Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Giants DL Coach Rober tNunn said in 15 years of coaching in the NFL, hes never seen a DL like JPP "hes the only one"
    [/quote]</P>

I also hear that Austin has been tremendous.</P>

JPP is gunna be a great football player.</P>

</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ohhh pleaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee

how many times did u vote for bush?

[/quote]

1 Time, and that's not even comparable anyhow, Bush was bad Obama is 10 times as bad as Bush though.
    [/quote]

of course its not

because ur a republican talkins about a demo
    [/quote]

No Matt.....it's got nothing to do with Republican or Democrat....first off I'm Conservative (or Libertarian) NOT Republican....secondly I'm just talking about results.

Obama has cause more debt and unemployment then Bush ...by A LOT because your a brainwashed democrat you blame that on bush...but that claim is just patently ridiculous...Obama is at fault for where we are right now...and where we are right now is about to go into a double dip recession...(actually we were never out of the recession in the first place) Obama is the most irresponsible president in the HISTORY of America.....Republican or Democrat.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Giants DL Coach Rober tNunn said in 15 years of coaching in the NFL, hes never seen a DL like JPP "hes the only one"
    [/quote]</P>

did he care to elaborate? lol

I mean i know he's been described as "a freak of nature" since college....but what is it about him that makes ppl say that? He IS an incredible combination of speed and power....but is that it? is that what they mean?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

lando

fear me at the 12 spot

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol yea if she has pictures of her with him it would def get aired
    [/quote]</P>

no it wouldnt. unless they did it just to call her racist.
    I wouldnt waste my time or put my reputation on the line lol</P>

[/quote]lol thats true, kanye loves the race card.
    [/quote]</P>

Remember this gem.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I mean i know he's been described as "a freak of nature" since college....but what is it about him that makes ppl say that? He IS an incredible combination of speed and power....but is that it? is that what they mean?</p>[/quote]

no clue, took it off a twitter post

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]"ima maa****in woooordsmith" lmao.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I mean i know he's been described as "a freak of nature" since college....but what is it about him that makes ppl say that? He IS an incredible combination of speed and power....but is that it? is that what they mean?</P>[/quote]

no clue, took it off a twitter post
    [/quote]
    Twitter will ruin your life.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"]Well I was speaking to Mh's second point they don't pay taxes they pass them on ..we pay in the end one way or the other ....[/quote]

That's just how business works though, Business needs to make a certain profit margin...if taxes go out their profit goes down the way they keep their profit even is by transferring the tax hike to the customer.

The government increasing the taxes is the root problem...without the taxes being raised the company doesn't have to transfer the cost to the customer...

Business doesn't have a choice but to do that...if they just pay the higher taxes instead of transferring the cost their company ends up losing money and then they go out of business and no longer provide the service/product you wanted from them in the first place...

to make it simple...when Govt raises taxes...Big and Small Business needs to either raise the price you pay on their product service...or...eventually go bankrupt or shut down....

do you LIKE being able to buy stuff? if you do then you should blame government for high prices....if you want to be self sufficient (IE hunt for your food build your own house etc etc) then i guess it doesn't matter.
    [/quote]How many company's and such has our tax dollars bailed out over the years....But what ever..thing is after two hundred years one would think they woud have all this figured out ..no? Or at least the basic's....greed is the problem....