All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Disagree.

Shockey was getting on everyone's nerves[/quote]</p>

Does noone at you're work annoy you? I simply do not understand how anyone could honestly believe that Shockey "getting on everyone's nerves" could possibly have any effect on how the team plays on the field.</p>[/quote]

stop compaing working at a bank the idea of team unity in professional sports with media in ur face every 5 minutes

U really try to simplifiy things to where u try to make them seem similiar, but its not
    [/quote]

It is, you are over complicating things, these guys are just doing their jobs, they do not need "team unity" anymore then your QC department does....

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Citing both team and league sources, Tony Softli of ESPN 101 St. Louis
    reports free agent Jason Snelling "was never an option" for the Rams.[/quote]

poor guy lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lawl"]matt, do you really think anyone can read that bright blue font?[/quote]
    Honestly right...

[quote user="lawl"]matt, do you really think anyone can read that bright blue font?[/quote]

lol i did it to piss daven off lol

All-Pro

Im sorry but Daven's right.</P>

Do you really think in the3 seconds that Eli has to get rid of the ball before he gets hit that he's worrying how much a guy likes him before throwing the ball? Of course not.</P>

He's reading his keys and then <FONT size=5><U>trying</U></FONT> to make the proper throw. His thought process doesnt consist of "Oh boy that Shockey guy sure is mean let me throw it to him"...and if it did, shame on Eli.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]So u think a guy calling u out and flailing his arms in the air after throws that dont go to him, while complaining baout being there, and never working out in the offseason together would be a good relationship?[/quote]

No, I don't think a "good relationship" translates to the field of play, it doesn't matter whether Eli likes who he's throwing to or not....the throw is going to be just as accurate either way...
    <FONT color=#7fffd4>
    Lol great point. Who cares if the WR and QB have a repore</FONT>

ALSO it's well documented that he did not flail his arms or complain at all the entire season before he was traded....years before that? yeah...but that last season he did nothing of the sort.
    <FONT color=#7fffd4>
    well documented? Really? I must of missed that article</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]To suggest that a de ends job has as much to do with his teammates (in a 4-3 at least) as the connection between between a receiver and a QB is mad.[/quote]

To suggest otherwise is mad, you think the DE doesn't depend on the CB's/Safties to bump and cover well to give him time to get to the QB? do you think the DE doesn't depend on the DT's taking up two OL's at times depending on scheme, you don't think Osi's rush ever has anything to do with a blitzing LB? your crazy...DE is JUST as "team" dependent as a WR or TE....your crazy if you think otherwise.

<FONT color=#7fffd4>No i think a speed rusher who is one on one on the edge's correlation to the CBs is no where near a pass and catch relationship. Speed rush being the key term, meaning hes able to get to them in the drop backs.</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and again its not, ur just being daven so i'll let u goat others.. .but it is different. Shockey could be disruptive to the team by being a nut case... Osi is in no position to be a disruption...[/quote]

This goes back to you, I guess, thinking Eli has the Self Esteem of a nerdy High School Freshman who hasn't hit his growth spurt yet and is getting picked on by bullies.

<FONT color=#7fffd4>Okay great point. Well you must be right and i must be wrong even though Reese shipped shockey out for a second rounder as soon as he could and Osi will be a first rounder or nothing at this point. Regardless giving up Osi for less than u can get is stupid</FONT>

Eli didn't give a **** about Shockeys waving hands...even when he was a rookie.

<FONT color=#7fffd4>True. Im sure he loved it</FONT>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]One was a money matter the other wasn't - thats the end of the story (i noticed u left that point out in qouting my response)[/quote]

Because it's not the point, everyone (except you maybe? and me) was saying the same thing, "if he doesn't want to play here get rid of him" and "It's addition by subtraction"

well it seems Osi doesn't want to play here either (the reason why makes no difference) why aren't people saying the same thing about him?

<FONT color=#7fffd4>Players asking to be traded for different reasons, actually is a different situation. I would thing the word DIFFERENT would of tipped you off by that.</FONT>
    [/quote][/quote]arrrh.. What!?!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Daven, if you go QB with the first pick you will kill your team.[/quote]

well first pick overall i think u mean

i def see some QBs going first round and it being worth it
    [/quote]
    Does he have a different first pick Matt?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Disagree.

Shockey was getting on everyone's nerves[/quote]</p>

Does noone at you're work annoy you? I simply do not understand how anyone could honestly believe that Shockey "getting on everyone's nerves" could possibly have any effect on how the team plays on the field.</p>[/quote]

stop compaing working at a bank the idea of team unity in professional sports with media in ur face every 5 minutes

U really try to simplifiy things to where u try to make them seem similiar, but its not
    [/quote]

It is, you are over complicating things, these guys are just doing their jobs, they do not need "team unity" anymore then your QC department does....

[/quote]

for u to say there is no difference in reasons for somebody wanting to be traded means u've already lost this argument

good day sir

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Daven, if you go QB with the first pick you will kill your team.[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

ahh read it wrong, thought he said "your first pick"

jsut saying I could see Vick going as early as 5

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Daven, if you go QB with the first pick you will kill your team.[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

ahh read it wrong, thought he said "your first pick"

jsut saying I could see Vick going as early as 5
    [/quote]</P>

I pick 5th.</P>

Your foresight is not so good</P>