Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

yea but how many ppl have Manning jerseys?! umm everyone who is a fairweather fan, and even most fans like us have one lol.
    Nicks is the ****....that's why ppl want to rock his number!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

gotta go...</P>

but I work a few hours tmrw, so i'll be around if anyone else is. pizzout fools!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Oh I been meaning to tell you guys this! (specifically Byron and Lando)

My buddy Eric is an accountant for this fairly large rescue agency, I never really inquired about it much.
    Every Sunday during the summerI have all my friends over to the pool for bbq, and just drink all day etc.
    He came over the first weekend, and Tizzie was there. And he's like "American Staffordshire Terrier?" and im like...yea, wow...nobody ever knows that. And he's like my agency specializes in them because everyone just calls them pitbulls, and they are often abandoned and abused and such. We have alot of them in and out of there.
    So I just think that's the coolest thing ever. It's one thing to be misunderstood as a human...but these dogs have such a bad rep for NO reason and everyone thinks Pitbulls are evil.
    Tizzie is the sweetest dog in the world, with the best personality. Well, she's also an attention ***** and will follow you around for hours...but that's because she doesn't like being alone I think lol. But still.....THE BEST!!!
    Staffordshire Terriers 4 life yo![/quote]
    That's is awesome bro. Good looking dog to. I remember yours. Check this one. Looks so powerful.

[/quote]</P>

yup! Tizz has some white around her face and legs, but she is built identical to that. she could bench press LT over her head!......if she had real arms and hands &gt;.&lt; lol</P>

[/quote]haha-beautiful dog! She looks very majestic in that pic. </P>

I know how you guy's feel about the Boss Jersey's, but I would continue to wear it. The only Jersey I don't continue to wear is shockey's, because of the way he went out. I still rock LT(of course), Strahan. Right now my Osi jersey is the only one in jeopardy of leaving the team, but NYG is not going to let him go. Jokes on Osi, NYG has all the leverage right now.</P>

I was just looking at our schedule...
    and our 2nd half is AWFUL!!

after our bye week, 3 of the matchups arent THAT bad....Miami, Washington, SanFran....
    but the rest?

New England
    Philly
    New Orleans
    Green Bay
    Dallas
    NYJ Dallas

Defense has their work cut out for them in the 2nd half.....just in time for our traditional defensive collapse =(
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]I was just looking at our schedule... and our 2nd half is AWFUL!! after our bye week, 3 of the matchups arent THAT bad....Miami, Washington, SanFran.... but the rest? New England Philly New Orleans Green Bay Dallas NYJ Dallas Defense has their work cut out for them in the 2nd half.....just in time for our traditional defensive collapse =([/quote] rough schedule

anyone around these parts this lovely morning? =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]anyone around these parts this lovely morning? =\[/quote]yessssir.

I'll take it! I like close low scoring games...where we beat boston =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

btw, the new Alec Baldwin/John Krasinksi commercial was ****ing hilarious!

I hope they continue to make these commercials in future baseball seasons, because THEY DELIVER!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'll take it! I like close low scoring games...where we beat boston =P[/quote]yea last night was a nail bitter. soriano looked good, robertson, mo.
    poor colon, always pitches amazing and never gets the win.