Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]they own the league. lol its their money. its like you think everyone with money is some corporate scum bag looking to **** everyone. STOP STEREOTYPING!!! nothing ever seems good enough for these players. sounds a lot like the osi situation, only on a much larger scale, and you want osi gone.
    [/quote]

i'm not going to pretend to understand all the ins and out of the CBA and all of that...

but that 9bil is getting split with the players so obviously it wasn't their money

and don't mistake me saying republicans are huge pieces of ****s as me being a conspiracy theory type guy. I think Democrats are **** bags too... just not as big
    [/quote]</p>

Its amazing how small political differences really are.</p>

You and I think that both repulican and democrat politicians are jaggoffs. You just think that the GOP is slightly more jaggoffy that Dems. I think the opposite.</p>

Thats right....I said "jaggoffy"</p>

[/quote]

i just find it hilarious that you think the rich shouldn't be taxed as heavy, even though they have the money, because they create jobs. They do create jobs, in India.

I wouldn't mind giving dudes a break that actually do create and keep jobs in America. But the money can't come from the bottom to get us out of this mess.
    [/quote]</p>

Most of the "rich" pay over 50% of their income in taxes between fed and state. There comes a point when they stop investing because of diminishing return. This is simple economic fact.</p>

I have no problem eliminating all deductions and lowering rates so they can't hire tax accountants to get them out of paying their fair share. But the lowering of rates is key to economic growth, which creates jobs and prosperity. Every investment is taxed at your highest rate. Lowering rates will incentivize investment (there's 2 trillion on the sidelines, why do you think that is?) and with the elimination of deductions, they will still pay.</p>[/quote]I think it should be equal taxation across the board. The wealthy will end up paying more proportionately, but the % should be equal. It's difficult for the rich, their constantly trying to make more so the 50% is enough. Investments that serve as a tax shelter or write-offs (or any break possible) become vital.
    [/quote]im sorry but i think its absurd that anyone should have to give 50% of what they make to the gov, doesnt matter if its bill gates or that guy ted williams. this country was founded because of high taxes.
    [/quote]

im pretty sure it was because the poor were being taxed out of their ***

lol u kind of just hurt ur own point

aka - the poor couldn't make ends meet

Really??? Wow!!! That's gotta be better than viagara. Reminds me of Rescue me Epi this week.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]they own the league. lol its their money. its like you think everyone with money is some corporate scum bag looking to **** everyone. STOP STEREOTYPING!!! nothing ever seems good enough for these players. sounds a lot like the osi situation, only on a much larger scale, and you want osi gone.
    [/quote]

i'm not going to pretend to understand all the ins and out of the CBA and all of that...

but that 9bil is getting split with the players so obviously it wasn't their money

and don't mistake me saying republicans are huge pieces of ****s as me being a conspiracy theory type guy. I think Democrats are **** bags too... just not as big
    [/quote]</P>

Its amazing how small political differences really are.</P>

You and I think that both repulican and democrat politicians are jaggoffs. You just think that the GOP is slightly more jaggoffy that Dems. I think the opposite.</P>

Thats right....I said "jaggoffy"</P>

[/quote]

<U>i just find it hilarious that you think the rich shouldn't be taxed as heavy, even though they have the money, because they create jobs.</U> They do create jobs, in India.

I wouldn't mind giving dudes a break that actually do create and keep jobs in America. But the money can't come from the bottom to get us out of this mess.
    [/quote]taxing the rich wont do anything. if we tax the rich guess what happens. the employees of the rich get fired or cuts in their paycheck. the rich will cut cost to make up for the loss and the middle and poor will still get screwed. this has been proven time and time again.
    [/quote]</P>

The poor don't get screwed, they have nothign to lose. It's the middle class that get's screwed. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm in the middle class and I don't feel screwed at all. I've been broke in my life, I've been bankrupt in my life, and I have never felt screwed (except by my ex wife). I am responsible and in control of my life.</P>

All I ask is that the government stay out of my life as much as possible while still defending the country and taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. </P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't mistake me saying republicans are huge pieces of ****s as me being a conspiracy theory type guy. I think Democrats are **** bags too... just not as big
    [/quote]

The differences between Democrats and Republicans are mostly ideological, neither is inherently a bigger **** bag then the other because of their intentions...

In short, to simplify as much as possible...

Dem's want your tax money to go to the government...and the government will decide where to use that money.

Rep's want you to keep your tax money, and for you to decide where to use it.

and to bring it back to football, all the complaining the players did last night...well many of them are regretting it now that they are actually looking at the new plan, many analyst and players were making snap judgements on something they knew nothing about last night...

The deal is sounds good today...and it sounds like they are gonna take it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You and I think that both repulican and democrat politicians are jaggoffs. You just think that the GOP is slightly more jaggoffy that Dems. I think the opposite.</P>

[/quote]

<U>i just find it hilarious that you think the rich shouldn't be taxed as heavy, even though they have the money, because they create jobs.</U> They do create jobs, in India.

[/quote]taxing the rich wont do anything. if we tax the rich guess what happens. the employees of the rich get fired or cuts in their paycheck. the rich will cut cost to make up for the loss and the middle and poor will still get screwed. this has been proven time and time again.
    [/quote]</P>

The poor don't get screwed, they have nothign to lose. It's the middle class that get's screwed. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm in the middle class and I don't feel screwed at all. I've been broke in my life, I've been bankrupt in my life, and I have never felt screwed (except by my ex wife). I am responsible and in control of my life.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>All I ask is that the government stay out of my life as much as possible</FONT> while still defending the country and taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Big Brother is always watching.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>All I ask is that the government stay out of my life as much as possible</FONT> while still defending the country and taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

We have people in the government who know how to watch you through the cam on your computer.</P>

This is a fact.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

We have people in the government who know how to watch you through the cam on your computer.</P>

This is a fact.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Another fact is they listen in on your phone calls. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</P>

We have to change your name to "Captain Random".</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Its amazing how small political differences really are.</p>

You and I think that both repulican and democrat politicians are jaggoffs. You just think that the GOP is slightly more jaggoffy that Dems. I think the opposite.</p>

Thats right....I said "jaggoffy"</p>

[/quote]

i just find it hilarious that you think the rich shouldn't be taxed as heavy, even though they have the money, because they create jobs. They do create jobs, in India.

[/quote]</p>

Most of the "rich" pay over 50% of their income in taxes between fed and state. There comes a point when they stop investing because of diminishing return. This is simple economic fact.</p>

I have no problem eliminating all deductions and lowering rates so they can't hire tax accountants to get them out of paying their fair share. But the lowering of rates is key to economic growth, which creates jobs and prosperity. Every investment is taxed at your highest rate. Lowering rates will incentivize investment (there's 2 trillion on the sidelines, why do you think that is?) and with the elimination of deductions, they will still pay.</p>[/quote]I think it should be equal taxation across the board. The wealthy will end up paying more proportionately, but the % should be equal. It's difficult for the rich, their constantly trying to make more so the 50% is enough. Investments that serve as a tax shelter or write-offs (or any break possible) become vital.
    [/quote]im sorry but i think its absurd that anyone should have to give 50% of what they make to the gov, doesnt matter if its bill gates or that guy ted williams. this country was founded because of high taxes.
    [/quote]

im pretty sure it was because the poor were being taxed out of their ***

lol u kind of just hurt ur own point

aka - the poor couldn't make ends meet
    [/quote]everyone was being taxed out the ***. the founding fathers werent poor. and how did i hurt my point? i want equality for all americans, thats what america is about. what the hells the point of working if the gov just going to get half?