Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]Leisure Dive
    Birthday Candles
    Apparently I'm a cub...
    [/quote]Great Pics, lmao. Your a trip Bro. Diggs on the personalized T-shirt, now that's the way to go. Did you really drink all those beers in a row?

The Eagles made a contract offer to Randy Moss after the receiver filed
    his official retirement papers with the league, according to the Boston
    Herald.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The Eagles made a contract offer to Randy Moss after the receiver filed
    his official retirement papers with the league, according to the Boston
    Herald.[/quote]

too bad i already posted that

[:P]

btw, i love my mocks at teh 12 spot
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na im mock drafting the 3 spot for my big moeny league
    [/quote]How long can I expect a mock draft to take?
    [/quote]

depends could go fast could be annoyingly slow
    [/quote]

How does the Mock resemble our Draft? Identical? Length of time, etc?
    [/quote]</p>

a real draft will probably be longer. just cuz in mocks, people don't typically stay in for the later rounds.</p>[/quote]What precisely is one's objective when doing a Mock draft?
    [/quote]

work out draft stratagies
    [/quote]I'm sure I will understand more after my first mock. So-I would be getting a live feel of: I wanted this guy, but someone took him, no I will take this guy-type of stuff?

Question: When you rank you draft choices on that yahoo thing and it comes time for draft day....does that yahoo program automatically select your choices for you or does drafting require manual selection of picks?
    [/quote]

yea exactly

only if u dont' show up and u save that list (sometimes people do it and forget to hit save)
    [/quote]
    Are these the options? :

1&gt;Show up=we meet somewhere and someone has a laptop and we draft?

2&gt; Draft from home manually

3&gt; Draft from home with pre-set yahoo draft ranking programs

If I save the list, can I manually intervene and change a pick if I choose to?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm sure I will understand more after my first mock. So-I would be getting a live feel of: I wanted this guy, but someone took him, no I will take this guy-type of stuff?

Question: When you rank you draft choices on that yahoo thing and it comes time for draft day....does that yahoo program automatically select your choices for you or does drafting require manual selection of picks?
    [/quote]

most important thing in my opinion is adjusting to what others are picking, you might think RB's are the most important picks, but if QB's (or WR's) are being snatched up fast you have to maybe ignore a RB that you think is the better choice so you can get a WR thats even usable...

you know like when they say there is a "run" on O-Linemen in the real draft...it's the same way in a fantasy draft...all the sudden people will be picking TE's one round...you may have thought you were gonna get a 3rd or 4th WR that round but you may have to rethink that position depending on what the others have done.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]zack miller got a great deal.
    [/quote]

SICK deal
    [/quote]
    That's alot of cash for a TE. Almost double what Bradshaw got. That was a great deal by JR.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na im mock drafting the 3 spot for my big moeny league
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

a real draft will probably be longer. just cuz in mocks, people don't typically stay in for the later rounds.</P>

[/quote]What precisely is one's objective when doing a Mock draft?
    [/quote]

[/quote]I'm sure I will understand more after my first mock. So-I would be getting a live feel of: I wanted this guy, but someone took him, no I will take this guy-type of stuff?

[/quote]

yea exactly

only if u dont' show up and u save that list (sometimes people do it and forget to hit save)
    [/quote]
    Are these the options? :

[/quote]</P>

OK LT. You really need to talk to somebody. If you want my cell I can PM it for you.</P>

Let me know.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

Also,</p>

</p>

Thee *Swag* Thread? Really MMB? You are aware you dont have to act like blondie's ex-bf?</p>

</p>

until this awful thread title is changed I will no longer be posting here.</p>

</p>

That's right, I'm officially holding out.</p>[/quote]

Inside joke from when we met up last year or 2 years ago I forget.

anyone still have a picture of that lol?

Oh and BTW Matt...not only are you wrong about Draft Picks and Players being the same, but you are also wrong to suggest that you could just "trade teams" to change your draft order if it was rejected...also your being a **** about it, I almost want to change my vote to no just because of the way your acting lol.
    [/quote]
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY and I agree of course...

It's on my Facebook or my wife's page. We need to show Lawl so he understands...

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

a real draft will probably be longer. just cuz in mocks, people don't typically stay in for the later rounds.</p>[/quote]What precisely is one's objective when doing a Mock draft?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

yea exactly

[/quote]
    Are these the options? :

[/quote]

yea

we're gonna do it rhough yahoo

but ur more than welcome to come over to me and blondies place with ur lap top and draft lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Leisure Dive
    Birthday Candles
    Apparently I'm a cub...
    [/quote]Great Pics, lmao. Your a trip Bro. Diggs on the personalized T-shirt, now that's the way to go. Did you really drink all those beers in a row?
    [/quote]</P>

yea, but they werent full beers. they were about as full as they would be for flip cup and **** like that.
    Yea everyone has some sort of personalized shirt that day. alot of participation for teams and such. There were 5 seperate team shirts lol
    JP...F*CK YEA
    Justin's a Cub
    Beer Inside
    Wasted Potential.</P>

i forget the last one...it might just been a fatigue theme for that team</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant