Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]If Bautista hits about 60 homeruns and is batting over .300 at the end of the season then he will win the MVP hands down.

I find that very unlikely, he's not Albert Pujols or A-Rod. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I have nothing against Bautista or anything. In fact I like him.

I just feel as though his average says that he's playing a bit above his own level right now. I'll eat crow on that of course if it remains a constant.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Steroids is a wonderful thing...</P>

[/quote]

his body type doesn't relaly look it tho

hes not a big guy, hes not a ripped guy... he looks the same as he did younger except in little better shape

im hoping hes legit. I dont think Pujols is
    [/quote]</P>

You don't have to be big or ripped to be on juice. </P>

What I believe steroids does for these baseball players is it helps you heal much faster then a player who is not on them. </P>

For example, it's common sence your body goes through alot playing at the pro level, so it would be to an advantage to have something make you heal that much faster then normal. Instead of being sore and tired, you are fresh and rejuvenated. </P>

His strength has improved dramatically. </P>

I just don't buy the I found my swing in Toronto. </P>

He was a mediocre player for years, then he comes to Toronto and is reborn? Please.....</P>

I could be wrong, but something is just not right. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

speaking of the devil - a grand slam out of bautista right now would be huge for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]If Bautista hits about 60 homeruns and is batting over .300 at the end of the season then he will win the MVP hands down.

[/quote]</P>

I just feel as though his average says that he's playing a bit above his own level right now. I'll eat crow on that of course if it remains a constant.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

hes not a big guy, hes not a ripped guy... he looks the same as he did younger except in little better shape

[/quote]</P>

What I believe steroids does for these baseball players is it helps you heal much faster then a player who is not on them. </P>

For example, it's common sence your body goes through alot playing at the pro level, so it would be to an advantage to have something make you heal that much faster then normal. Instead of being sore and tired, you are fresh and rejuvenated. </P>

He was a mediocre player for years, then he comes to Toronto and is reborn? Please.....</P>

I could be wrong, but something is just not right. </P>[/quote]why because its in Canada.. your such a racist []

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]speaking of the devil - a grand slam out of bautista right now would be huge for me
    [/quote]close..

yanks really need to give cc a break. as of today 21 starts already this year? no bueno.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]If Bautista hits about 60 homeruns and is batting over .300 at the end of the season then he will win the MVP hands down.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I could be wrong, but something is just not right. </P>

[/quote]why because its in Canada.. your such a racist [][/quote]</P>

That made me lol</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="bigblue4417"]So what year does JB sign with the Phillies to join Roy?
    [/quote]</P>

did they ever even play together? lol

that team is slowly running out of money. i hear they are pursuing Beltran too? pssssh</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]yanks really need to give cc a break. as of today 21 starts already this year? no bueno.
    [/quote]</P>

it's not like he has pitched on short rest or anything....he didn't play in the all-star game...

he's the work horse.
    All the other aces have pitched 20 games also unless they been on the DL or something. Halladay makes his 21st tmrw or saturday. Felix already pitched his 21st...
    where do you come up with this stuff? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Bautista</p>

<table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <th>BA</th>
    <th>HR</th>
    <th>RBI</th>
    <th>OBP</th>
    <th>SLG</th></tr>
    <tr>
    <td>.330</td>
    <td>31</td>
    <td>66</td>
    <td>.464</td>
    <td>.686</td></tr></tbody></table></p>

Gonzalez</p>

<table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <th>BA</th>
    <th>HR</th>
    <th>RBI</th>
    <th>OBP</th>
    <th>SLG</th></tr>
    <tr>
    <td>.343</td>
    <td>17</td>
    <td>78</td>
    <td>.405</td>
    <td>.563</td></tr></tbody></table></p>[/quote]

wowwww

i dunno

i didn't realize how good bautistas numbers were

i think i'd actually give Bautista the nod. If he had as many base runners as Agonz he would of passed him
    [/quote]yea nither did i. i didnt even know he was batting over .300. damn

yea id have to give it bautista, gonzalez is certainly close, but jb has 14 more dingers.

cabrera was robbed last year too, but everyone loves the drug addict.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]yanks really need to give cc a break. as of today 21 starts already this year? no bueno.
    [/quote]</p>

it's not like he has pitched on short rest or anything....he didn't play in the all-star game...

he's the work horse.
    All the other aces have pitched 20 games also unless they been on the DL or something. Halladay makes his 21st tmrw or saturday. Felix already pitched his 21st...
    where do you come up with this stuff? lol</p>[/quote]you have to realize (which you clearly dont) that over the last 3 years cc has the most innings pitched by a pitcher. we lean on him way to much.