Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Let's put an end to this already. If the Monday night game (30 days from today) vs Chicago gets cancelled I am going to be pissed.

[/quote]

what a ****tease yesterday

apparently the owners pulled some bull****
    [/quote]</p>

The owners did nothing. All that happened is that they agreed on a system to compensate other teams as a part of revenue sharing. Thats strictly internal between the owners. With the 90% minimum each team has to make sure they have the revenues to pay their players.</p>

This is just union bluster. Just watch, they will approve the deal today.</p>

[/quote]

i read they basically sent the same deal as last time. They didn't address nay of the major changes that held it up...

it seems like they tried to slip **** in and put it on the players for not being ready in time
    [/quote]</p>

Thats a load of crap. They had a handshake agreement with D Smith. The players are a bunch of children that need to be led by the hand by D Smith. And they will be.</p>

The deal was agreed upon after months of negotiations. The only things added by the teams were internal stuff between teams. All of which is designed to make sure each team can meet the 90% minimum agreed upon.</p>

Stop reading Communist rags Matt and join the 21st century.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

oh so the players agreed to it and are just pretending not to?

what would the point of that be

and i was reading updates from all outlets as it was going on

[/quote]</p>

Not the players. .........D Smith. </p>

The only thing he didn't discuss with the teams was the revenue sharing plan between teams. All that is is an attempt to help the players get paid by all the teams with the minimum cap agreement.</p>

Has nothing to do with the players deal.</p>

[/quote]

so again, he agreed to everything only to hold it up and pretend to disagree

or did he pretend to agree when he really disagreed

all solid points moorehead

[/quote]</p>

I have no problem with the players reviewing the revenue sharing plan. Its a 10 year deal. No reason to not make sure. But they will find nothing that has any negative effect on them.</p>

I would be surprised if they didn't approve it today. The sticking point is recertifying as a union. That might take a few days.</p>[/quote]Have you been able to find the process to recertify the union? All I know is they need a majority vote from the 1900 plus players--additional requirements-I am unaware of.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Let's put an end to this already. If the Monday night game (30 days from today) vs Chicago gets cancelled I am going to be pissed.

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The owners did nothing. All that happened is that they agreed on a system to compensate other teams as a part of revenue sharing. Thats strictly internal between the owners. With the 90% minimum each team has to make sure they have the revenues to pay their players.</p>

[/quote]

i read they basically sent the same deal as last time. They didn't address nay of the major changes that held it up...

it seems like they tried to slip **** in and put it on the players for not being ready in time
    [/quote]</p>

Thats a load of crap. They had a handshake agreement with D Smith. The players are a bunch of children that need to be led by the hand by D Smith. And they will be.</p>

The deal was agreed upon after months of negotiations. The only things added by the teams were internal stuff between teams. All of which is designed to make sure each team can meet the 90% minimum agreed upon.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The only thing he didn't discuss with the teams was the revenue sharing plan between teams. All that is is an attempt to help the players get paid by all the teams with the minimum cap agreement.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have no problem with the players reviewing the revenue sharing plan. Its a 10 year deal. No reason to not make sure. But they will find nothing that has any negative effect on them.</p>

I would be surprised if they didn't approve it today. The sticking point is recertifying as a union. That might take a few days.</p>[/quote]

oh you got a copy of everything and read it all?

Thats cool, i didn't realize they released it to the public.

But I mean you must of read it all first hand since your so sure of what it says, right?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I would be surprised if they didn't approve it today. The sticking point is recertifying as a union. That might take a few days.</p>[/quote]Have you been able to find the process to recertify the union? All I know is they need a majority vote from the 1900 plus players--additional requirements-I am unaware of.
    [/quote]

some people may vote against it... but the majority is DEF going to vote for it lol. Its a no brainer. No football without it

They say Vincent Jackson drama is still legit. His demands may still be a problem

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]I thought it would be yesterday--my prediction is today also. I read in tagf(not sure of source) that the players did not see a copy of the final contract until 10pm last night? How could they be expected to vote on something they have not seen? If valid info, I get the players position.
    [/quote]</p>

Wouldn't that be the responsibility of their union leader?</p>[/quote]

no. It wa sbased on the time the owners sent it out

which was late
    [/quote]That is such b.s. --owner's create the players voting delay--and try to make themselves look good. Typical.
    [/quote]i dont care, the players are the ones who started this whole thing. not to mention the owners have been pulling all nighters to get a deal ready. i could care less, just get the deal done so we can have football.
    [/quote]

you realize its a lockout, not a strike right
    [/quote]what does that have to do with anything i said? the players still started this whole mess cause theyre being greedy.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]did u guys know Ruud was only 28?

