All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]posted by TuckMVP

According to Rich Smith (@ALLsportsINTEL):

NFL TRADE UPDATE- Source close to situation Reporting that Eagles and 49ers are in negotiations on a trade Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
    That can't be real. If that happens I give up. The 9ers can't be that stupid. Right? RIGHT!?!?
    [/quote]doesnt make sense for the 9ers at all..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]posted by TuckMVP

NFL TRADE UPDATE- Source close to situation Reporting that Eagles and 49ers are in negotiations on a trade Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

that is the typical philly sports radio rumor

no way in hell lol
    [/quote]
    I sure hope not and thought the same thing. It is ludicrous. SF can't be that dumb.

That would be hell if it happend.

You working OT MMB?

na im mock drafting the 3 spot for my big moeny league

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]posted by TuckMVP

no way in hell lol
    [/quote]
    I sure hope not and thought the same thing. It is ludicrous. SF can't be that dumb.

You working OT MMB?
    [/quote]

And the eagles signed Ronnie Brown.

Where is this team coming up with cap space for all this? Are they cutting DJax tomorrow or something? something about this isn't right....
    Unless of course Philly is just playing for 1 year, and then everything is gone the next. I jut cant wrap my head around any of this....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]posted by TuckMVP According to Rich Smith (@ALLsportsINTEL): NFL TRADE UPDATE- Source close to situation Reporting that Eagles and 49ers are in negotiations on a trade Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

no way in hell lol
    [/quote]

You working OT MMB?
    [/quote] And the eagles signed Ronnie Brown. Where is this team coming up with cap space for all this? Are they cutting DJax tomorrow or something? something about this isn't right.... Unless of course Philly is just playing for 1 year, and then everything is gone the next. I jut cant wrap my head around any of this....[/quote] Its in their business model. They always have an abundance of draft picks and use those guys to step in when another guy is due for a contract. How often do you hear of them extending their own guys? They continually have young cheap players on the field, and now that a FA class has come along that they like, they're unloading some cap space. I just wish the giants were run similarly. Trade back a bunch and trade players away at the right time. The patriots do the same thing and now mike holmgren and the browns are following suit

All-Pro

Also,</P>

</P>

Thee *Swag* Thread? Really MMB? You are aware you dont have to act like blondie's ex-bf?</P>

</P>

until this awful thread title is changed I will no longer be posting here.</P>

</P>

That's right, I'm officially holding out.</P>

[quote user="lawl"]

Also,</P>

*</P>

Thee *Swag* Thread? Really MMB? You are aware you dont have to act like blondie's ex-bf?</P>

*</P>

until this awful thread title is changed I will no longer be posting here.</P>

*</P>

That's right, I'm officially holding out.</P>[/quote]

you realize it's been named this for almost a year now, right? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lawl"]

Also,</p>

</p>

Thee *Swag* Thread? Really MMB? You are aware you dont have to act like blondie's ex-bf?</p>

</p>

until this awful thread title is changed I will no longer be posting here.</p>

</p>

That's right, I'm officially holding out.</p>[/quote]

okay osi

u do realzie its been like that for almost two years now

and if u came draft day, you'd understand why

u don't have a swag switch - thats for sure

Garafolo feels like Boss has a better deal on the table to a ****ty team and he can't make up his mind