Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Garafolo says that he doesn't think Bradshaw is a Giant this year
    [/quote]noooo[/quote]Oh nooooo, who will drop the rock all over the field for us?
    [/quote]maybe dj ware

all hbs fumble, lets stop this. remember adrian peterson in the playoffs 2 years ago?
    [/quote]Peterson is a ****ing beast

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

i wish he got his skull kicked in while he was doing that shimmy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Garafolo says that he doesn't think Bradshaw is a Giant this year
    [/quote]noooo[/quote]Oh nooooo, who will drop the rock all over the field for us?
    [/quote]maybe dj ware

all hbs fumble, lets stop this. remember adrian peterson in the playoffs 2 years ago?
    [/quote]

it is true though

we could have the same success with somebody maybe not as good but holds the rock better

my one fear about bradshaw is that his elusiveness is connected with his lack of ball security

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

[/quote]Shimmy, shimmy coco-puffs-disrespectful, no doubt. pretty gay, just sayin.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Garafolo says that he doesn't think Bradshaw is a Giant this year
    [/quote]</P>

Untill I see Bradshaw sign a contract with another team it's all speculation. </P>

[/quote]

he just doesn't think that the Giants will offer what he'll get somewhere else

and theres plenty of talent in the RB FA class this year

i have to kind of agree with him
    [/quote]</P>

I've always said RBs are replaceable. And it's not something that can really be argued. I mean look at guys like Arian Foster, Danny Woodhead, Peyton Hillis....
    just a matter of finding the right piece basically. I wouldn't be too worried about this.
    lol, it's hard to get attached to RBs!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Garafolo says that he doesn't think Bradshaw is a Giant this year
    [/quote]maybe dj ware

[/quote]

it is true though

we could have the same success with somebody maybe not as good but holds the rock better

my one fear about bradshaw is that his elusiveness is connected with his lack of ball security
    [/quote]His form has been questioned. He uses his arms to maintain his balance when making his cuts. Tiki corrected his fumble issues--AB should be able to as well.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]they own the league. lol its their money. its like you think everyone with money is some corporate scum bag looking to **** everyone. STOP STEREOTYPING!!! nothing ever seems good enough for these players. sounds a lot like the osi situation, only on a much larger scale, and you want osi gone.
    [/quote]

i'm not going to pretend to understand all the ins and out of the CBA and all of that...

but that 9bil is getting split with the players so obviously it wasn't their money

and don't mistake me saying republicans are huge pieces of ****s as me being a conspiracy theory type guy. I think Democrats are **** bags too... just not as big
    [/quote]</P>

Its amazing how small political differences really are.</P>

You and I think that both repulican and democrat politicians are jaggoffs. You just think that the GOP is slightly more jaggoffy that Dems. I think the opposite.</P>

Thats right....I said "jaggoffy"</P>

[/quote]

i just find it hilarious that you think the rich shouldn't be taxed as heavy, even though they have the money, because they create jobs. They do create jobs, in India.

I wouldn't mind giving dudes a break that actually do create and keep jobs in America. But the money can't come from the bottom to get us out of this mess.
    [/quote]</P>

Most of the "rich" pay over 50% of their income in taxes between fed and state. There comes a point when they stop investing because of diminishing return. This is simple economic fact.</P>

I have no problem eliminating all deductions and lowering rates so they can't hire tax accountants to get them out of paying their fair share. But the lowering of rates is key to economic growth, which creates jobs and prosperity. Every investment is taxed at your highest rate. Lowering rates will incentivize investment (there's 2 trillion on the sidelines, why do you think that is?) and with the elimination of deductions, they will still pay.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Garafolo says that he doesn't think Bradshaw is a Giant this year
    [/quote]</p>

Untill I see Bradshaw sign a contract with another team it's all speculation. </p>

[/quote]

he just doesn't think that the Giants will offer what he'll get somewhere else

and theres plenty of talent in the RB FA class this year

i have to kind of agree with him
    [/quote]</p>

I've always said RBs are replaceable. And it's not something that can really be argued. I mean look at guys like Arian Foster, Danny Woodhead, Peyton Hillis....
    just a matter of finding the right piece basically. I wouldn't be too worried about this.
    lol, it's hard to get attached to RBs!!</p>[/quote]

well what makes it hard is that u don't see how sick he actually is

ur blind *****

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Garafolo says that he doesn't think Bradshaw is a Giant this year
    [/quote]maybe dj ware

[/quote]

it is true though

[/quote]His form has been questioned. He uses his arms to maintain his balance when making his cuts. Tiki corrected his fumble issues--AB should be able to as well.
    [/quote]

yea but Bradshaw is so much quicker and explosive than Tiki was. Diff runners

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The second he did that dance I would implant my fist into his face...</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s