Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Yesterday was the worst since October 2008. Fear of a double recession. I wonder who will get blamed for this?

[/quote]</P>

big business and investment banking. is there really anyone else?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"]<FONT color=#ff0000>Eli Manning</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Did you know Eli Manning threw 25 INTs last year?!!? =O</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]NICE B

Any good news on the pups...
    [/quote] She is due any day now I thinking 9/10 pups by the looks of her[/quote]
    Wow, that's alot. I trust that you will pick the best one for me. lol <u>I am thinking I want a boy.</u> You are the expert though. My wife will be so happy. She is asking all the time and saying Koda is getting older so she wants another pup to learn from him. It will be cool. Really appreciate all your help and everything. It's going to be worth the wait.

How is your grandson speaking of lil ones? Jake still doing well and your daughter? You have any new projects or it's too hot for ya out there? Lastly, how are the lungs...

[/quote]that would be awesome if you got one of bryons pups. and yea you want a boy. dont get me wrong, girls are great, i had a female golden retriever, so well behaved. but boys, i dont know as corny as it sounds i get the feeling he wants to be my buddy. lol i dont know its unexplainable. tucks also very protective of my mom and sister. only downside is they dont pee all at once like females, they mark their territory and pee like 3 -4 times so can get a bit annoying if youre walking them as opposed to just letting them out in your backyard.
    [/quote]
    My dog now is a boy and my last one was as well. I just prefer them I guess. <u>Plus I don't like all the dog nipples when you rub their belly.</u> lol I am pretty excited to hopefully get one of B's pups. That is why I want to get it now cause then Koda can teach the pup how to use the dog door and not to pee in the house. It's pretty awesome and of course my kids would love it.
    [/quote]lmao yea that too. do you know what happened to that dog you rescued from your neighbor??
    [/quote]
    I know that I saw him on the Humane Society website and then just a couple days later his ad was down. He was a friendly cool black dog. I am glad he got scooped up so quick and hopefully loved by a nicer family. I still don't even talk to those people or even look at them when they are outside. lol

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]NICE B

Any good news on the pups...
    [/quote] She is due any day now I thinking 9/10 pups by the looks of her[/quote]
    Wow, that's alot. I trust that you will pick the best one for me. lol I am thinking I want a boy. You are the expert though. My wife will be so happy. She is asking all the time and saying Koda is getting older so she wants another pup to learn from him. It will be cool. Really appreciate all your help and everything. It's going to be worth the wait.

How is your grandson speaking of lil ones? Jake still doing well and your daughter? You have any new projects or it's too hot for ya out there? Lastly, how are the lungs...

[/quote]Grandson getting big he's making noise now giggles when he see's the dogs...love it man...building a kitcken in my cellar/shop....got another remodle progect I'm doing part time with the owner...old house over haul....lungs areok I pace myself...will will talk and i will post pics of the pups when they are born...today is her due date won't be long now ....[/quote]hey b i have a question for you. what do you do with molding over a 48inch subzero? a cabinet over a frig this big just looks off. the box looks to big. i was thinking of putting 3inch sofit molding down around the whole room now but im trying to keep the cost down. pissing me of cause i know iv done this at least a few times i just cant remember. doooh!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_2_131256695312134">Adam Schefter reports that the 49ers offered second-year player Taylor Mays to all other 31 NFL teams via a mass email. The 2010 second-round pick was drafted out of USC and gained attention for blasting former Trojans coach Pete Carroll for passing him over in the draft.</p>

One NFL team official told the ESPN reporter he had never heard of anything like that in the NFL. It's assumed that the 49ers hurt the trade market for the talented, yet raw, young safety because of their technological shortcut.</p>

</p>

</p>

LOL
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

I dont see how it affected the value....unless they assumed they were just tryingto get rid of the kid.
    we should get him...honestly.. lol</p>[/quote]

just because its not a standard thing to do so it comes off like they are desperately trying toget rid of him.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Daily News confirms that Travis Beckum will now be the Giants' pass-catching tight end.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">With Kevin Boss now in Oakland, the Giants figure to fill the tight end spot by committee. Beckum will be the designated pass-catcher while Ben Patrick will be in for blocking. While Beckum does have athletic upside, he won't see enough targets to be have a fantasy impact. Boss played every down last year and managed just 69 targets in 15 games. </div>

[/quote]

great

that won't be that telling

beckum in on pass plays

Patrick in on run plays

at least we won't be tipping our hand

[/quote]</p>

You don't think the Giants are aware of that?</p>

[/quote]

obviously they are since they said that

but it doesn't matter. Do u not remember lining up with Beatty as a TE last year

uhg - we need to make a small move for CArlson

we **** the bed not going for Olsen
    [/quote]</p>

Why trade for Carlson, maybe the Giants can sign Alge Crumpler for vet minimum. </p>[/quote]

because <u>hes a young talent</u> that fits what we need out of a tight end that we could probably get for peanuts

i would like a Crumpler signing out of the vets left...
    [/quote]so is beckum. or at least tc and gilbride think so
    [/quote]

as a receiver

they signed a guy off the street and gave him the "blocking job" already

how does that equal that BEckum is anything more than a slot receiver in certain packages
    [/quote]they signed a d end "off the street" too and and we were going to bring in plax. i dont believe were in a shortage of either of those positions
    [/quote]

what are u talking about, who signed a DE off the street?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]they signed a d end "off the street" too and and we were going to bring in plax. i dont believe were in a shortage of either of those positions
    [/quote]</p>

he's gotta be handy with the steel if ya know what I mean....earn his keep!</p>[/quote]

REGGGULLLATTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

mount up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bengals signed TE Bo Scaife, formerly of the Titans.

I think he would have been a good signing as well.
    [/quote]

hes an older more broken down BEckum

i never thought i'd say this but i'd rather have beckum

Oh I been meaning to tell you guys this! (specifically Byron and Lando)

My buddy Eric is an accountant for this fairly large rescue agency, I never really inquired about it much.
    Every Sunday during the summerI have all my friends over to the pool for bbq, and just drink all day etc.
    He came over the first weekend, and Tizzie was there. And he's like "American Staffordshire Terrier?" and im like...yea, wow...nobody ever knows that. And he's like my agency specializes in them because everyone just calls them pitbulls, and they are often abandoned and abused and such. We have alot of them in and out of there.
    So I just think that's the coolest thing ever. It's one thing to be misunderstood as a human...but these dogs have such a bad rep for NO reason and everyone thinks Pitbulls are evil.
    Tizzie is the sweetest dog in the world, with the best personality. Well, she's also an attention ***** and will follow you around for hours...but that's because she doesn't like being alone I think lol. But still.....THE BEST!!!
    Staffordshire Terriers 4 life yo!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Yesterday was the worst since October 2008. Fear of a double recession. I wonder who will get blamed for this?

[/quote]</p>

big business and investment banking. is there really anyone else?</p>[/quote]

You forgot Bush and the Tea Party