Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]AB doesnt deserve this insane money he wants. hes had alot of injuries for his age and has a fumbling problem. i want to keep him, but i dont want to overpay. hopefully this will make the bargaining chip less with miami out of the hunt. giants pretty much said they arent overpaying and theyll take ronnie if he doesnt become alittle more realistic with his numbers[/quote]</P>

Didn't Bradshaw want to show you the lower east side that one time in Training camp?</P>

[/quote]Hey MMB--I'll keep my eye on AB. Nobodies showing my bud's girl the lower east side of anything.
    [/quote]

lol i could care less

more worried about her letting osi dookie on her chest
    [/quote]</P>

[+o(]</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]AB doesnt deserve this insane money he wants. hes had alot of injuries for his age and has a fumbling problem. i want to keep him, but i dont want to overpay. hopefully this will make the bargaining chip less with miami out of the hunt. giants pretty much said they arent overpaying and theyll take ronnie if he doesnt become alittle more realistic with his numbers[/quote]</P>

Didn't Bradshaw want to show you the lower east side that one time in Training camp?</P>

[/quote]Hey MMB--I'll keep my eye on AB. Nobodies showing my bud's girl the lower east side of anything.
    [/quote]

lol i could care less

[/quote]</P>

[+o(]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lmao...</P>

why did we ever stop replacing the word **** with Osi....?!!</P>

that Osi was hilarious!! We had a good 6-7 months of that lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]yahoo.com gmb league (ID# 236459) http://football.fantasysports.yahoo..../gmbs_a_league pswd: iloveblondie settings are based of matts new league, i will adjust tonight once i am home to make sure all is correct but it shouldnt change too TOO much. draft date and time will prob change, just had to put SOMETHING in to set up the league. will keep you posted as soon as it does. $50, get your money in, PM me for address. we will pick draft order this evening so register ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

go to yahoo fnatasy sports and click join private league

that URL is useless
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

really? brings me right to the league??</P>

any newbies you have no choice but to do it that way. vets you have invite emails to click on to make it easier</P>

</P>

minus you pizz, cause your a ***got and you dezz, cause you.... just suck a life.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]Well pick draft order within the next day or two and set up a draft day. get your money ready cause as always, if its not in your not drafting..........................................[/quote]
    We should do it around labor day like we did last year.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]yahoo.com gmb league (ID# 236459) http://football.fantasysports.yahoo..../gmbs_a_league pswd: iloveblondie settings are based of matts new league, i will adjust tonight once i am home to make sure all is correct but it shouldnt change too TOO much. draft date and time will prob change, just had to put SOMETHING in to set up the league. will keep you posted as soon as it does. $50, get your money in, PM me for address. we will pick draft order this evening so register ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

that URL is useless
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

really? brings me right to the league??</P>

any newbies you have no choice but to do it that way. vets you have invite emails to click on to make it easier</P>

</P>

minus you pizz, cause your a ***got and you dezz, cause you.... just suck a life.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh how I have missed my Blondie.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Don't sign Bradshaw and trade Osi to Denver for Knowshon.</P>

Morehead has spoken.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

that URL is useless
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

waiver budget?? are we doing that this year or is that one of the settings to be dropped???</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]AB doesnt deserve this insane money he wants. hes had alot of injuries for his age and has a fumbling problem. i want to keep him, but i dont want to overpay. hopefully this will make the bargaining chip less with miami out of the hunt. giants pretty much said they arent overpaying and theyll take ronnie if he doesnt become alittle more realistic with his numbers[/quote]</p>

Didn't Bradshaw want to show you the lower east side that one time in Training camp?</p>

[/quote]

lol i could care less

[/quote]</p>

[+o(]</p>[/quote]Osi's a sick pup, I still can't believe that story.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't sign Bradshaw and trade Osi to Denver for Knowshon.</P>

Morehead has spoken.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love this idea....

You heard it here first folks. Morehead and I agree on something!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Well pick draft order within the next day or two and set up a draft day. get your money ready cause as always, if its not in your not drafting..........................................[/quote]
    We should do it around labor day like we did last year.
    [/quote]</P>

well probably do it the monday of labor day in the evening again if that works for everyone. gives us the most amount of time to prepare.</P>