Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i have a very real topic that i am curious as to where you guys stand...

especially moorehead

it always gets overlooked: Whats your thoughts on the legalization of pot
    [/quote]im 50/50. i want it to be legal just so cops stop ball busting but i dont want my bud to be taxed. imagine 50 bucks a gram??? that would suck.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, but imagine how good it would be. You might only need a hit or 2. I would pay whatever to be able to just burn whenever I wanted.

I am always curious about the next step. If it is legalized then do jobs test for it and not let you work there if you are stoned?

What happens if you get caught dealing behind the gov?
    [/quote]

there would definitly be lawsuits every where

discrimination. They would have to make drug tests that don't show THC
    [/quote]I heard a report the other day that some employers were firing employees for smoking on their own time. That's zero tolerance
    [/quote]

im sure there will be monster lawsuits there
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i have a very real topic that i am curious as to where you guys stand...

especially moorehead

it always gets overlooked: Whats your thoughts on the legalization of pot
    [/quote]im 50/50. i want it to be legal just so cops stop ball busting but i dont want my bud to be taxed. imagine 50 bucks a gram??? that would suck.
    [/quote]
    <u>Yeah, but imagine how good it would be. You might only need a hit or 2. I would pay whatever to be able to just burn whenever I wanted. </u>

I am always curious about the next step. If it is legalized then do jobs test for it and not let you work there if you are stoned?

What happens if you get caught dealing behind the gov?
    [/quote]thats true. if they were supplying that "g13" or whatever people call it then yes id pay whatever. but im sure theres going to be people that say "there too much thc in that species of pot" i hope not. if it is legalized i hope the gov doesnt get to involved. good question about the drug tests for jobs.

Latest on the lockout progress(it appears that the process to re-certify is not going to stop lifting the lockout tomorrow--PROVIDING, the players reps sign off on the agreement today):

It was speculated that the players could do their signatures
    electronically to re-certify the union, but Clayton reports that the
    NFLPA wants players to hand sign cards. Still, that might not take very
    long to complete if everyone makes the appropriate arrangments:</p>
    <blockquote>

If the NFL player representatives vote Friday to approve terms of the
    agreement, the NFLPA wants the league to lift the lockout effective
    Saturday and have union cards at team facilities for players to sign.</p>
    </blockquote>

NFLPA president Kevin Mawae released a statement saying that the NFLPA will not release any more statements today, as they mourn the death of Robert Kraft's wife. That doesn't mean they aren't working, as Mawae offers these words of encouragment:</p>
    <blockquote>

"Player leadership is discussing the most recent written proposal
    with the NFL, which includes a settlement agreement, deal terms and the
    right process for addressing recertification."</p>
    </blockquote>

As always, we'll try to keep you posted with all of the latest on the lockout.</p>

</p>

<a href="http://">http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2011/7/...uld-vote-today
    </a></p>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Let's put an end to this already. If the Monday night game (30 days from today) vs Chicago gets cancelled I am going to be pissed.

[/quote]

what a ****tease yesterday

apparently the owners pulled some bull****
    [/quote]</P>

The owners did nothing. All that happened is that they agreed on a system to compensate other teams as a part of revenue sharing. Thats strictly internal between the owners. With the 90% minimum each team has to make sure they have the revenues to pay their players.</P>

This is just union bluster. Just watch, they will approve the deal today.</P>

[/quote]yea the players are suppose to vote or whatever today. players are twittering theyre getting screwed. waaaaaaa shut up and ****ing play *****.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

do the players just need the majority of the 1900 ???</P>

if that's the case than I would feel good about a vote cause I think the lower -end to middle tier guys just want a fair deal and to get back to work !</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how can u seperate from bush? He was republican... [/quote]

I don't want to speak for Morehead, but I know I didn't particularly like Bush, I think you have me (and probably Morehead) confused, you see us as like hard line Republicans, I don't really consider myself a Republican....I'm Conservative there's a difference, now republicans at their core are SUPPOSED to follow many conservative beliefs....but they've been getting away from it more and more recently, Bush was not very conservative....just because he was a republican I'm not going to support him.

That said, as Morehead mentioned...

Bush's LARGEST deficit was 650 billion dollars, Obama's first two years were pushing 3 TRILLION

and yet BUSH is somehow blamed for it...consistently....it's bull****, bush's entire 8 years in office was a drop in the bucket of the deficit when compared to Obama over 2 years.

I didn't think Bush did a great job.....but you can almost make an argument that Obama is systematically TRYING to kill the economy in our country....he's on another level...it's insanity.

Can we take a vote on when we draw the names out of the Wendys bag for FF draft positon...I say July 29th....</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Let's put an end to this already. If the Monday night game (30 days from today) vs Chicago gets cancelled I am going to be pissed.

[/quote]

what a ****tease yesterday

apparently the owners pulled some bull****
    [/quote]</p>

The owners did nothing. All that happened is that they agreed on a system to compensate other teams as a part of revenue sharing. Thats strictly internal between the owners. With the 90% minimum each team has to make sure they have the revenues to pay their players.</p>

This is just union bluster. Just watch, they will approve the deal today.</p>

[/quote]yea the players are suppose to vote or whatever today. players are twittering theyre getting screwed. waaaaaaa shut up and ****ing play *****.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

do the players just need the majority of the 1900 ???</p>

if that's the case than I would feel good about a vote cause I think the lower -end to middle tier guys just want a fair deal and to get back to work !</p>[/quote]Yep majority rules

<h1 class="title">The Lockout Is Not Quite Over Yet - Comments From Packers President MarkMurphy

</h1>
    <p class="byline">

by Brandon on Jul 22, 2011 11:55 AM CDT

in Green Bay Packers News</p>
    <div class="photo-tpl photo-tpl-banner">

</div>

As I'm sure you saw everywhere, the Green Bay Packers and every other NFL team (except the comical Raiders)
    voted in favor of a new labor agreement, and now it's up to the
    players. There was a little concern at first because the owners ratified
    a final agreement that the players had never seen.
    I wasn't expecting the owners to pull a fast one, but it's smart on the
    players part to re-read the agreement before voting. Right now there is
    optimism that all thefinal details will be worked out over the weekend.

Team president Mark Murphy just sounds like he wants the lockout over, and I can't say I blame him. FromNational Football Post:</p>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i have a very real topic that i am curious as to where you guys stand...

especially moorehead

it always gets overlooked: Whats your thoughts on the legalization of pot[/quote]

I'm for legalizing ALL drugs, this way they would be controlled, not cut with even more dangerous chemicals, you'd know what you were getting and therefore it would be safer, It would remove the "taboo" of many drugs, kids generally get into it BECAUSE it's illegal and it's dangerous...to be cool etc etc.....when you can just go to the corner store and pick it up it'd be less popular.

Most importantly, the Government could TAX the sale of these drugs, which would be a serious boon to revenue.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Regarding today nooner: I know she's just another blonde bimbo, but her waist/hip to rack ratio is SWEET
    [/quote]</P>

my kind of girl....

Well, I dont care if shes blonde or not...but she looks tiny, and slaaaaammin'
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant