Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]well i think last night solidified ANY doubt that girardi is THEE dumbest manager in all of baseball.
    [/quote]</p>

his manager of the year award says otherwise....</p>

i'm not a huge fan of his anyway...but whatever...</p>

[/quote]then who ever voted for him is just as ******ed as he is. WHOO puts a starter thats been struggling with his velocity all year in when you have soriano and robertson??????? both could of went 2 innings, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

[/quote]</p>

Hughes hasn't been having problem with his velocity since coming off the DL.
    Dude, I don't know....youre the worst baseball fan anyway...your opinion doesn't matter.

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]JP=You have a PM

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]well i think last night solidified ANY doubt that girardi is THEE dumbest manager in all of baseball.
    [/quote]</p>

i'm not a huge fan of his anyway...but whatever...</p>[/quote]

in terms of what, i fell asleep

and make sure u push it with the move to pull Colon in game 1.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]You guys drive me nuts. His decision to take Colon out on Friday in the 5th (which no other manager would have done) won the game for the Yankees.

Girardi knows 100 times more about pitching than you guys will ever know.</P>

The problem last night was that the game was set up to have Mo close it out in the 9th. Once he blew the save, all bets were off. Not his fault.</P>

[/quote]</P>

dont lump me in with dezz plz</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]then who ever voted for him is just as ******ed as he is. WHOO puts a starter thats been struggling with his velocity all year in when you have soriano and robertson??????? both could of went 2 innings, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

[/quote]</p>

Dude, I don't know....youre the worst baseball fan anyway...your opinion doesn't matter.

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

lol was just going to say that Hughes has had his velocity

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]we havnt talked baseball in forever. and yes i know hes been decent since coming back but to put him in a situation like that when you have robertson and soriano is duuuuuuuumb. like you.
    [/quote]

Soriano and robertson pitched before him because we were winning

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>

[/quote]</p>

You guys drive me nuts. His decision to take Colon out on Friday in the 5th (which no other manager would have done) won the game for the Yankees.</p>

Girardi knows 100 times more about pitching than you guys will ever know.</p>

The problem last night was that the game was set up to have Mo close it out in the 9th. Once he blew the save, all bets were off. Not his fault.</p>[/quote]

yea Dezz never brings up good moves

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

lol was just going to say that Hughes has had his velocity
    [/quote]i said hes been struggling with his velocity all season. am i wrong? i was talking about how he looked good his last start the other day. you people read what you want.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>

[/quote]</p>

You guys drive me nuts. His decision to take Colon out on Friday in the 5th (which no other manager would have done) won the game for the Yankees.</p>

Girardi knows 100 times more about pitching than you guys will ever know.</p>

The problem last night was that the game was set up to have Mo close it out in the 9th. Once he blew the save, all bets were off. Not his fault.</p>[/quote]

yea Dezz never brings up good moves
    [/quote]no other manager would take his sp out of the 5th with bases loaded? lol ooook mh

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]prince broke his foot.........here we gooooooooooo
    [/quote]

Yeah that was saturday right? they said he'll miss at least 2 months....bummer.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys drive me nuts. His decision to take Colon out on Friday in the 5th (which no other manager would have done) won the game for the Yankees.

Girardi knows 100 times more about pitching than you guys will ever know.</P>

The problem last night was that the game was set up to have Mo close it out in the 9th. Once he blew the save, all bets were off. Not his fault.</P>

[/quote]</P>

dont lump me in with dezz plz</P>

[/quote]</P>

"We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers"......Pizzlestick.</P>

Personally, I think thats a silly comment. I think he managed the bullpen great this weekend. The problem was the Yankee bats/Red Sox pitching.</P>

Managing the bullpen wasn't.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi