Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's John Clayton and Mike Sando are reporting former Raiders TE Zach Miller has reached an agreement with the Seahawks.[/quote]

wow they were reporting all day that went south and he was going back to oakland

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats this fantasy FB talk??
    [/quote]
    You have been playing for 2 years. We all know you don't know anything about Fantasy FB talk...

[<)]
    [/quote]LMAO, just wait my sleepers from last year are just about to wake up and KILL IT!!!!
    [/quote]
    Your Hibernators. lol
    [/quote]Yo son just wait, in 6 years my team will be UNDEFEATED!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]but would anybody even of thought to think about voting on whether u can trade positions?

[/quote]
    Well yah, me, the biggest crybaby ***** whiney **** you know.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I didn't realize we had to vote on whether trading was legal or not

[/quote]
    Trading players and trading picks are different my friend...Didn't know I had to explain that.
    [/quote]

i fail to see how

could u possibly explain why

aren't picks just prospective players?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]first u cry

then u say ur not coming to THEE game

what am i suppose to think of u anymore?
    [/quote]Have we decided on THEE game yet???
    [/quote]

OCt 16th Bills

but Lando is being a ***** and not coming for my birthday
    [/quote]The Bills?!?!?!

Who voted on this one, is it on your bday Matt??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]but would anybody even of thought to think about voting on whether u can trade positions?

[/quote]
    [/quote]

point taken, im not on ur level whining

and by the way ur still not getting out of the fact that ur no showing for THEE game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]but would anybody even of thought to think about voting on whether u can trade positions?

[/quote]
    [/quote]

and by the way ur still not getting out of the fact that ur no showing for THEE game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I don't see any problems with trading draft picks.
    [/quote]
    4-1

It's going to happen anyway...

My point is, if there is a rule in this league that has not been determined it should be voted on. Its the only fair way to do it. I plan on playing this league forever so pretty soon we won't have any more issues.
    [/quote]

Yeah I don't have a problem with you requesting a vote, it is a little different.

Matt would probably say it's just a "trade" and thus doesn't need to be voted on...but I can see why you would want to make sure you can trade draft picks.
    [/quote]

i wouldn't see that as being a vote nayway becuase technically if everybody disagreed and me and S&A traded each other - each others teams it wouldn't be rejectable anayway

by standards that even u set last year
    [/quote]
    Players and picks are different Matt. You are stretching on this one but hey, that's why we love you. You do whatever you can to ensure you are right.

4-1

You need 3 more. Since you speak for Amanda I guess it's 5-1. You only need 2 more.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I didn't realize we had to vote on whether trading was legal or not

[/quote]
    Trading players and trading picks are different my friend...Didn't know I had to explain that.
    [/quote]

i fail to see how

could u possibly explain why

aren't picks just prospective players?
    [/quote]How does one trade spots???

We should have done it like 'The League' and figured some crazy method of judging who picks where