as an option.</p>[/quote]i like rudd as well. but i dont think well even make a move for a lber. reese has said many times he likes sintim.
    [/quote]

sintim is suppose to be PUP i thought
    [/quote]really? was he hurt?
    [/quote]

uhm, do u not remember he tore his ACL in December? lol

[/quote]no i dont........hmm. im usually pretty good with that. anyway i read an article with reese saying hes really high on sintim.
    [/quote]

last thing i saw about reese on sintim was that he wants him to grow up lol

[/quote]yea he was giving him some tough love in whatever i read as well.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think we should have the draft in September, not August...Give everyone a little more time to get things situated and figure out who is playing for who and where and why and how and ya know. Stupid lockout.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

and its yella
    [/quote]

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think we should have the draft in September, not August...Give everyone a little more time to get things situated and figure out who is playing for who and where and why and how and ya know. Stupid lockout.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

and its yella
    [/quote]i picture Lando as a rainbow kinda guy