Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]I posted some picture links earlier, one of which is my poor example of the leisure dive lol[/quote]
    I loved it you hairy bear!

<font size="6">10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:O]
    </font>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na im mock drafting the 3 spot for my big moeny league
    [/quote]How long can I expect a mock draft to take?
    [/quote]

depends could go fast could be annoyingly slow
    [/quote]

How does the Mock resemble our Draft? Identical? Length of time, etc?
    [/quote]</p>

a real draft will probably be longer. just cuz in mocks, people don't typically stay in for the later rounds.</p>

[/quote]What precisely is one's objective when doing a Mock draft?
    [/quote]

work out draft stratagies
    [/quote]I'm sure I will understand more after my first mock. So-I would be getting a live feel of: I wanted this guy, but someone took him, no I will take this guy-type of stuff?

Question: When you rank you draft choices on that yahoo thing and it comes time for draft day....does that yahoo program automatically select your choices for you or does drafting require manual selection of picks?
    [/quote]

yea exactly

only if u dont' show up and u save that list (sometimes people do it and forget to hit save)
    [/quote]
    Are these the options? :

1&gt;Show up=we meet somewhere and someone has a laptop and we draft?

2&gt; Draft from home manually

3&gt; Draft from home with pre-set yahoo draft ranking programs

If I save the list, can I manually intervene and change a pick if I choose to?
    [/quote]</p>

OK LT. You really need to talk to somebody. If you want my cell I can PM it for you.</p>

Let me know.</p>

[/quote]Thank you MH--send it over.
    [/quote]</p>

Done</p>[/quote]Ty-I will do some more research on my own and give you a call with some more informed questions.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]btw, i love my mocks at teh 12 spot
    [/quote]
    I bet you do. That is why Shock was such a dumbass to trade you.

Then you get your RB or WR with a great QB.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na im mock drafting the 3 spot for my big moeny league
    [/quote]How long can I expect a mock draft to take?
    [/quote]

depends could go fast could be annoyingly slow
    [/quote]

How does the Mock resemble our Draft? Identical? Length of time, etc?
    [/quote]</p>

a real draft will probably be longer. just cuz in mocks, people don't typically stay in for the later rounds.</p>

[/quote]What precisely is one's objective when doing a Mock draft?
    [/quote]

work out draft stratagies
    [/quote]I'm sure I will understand more after my first mock. So-I would be getting a live feel of: I wanted this guy, but someone took him, no I will take this guy-type of stuff?

Question: When you rank you draft choices on that yahoo thing and it comes time for draft day....does that yahoo program automatically select your choices for you or does drafting require manual selection of picks?
    [/quote]

yea exactly

only if u dont' show up and u save that list (sometimes people do it and forget to hit save)
    [/quote]
    Are these the options? :

1&gt;Show up=we meet somewhere and someone has a laptop and we draft?

2&gt; Draft from home manually

3&gt; Draft from home with pre-set yahoo draft ranking programs

If I save the list, can I manually intervene and change a pick if I choose to?
    [/quote]</p>

OK LT. You really need to talk to somebody. If you want my cell I can PM it for you.</p>

Let me know.</p>

[/quote]Thank you MH--send it over.
    [/quote]</p>

Done</p>[/quote]

LT - join a yahoo public league just so u can get the hang of it and see how its going to work
    [/quote]Totally appreciate Everyone's support!!!!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]btw, i love my mocks at teh 12 spot
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i have ur head spinning, u have no idea what im gonna do

but i love that i have ur attention

shock won it two years in a row and got a spot he feels comfy with and u don't care

im in ur head boyyyyy

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]

just curious

by ur own standards that u set last year... when there was a questionable trade that got a couple of votes yo be voted what was ur response

and i'd understand thsi more if it was just generally some picks being traded opposed to complete draft spots...

and besides every year there are talk about trading spots. All of a sudden now that it happened once lando is going to suggest it should be allowed. This is technically the 4th year
    [/quote]

you didn't quote anything....

you...never understand this type of discussion but I'll try to explain it to you as simply as possible.

I generally think trades should be accepted unless they are blatantly attempts at cheating...the reason is part of the fun of fantasy is trade the "accepted" good players for some lesser known players that "you" think might take off that season....I'd never want to feel hand-cuffed with the moves I can make also...seeing as I voted yes right off the bat I think it's clear that "I" don't have a problem with you trading draft spots.

that said they are fundamentally DIFFERENT things and since a draft position swap has never been done before in our group...if someone calls for a vote it SHOULD be voted on, I know to you to me and maybe some other Fantasy Vets it might seem like a trivial thing but not to everyone, and you set a terrible precedent when you say that you'll just swap teams if it gets voted down...that's terrible...you don't get your way you'll just go find away to get around it? like the vote doesn't matter?

[quote user="dezzzR"]"hooold mahh diiick"
    [/quote]
    LMAO!!!!

I have to go watch that again now.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]btw, i love my mocks at teh 12 spot
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i have ur head spinning, u have no idea what im gonna do

but i love that i have ur attention

shock won it two years in a row and got a spot he feels comfy with and u don't care

im in ur head boyyyyy
    [/quote]
    You can say whatever you want. I know exactly what you are going to do. That is why you wanted to trade down because you are worried about _______________ not being there with your 2nd pick so you wanted to ensure you could grab him.

Shock won what 2 years in a row?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Leisure Dive
    Birthday Candles
    Apparently I'm a cub...
    [/quote]Great Pics, lmao. Your a trip Bro. Diggs on the personalized T-shirt, now that's the way to go. Did you really drink all those beers in a row?
    [/quote]ouhhh look at that big fuzzy bear. grrrrr

gotta start doing the "hooold mahh diiick" pose off the diving board.
    [/quote]</P>

can't say I'm familiar with that....</P>

yea we don't have a diving board.....my brothers and I ****ing destroyed it like 5 times in the past few years lol.
    my mom was mad, but it was our way of forcing her to get a new liner this year. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....