Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

#1 youd never have the oppertunity and #2 if you did it would be about 2 sec of fury **** the 14..</P>

[/quote]

Well we'll never know until we try it....

[]
    [/quote]</P>

keep dreaming young feller</P>

[/quote]

U spend a day with me? I could probably slip a mickey into something your drinking
    [/quote] not cool LT[/quote]</P>

i dont think hed go that low.. his name is LT not Daven</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</P>

*you keep tryna make the moves and ill keep shooting you down. [/quote] u'll cave eventualy blondie... they all succumb to the meyerbud [/quote]</P>

i cant wait to prove you wrong.</P>[/quote]

please woman...

they call me Magnum Meyerbud

u won't resist
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

#1 youd never have the oppertunity and #2 if you did it would be about 2 sec of fury **** the 14..</p>

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

keep dreaming young feller</p>[/quote]

U spend a day with me? I could probably slip a mickey into something your drinking
    [/quote]

not cool LT[/quote]

lmao

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

keep dreaming young feller</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
    Throw a red wig on that pic and I think you got a new sig for LT, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

#1 youd never have the oppertunity and #2 if you did it would be about 2 sec of fury **** the 14..</P>

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] not cool LT[/quote]</P>

i dont think hed go that low.. his name is LT not Daven</P>[/quote]

LLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

U spend a day with me? I could probably charm u into something...
    [/quote]</P>

with those ponytails of yours i thought youd be more into mmb then myself.</P>

[/quote] na ur the only one into meyerbud on these boards okay i really gotta go to lunch now...[/quote]</P>

LEAVE! lol.. your the one that wont go away!!!! and negative on bein into the meyerbud... thats cute tho. nice try.... mad props son.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

#1 youd never have the oppertunity and #2 if you did it would be about 2 sec of fury **** the 14..</p>

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

keep dreaming young feller</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] not cool LT[/quote]</p>

i dont think hed go that low.. his name is LT not Daven</p>[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOO

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</P>

you keep tryna make the moves and ill keep shooting you down. [/quote] u'll cave eventualy blondie... they all succumb to the meyerbud [/quote]</P>

i cant wait to prove you wrong.</P>

[/quote] please woman... they call me Magnum Meyerbud u won't resist</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol wow- dont flatter yourself. seriously. i dont know. but i dont wanna know.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

keep dreaming young feller</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

with those ponytails of yours i thought youd be more into mmb then myself.</p>

[/quote] na ur the only one into meyerbud on these boards okay i really gotta go to lunch now...[/quote]</p>

LEAVE! lol.. your the one that wont go away!!!! and negative on bein into the meyerbud... thats cute tho. nice try.... mad props son.</p>[/quote]

We all know that ur into LT.... stop hiding it

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

14 seconds of fury
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

with those ponytails of yours i thought youd be more into mmb then myself.</P>

[/quote] na ur the only one into meyerbud on these boards okay i really gotta go to lunch now...[/quote]</P>

LEAVE! lol.. your the one that wont go away!!!! and negative on bein into the meyerbud... thats cute tho. nice try.... mad props son.</P>

[/quote]

We all know that ur into LT.... stop hiding it
    [/quote]</P>

i think its the ponytails. i wanna told onto them like handle bars. lol</P>