Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]double
    [/quote]</P>

apparently it wasnt a double post. lol....but i read what you wrote, and am inclined to agree. I'm more into the girl next door type. </P>

[/quote]

lol I thought it was, I went to find a picture of a girl I think is attractive then got distracted at work...pressed post a second time ...whatever :P

point is I think LT has weird taste in Women but that's fine everyone's got their own things.
    [/quote]</P>

THAT was a double post!! FAIL!</P>

Yea I think i've posted pics in the past of my conquests just so people had an idea. Although I still havent been able to land the unicorn =\
    In the end, that's all that matters</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]NICE B

Any good news on the pups...
    [/quote] She is due any day now I thinking 9/10 pups by the looks of her[/quote]
    Wow, that's alot. I trust that you will pick the best one for me. lol I am thinking I want a boy. You are the expert though. My wife will be so happy. She is asking all the time and saying Koda is getting older so she wants another pup to learn from him. It will be cool. Really appreciate all your help and everything. It's going to be worth the wait.

How is your grandson speaking of lil ones? Jake still doing well and your daughter? You have any new projects or it's too hot for ya out there? Lastly, how are the lungs...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This is over in tagf. Does BJ look smaller to ya'll?...(as Tammi Taylor would say)

[/quote]

he looks tighter
    [/quote]
    Maybe it's just because he doesn't have his huge thigh pads one. lol

If he is a lil smaller he might be quicker and more agile but still packing a punch.

He still could not beat 44 in a 100 yard dash however...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"] think that might be a tranny.

i'm at high noon[/quote][/quote]
    LMAO!!!

BoomShackaLaka

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]</P>

I see what you did there.........</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    [/quote]</p>

I see what you did there.........</p>[/quote]

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Daily News confirms that Travis Beckum will now be the Giants' pass-catching tight end.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">With Kevin Boss now in Oakland, the Giants figure to fill the tight end spot by committee. Beckum will be the designated pass-catcher while Ben Patrick will be in for blocking. While Beckum does have athletic upside, he won't see enough targets to be have a fantasy impact. Boss played every down last year and managed just 69 targets in 15 games. </div>

[/quote]

great

that won't be that telling

beckum in on pass plays

Patrick in on run plays

at least we won't be tipping our hand

[/quote]</p>

You don't think the Giants are aware of that?</p>

[/quote]

obviously they are since they said that

but it doesn't matter. Do u not remember lining up with Beatty as a TE last year

uhg - we need to make a small move for CArlson

we **** the bed not going for Olsen
    [/quote]</p>

Why trade for Carlson, maybe the Giants can sign Alge Crumpler for vet minimum. </p>[/quote]

because hes a young talent that fits what we need out of a tight end that we could probably get for peanuts

i would like a Crumpler signing out of the vets left...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This is over in tagf. Does BJ look smaller to ya'll?...(as Tammi Taylor would say)

[/quote]

he looks tighter
    [/quote]

If he is a lil smaller he might be quicker and more agile but still packing a punch.

[/quote]

na even in his arms u can see it. He looks more cut
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This is over in tagf. Does BJ look smaller to ya'll?...(as Tammi Taylor would say)

[/quote]

he looks tighter
    [/quote]

[/quote]

na even in his arms u can see it. He looks more cut
    [/quote]
    I agree, he looks a little smaller. Could be a good thing though. See if you can find a pic from camp from last year.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]NICE B

Any good news on the pups...
    [/quote] She is due any day now I thinking 9/10 pups by the looks of her[/quote]
    Wow, that's alot. I trust that you will pick the best one for me. lol I am thinking I want a boy. You are the expert though. My wife will be so happy. She is asking all the time and saying Koda is getting older so she wants another pup to learn from him. It will be cool. Really appreciate all your help and everything. It's going to be worth the wait.

How is your grandson speaking of lil ones? Jake still doing well and your daughter? You have any new projects or it's too hot for ya out there? Lastly, how are the lungs...

[/quote]Grandson getting big he's making noise now giggles when he see's the dogs...love it man...building a kitcken in my cellar/shop....got another remodle progect I'm doing part time with the owner...old house over haul....lungs areok I pace myself...will will talk and i will post pics of the pups when they are born...today is her due date won't be long now ....