I thought he was older in his 30s

kind of changes my opinion of possible signing him
    [/quote] Yea, but Ruud was franchised before the lockout, who knows if that will still be valid or not, but point is, he'll get alot of cash. I think we need to start clearin out some vets. Just a couple examples: Trade osi, give Beatty the LT job, cut Ohara and andrews(this is obvious) let Bradshaw walk and sign a guy like brown to a 1yr deal, let cofield walk and Steve smith. All of a sudden we have ample cap room next year and probably two extra 3rd round picks from compensatory picks, plus probably something like Osi and a 4th rder for some teams 1st rounder. I really want our team building to start going the way of the pats and eagles. They always have extra picks, cap space and field a competitive team[/quote]</p>

After all your name calling aimed at me about me wanting to get rid of Osi, now you say we should trade him?</p>

What the hell, Lawl!!</p>[/quote]Yah Lawl what the he'll, doncha know? MH is the only one allowed to name call for having an opinion.. [/quote]Is the argument over FF bench seats over yet?
    [/quote]Don't know, I guess it'll depend on whether they woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. Separate beds of course, I think.[/quote]

i woke up and caught lando trying to take my pants off

weird morning
    [/quote]
    Actually I was putting them back on.

Tonight is the night.</P>

Taking T shirt orders. How many do each of you want and what sizes?</P>

</P>

</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

some people may vote against it... but the majority is DEF going to vote for it lol. Its a no brainer. No football without it

They say Vincent Jackson drama is still legit. His demands may still be a problem
    [/quote]Exactly, it comes down to the players wanting to play ball or not. The majority will vote in favor. I just don't want any additional delay for however long it takes to recertify.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Tonight is the night.</p>

Taking T shirt orders. How many do each of you want and what sizes?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]XXL--I'll pay you at THEE Game.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]I thought it would be yesterday--my prediction is today also. I read in tagf(not sure of source) that the players did not see a copy of the final contract until 10pm last night? How could they be expected to vote on something they have not seen? If valid info, I get the players position.
    [/quote]</p>

Wouldn't that be the responsibility of their union leader?</p>[/quote]

no. It wa sbased on the time the owners sent it out

which was late
    [/quote]That is such b.s. --owner's create the players voting delay--and try to make themselves look good. Typical.
    [/quote]i dont care, the players are the ones who started this whole thing. not to mention the owners have been pulling all nighters to get a deal ready. i could care less, just get the deal done so we can have football.
    [/quote]

you realize its a lockout, not a strike right
    [/quote]what does that have to do with anything i said? the players still started this whole mess cause theyre being greedy.
    [/quote]

did u come to that conclusion before or after the league tried stuffing 9 billlion dollars under their bed

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]did u guys know Ruud was only 28?

I thought he was older in his 30s

kind of changes my opinion of possible signing him
    [/quote] Yea, but Ruud was franchised before the lockout, who knows if that will still be valid or not, but point is, he'll get alot of cash. I think we need to start clearin out some vets. Just a couple examples: Trade osi, give Beatty the LT job, cut Ohara and andrews(this is obvious) let Bradshaw walk and sign a guy like brown to a 1yr deal, let cofield walk and Steve smith. All of a sudden we have ample cap room next year and probably two extra 3rd round picks from compensatory picks, plus probably something like Osi and a 4th rder for some teams 1st rounder. I really want our team building to start going the way of the pats and eagles. They always have extra picks, cap space and field a competitive team[/quote]</p>

After all your name calling aimed at me about me wanting to get rid of Osi, now you say we should trade him?</p>

What the hell, Lawl!!</p>[/quote]Yah Lawl what the he'll, doncha know? MH is the only one allowed to name call for having an opinion.. [/quote]Is the argument over FF bench seats over yet?
    [/quote]Don't know, I guess it'll depend on whether they woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. Separate beds of course, I think.[/quote]

i woke up and caught lando trying to take my pants off

weird morning
    [/quote]
    Actually I was putting them back on.
    [/quote]

LMAO