Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]first can we voet if this should even be votable

since when do we just vote trades unless somebody feels are lopsided

and surely u can't argue that trading whole draft positions are lopsided
    [/quote]
    Anything that has not been already determined as this should be voted on...

We already decided last year that no trades were able to be vetoed unless it's between top and bottom teams late in the year clearly trying to make another team better. I learned my lesson as I think we all did. No one knows the future but we all know when there is cheating.

and I agree with your last statement. Your 1st pick could tear his ACL in the first game. However if that happened to any of us we probably couldn't recover like our former 2nd place champ.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Lando, this caller on Sirius NFL radio sounds EXACTLY like u. I could of swore it was u for the firs tminute of listneing to him talk
    [/quote]
    lol, that is cool. I wish.

I can't believe you just think you can trade spots how you wish, there should be a vote. You just finagled your way in there with no one else's feedback and then you just say Blondie is fine with it without her even saying so. We vote for things to change in this league in a diplomatic fashion sir. Stop being like Daven and Moreheads political view.

And when the vote starts I vote No...You can't just make up things as you see fit Dr. Bud. We have not traded spots in 3 years and then our mighty dictator just does as he pleases. lol

Also, if I would have traded you I would have voted to so don't try and use that against me to say I would not have done it cause I would have.
    [/quote]</P>

Just for that cheap shot, I vote yes.</P>

[/quote]
    LOL, I was joking. To be honest I don't even know what party you, Matt and Daven are. Honestly, I could care less. I figured you knew better.
    [/quote]

don't kiss *** to try and win votes lol
    [/quote]
    You know I don't so blow me. There is no reason to kiss MH's ***. He loves me unconditionally.
    [/quote]</P>

Absolutely true. </P>

I still vote yes.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Lando, this caller on Sirius NFL radio sounds EXACTLY like u. I could of swore it was u for the firs tminute of listneing to him talk
    [/quote]
    lol, that is cool. I wish.

I can't believe you just think you can trade spots how you wish, there should be a vote. You just finagled your way in there with no one else's feedback and then you just say Blondie is fine with it without her even saying so. We vote for things to change in this league in a diplomatic fashion sir. Stop being like Daven and Moreheads political view.

And when the vote starts I vote No...You can't just make up things as you see fit Dr. Bud. We have not traded spots in 3 years and then our mighty dictator just does as he pleases. lol

Also, if I would have traded you I would have voted to so don't try and use that against me to say I would not have done it cause I would have.
    [/quote]</p>

Just for that cheap shot, I vote yes.</p>[/quote]
    LOL, I was joking. To be honest I don't even know what party you, Matt and Daven are. Honestly, I could care less. I figured you knew better.
    [/quote]

don't kiss *** to try and win votes lol
    [/quote]
    You know I don't so blow me. There is no reason to kiss MH's ***. He loves me unconditionally.
    [/quote]Sounds like trouble in paradise..... Is someone not putting out as much as they used to????

Whats this fantasy FB talk??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"]I don't see any problems with trading draft picks.
    [/quote]
    4-1

It's going to happen anyway...

My point is, if there is a rule in this league that has not been determined it should be voted on. Its the only fair way to do it. I plan on playing this league forever so pretty soon we won't have any more issues.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]first u cry

then u say ur not coming to THEE game

what am i suppose to think of u anymore?
    [/quote]Have we decided on THEE game yet???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I don't see any problems with trading draft picks.
    [/quote]
    4-1

It's going to happen anyway...

My point is, if there is a rule in this league that has not been determined it should be voted on. Its the only fair way to do it. I plan on playing this league forever so pretty soon we won't have any more issues.
    [/quote]

Yeah I don't have a problem with you requesting a vote, it is a little different.

Matt would probably say it's just a "trade" and thus doesn't need to be voted on...but I can see why you would want to make sure you can trade draft picks.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats this fantasy FB talk??
    [/quote]
    You have been playing for 2 years. We all know you don't know anything about Fantasy FB talk...

[&lt;)]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oh btw

Ronnie Brown is an eagle
    [/quote]
    Are you ****ing kidding me!?!?

This just keeps getting better......

Are we going to do anything!!!
    [/quote]
    no

u do realize we were 11mil over the cap and had to resign guys

i think we're over right now and we still have to sign a TE and maybe a saftey and LB
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats this fantasy FB talk??
    [/quote]
    You have been playing for 2 years. We all know you don't know anything about Fantasy FB talk...

[&lt;)]
    [/quote]LMAO, just wait my sleepers from last year are just about to wake up and KILL IT!!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]first can we voet if this should even be votable

since when do we just vote trades unless somebody feels are lopsided

and surely u can't argue that trading whole draft positions are lopsided
    [/quote]
    Anything that has not been already determined as this should be voted on...

We already decided last year that no trades were able to be vetoed unless it's between top and bottom teams late in the year clearly trying to make another team better. I learned my lesson as I think we all did. No one knows the future but we all know when there is cheating.

and I agree with your last statement. Your 1st pick could tear his ACL in the first game. However if that happened to any of us we probably couldn't recover like our former 2nd place champ.
    [/quote]

i didn't realize we had to vote on whether trading was legal or not

i thought that was kind of already a given

do we have to vote on if we can start a qb too?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game