Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I may come back a red sock fan like you

no way.... i'll stay

[/quote]</p>

You mean the first place Red Sox. The "57-27, by far the best record in baseballsince week two" Red Sox?</p>

Those guys?</p>

[/quote]

lol too bad the whole season counts and u only have 2 a game better season than the yanks - to this point
    [/quote]</p>

And yet you took down your sig.</p>

Obviously you know the truth. We were 5 games back on April 15th and now we are 2 games up.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

somebody in TAGF said they liked my oldsig

don't flatter urself pappy. I do have a word docuement with all of ur prediction copied and pasted into it with a date
    [/quote]</p>

That one about Papi never doing steroids comes to mind</p>[/quote]

dont worr yi'l drop it on him right before the yankees - giants WS
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]basically daven everything we disagree on comes down to this

u think the numbers wouldn't spike of users and i do

with that everything else is moot
    [/quote]

I'm not sure eitherway....but mostly yeah you pretty much have it, I'm taking the position of...if we tried it and numbers didn't spike...then it's ALL positive...without a spike you have less crime (less drug dealers) you have safer substances....AND money towards the deficit to boot....win/win....and you have to understand that there is are REAL reasons that suggest that that could be the outcome....on the other hand there IS the possibility that it could go the other way like you suggest, it could end up causing more addiction...more crime.

the "real" crux of the issue...which I mentioned before is that we can't possibly know until we try it....but once we try it it's impossible to over turn....(just like Prohibition)

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

like i said before, our whole disagreement comes down to the fact that we differ by thinking the amount of users would spike, you think it would stay the same

Can you picture having a few picking up stogues at the store and you can buy some blow lol....

like dude, cmon
    [/quote]

I honestly don't think I would have done much more then I did when I was doing it if it was available at 7-11.

when I used to buy it I would get enough to last for what ever situation I was going to that made me think it was a good Idea to bring it....but after that situation ended I generally could save the left overs forever...

I KNOW there are people that can not do that....but with me that's how it was.

All-Pro

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You guys need an arm</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I may come back a red sock fan like you

no way.... i'll stay

[/quote]</P>

You mean the first place Red Sox. The "57-27, by far the best record in baseballsince week two" Red Sox?</P>

Those guys?</P>

[/quote]

lol too bad the whole season counts and u only have 2 a game better season than the yanks - to this point
    [/quote]</P>

And yet you took down your sig.</P>

Obviously you know the truth. We were 5 games back on April 15th and now we are 2 games up.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

somebody in TAGF said they liked my oldsig

don't flatter urself pappy. I do have a word docuement with all of ur prediction copied and pasted into it with a date
    [/quote]</P>

That one about Papi never doing steroids comes to mind</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Right, just happened to drop it when the Sox went to first place to stay.</P>

You're not better than that.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You guys need an arm</P>

[/quote]</P>

And you guys need some bats.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

You guys need an arm</p>[/quote]we need a bat.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You guys need an arm</P>

[/quote]</P>

And you guys need some bats.</P>

[/quote]</P>

we're fine. 1 or 2 runs a game is all we need.</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]basically daven everything we disagree on comes down to this

[/quote]

I'm not sure eitherway....but mostly yeah you pretty much have it, I'm taking the position of...if we tried it and numbers didn't spike...then it's ALL positive...without a spike you have less crime (less drug dealers) you have safer substances....AND money towards the deficit to boot....win/win....and you have to understand that there is are REAL reasons that suggest that that could be the outcome....on the other hand there IS the possibility that it could go the other way like you suggest, it could end up causing more addiction...more crime.

the "real" crux of the issue...which I mentioned before is that we can't possibly know until we try it....but once we try it it's impossible to over turn....(just like Prohibition)
    [/quote]

well i'd agree that if it happened and numbers didn't spike then it is what it is. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it wouldn't spike.

**** man its hard to say no to a couple of lines of blow in my own experience (especially when reallly really drunk). But if it was around me everytime i went to the store, my habit would definitly be bad

Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]basically daven everything we disagree on comes down to this

[/quote]

[/quote]

well i'd agree that if it happened and numbers didn't spike then it is what it is. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it wouldn't spike.

**** man its hard to say no to a couple of lines of blow in my own experience (especially when reallly really drunk). But if it was around me everytime i went to the store, my habit would definitly be bad

[/quote]</P>

It shouldnt be the gov's job to protect you from yourself. If someone allows themself to become an addict, oh well.</P>