Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

Costs Wisconsin $500 million in 2000</P>

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable.* Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]well give a <FONT color=#000000>example</FONT> and don't use drunk driving...[/quote]

i don't know what u mean byron...give an example of what??? A law designed without are best intrests in mind?

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>

[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable. Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]</P>

Is that the one from www.imapsychowithmyownmilitiaofangrygerbils.com?</P>

</P>[/quote] haha..ill take that as ur way of saying u were wrong....dont feel bad there is a first time for everything.[/quote]But here's the thing, I'm not wrong. The costs of drunk driving far exceed any income the government makes from it.[/quote] but like i told u..i have an article that disputes what u just said...for every article like the one u have presented there is one that negates it.[/quote]of course you do, you're computer just can't copy and paste.[/quote] ru calling me a liar??? Im being honest I cant copy and paste for some reason. Google it ull find numerous articles.[/quote]I did, I found nothing. But lots of stuff on what it costs us.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>

[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable.* Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]</P>

Is that the one from www.imapsychowithmyownmilitiaofangrygerbils.com?</P>

*</P>[/quote] haha..ill take that as ur way of saying u were wrong....dont feel bad there is a first time for everything.[/quote]But here's the thing, I'm not wrong.* The costs of drunk driving far exceed any income the government makes from it.[/quote] but like i told u..i have an article that disputes what u just said...for every article like the one u have presented there is one that negates it.[/quote]of course you do, you're computer just can't copy and paste.[/quote] ru calling me a liar??? Im being honest I cant copy and paste for some reason. Google it ull find numerous articles.[/quote]I did, I found nothing.* But lots of stuff on what it costs us.*[/quote]

really?...i swear i have found several...u must not be looking to hard.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="byron"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable. Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]well give a <FONT color=#000000>example</FONT> and don't use drunk driving...[/quote] i don't know what u mean byron...give an example of what??? A law designed without are best intrests in mind?[/quote]Yes, that is what he means. Unfortunately it is too subjective, many would argue our drunk driving laws are, but you would disagree. You even have a fantasy that the gov't turns a profit on it. Our gov't couldn't turn a profit buying up $50s for a penny each for pete's sake.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="byron"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable.* Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]well give a <FONT color=#000000>example</FONT> and don't use drunk driving...[/quote] i don't know what u mean byron...give an example of what??? A law designed without are best intrests in mind?[/quote]Yes, that is what he means.* Unfortunately it is too subjective, many would argue our drunk driving laws are, but you would disagree.* You even have a fantasy that the gov't turns a profit on it.* Our gov't couldn't turn a profit buying up $50s for a penny each for pete's sake.[/quote]

Let the guy answer for himself..jeez....and its no fantasy..i have talked with many people on this topic who are a lot closer to the front lines than u...My main point was if think the drunk driving laws are set up for our safety and not about money..then ur foolish...that was my main point all along...yet u feel the need to side track me.

New Mexico costs in 2006 $2.5 billion, revenue including alcohol taxes $97 million.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="byron"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable. Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]well give a <FONT color=#000000>example</FONT> and don't use drunk driving...[/quote] i don't know what u mean byron...give an example of what??? A law designed without are best intrests in mind?[/quote]Yes, that is what he means. Unfortunately it is too subjective, many would argue our drunk driving laws are, but you would disagree. You even have a fantasy that the gov't turns a profit on it. Our gov't couldn't turn a profit buying up $50s for a penny each for pete's sake.[/quote] yeah what she says

[quote user="jmike"]New Mexico costs in 2006 $2.5 billion, revenue including alcohol taxes $97 million.[/quote]

question...since u dont seem to ever answer the question directly...Do u think the drunk driving laws are set with our well being in mind?

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="byron"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable. Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]well give a <FONT color=#000000>example</FONT> and don't use drunk driving...[/quote] i don't know what u mean byron...give an example of what??? A law designed without are best intrests in mind?[/quote]Yes, that is what he means. Unfortunately it is too subjective, many would argue our drunk driving laws are, but you would disagree. You even have a fantasy that the gov't turns a profit on it. Our gov't couldn't turn a profit buying up $50s for a penny each for pete's sake.[/quote] Let the guy answer for himself..jeez....and its no fantasy..i have talked with many people on this topic who are a lot closer to the front lines than u...My main point was if think the drunk driving laws are set up for our safety and not about money..then ur foolish...that was my main point all along...yet u feel the need to side track me.[/quote]There is no way the gov't turns a profit on drunk driving in this country. No way, you need to provide some type of finacial proof of that because it makes no sense at all. And some cop's drunk rumblings at a bar does not qualify as front line proof.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="byron"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...iving/cost.htm</P>[/quote] for everyone of those u can find the opposite..im not impressed[/quote] im still interested in hearing how our safety is taken into account with the drunk driving laws in this counrty.[/quote]I still want to hear how it's profitable.* Which is the most insane thing I have heard on this thread tonight.[/quote] i have one I found...i can't paste..i hate this computer...and its the most insane thing uve heard all night...I heard someone say that our govenment designs laws with our best intrests in mind...lmao[/quote]well give a <FONT color=#000000>example</FONT> and don't use drunk driving...[/quote] i don't know what u mean byron...give an example of what??? A law designed without are best intrests in mind?[/quote]Yes, that is what he means.* Unfortunately it is too subjective, many would argue our drunk driving laws are, but you would disagree.* You even have a fantasy that the gov't turns a profit on it.* Our gov't couldn't turn a profit buying up $50s for a penny each for pete's sake.[/quote] Let the guy answer for himself..jeez....and its no fantasy..i have talked with many people on this topic who are a lot closer to the front lines than u...My main point was if think the drunk driving laws are set up for our safety and not about money..then ur foolish...that was my main point all along...yet u feel the need to side track me.[/quote]There is no way the gov't turns a profit on drunk driving in this country.* No way, you need to provide some type of finacial proof of that because it makes no sense at all.* And some cop's drunk rumblings at a bar does not qualify as front line proof.*[/quote]

again u avoided the question...ill give u the profit part..do u think its set up with our well being in mind???/ fyi it is not some drunk cop at the bar...nice attempt at humor though.