Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]well i think last night solidified ANY doubt that girardi is THEE dumbest manager in all of baseball.
    [/quote]</p>

his manager of the year award says otherwise....</p>

i'm not a huge fan of his anyway...but whatever...</p>

[/quote]then who ever voted for him is just as ******ed as he is. WHOO puts a starter thats been struggling with his velocity all year in when you have soriano and robertson??????? both could of went 2 innings, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

[/quote]</p>

Hughes hasn't been having problem with his velocity since coming off the DL.
    Dude, I don't know....youre the worst baseball fan anyway...your opinion doesn't matter.

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

lol was just going to say that Hughes has had his velocity
    [/quote]i said hes been struggling with his velocity all season. am i wrong? i was talking about how he looked good his last start the other day. you people read what you want.
    [/quote]

talk about reading what u want...

what does u saying he looked good the toher day have anything to do with this conversation

<u>u JUST made a comment about his velocity no being there</u> and since hes been back, pizz and i both disagree. His velocity has been there its been other things to why he hasn't been successful.

And the fact is u always look to kill Giaradi, but u don't give him credit when he makes good moves and Pappy is dead right when he brings up pulling Colon. Bet ur *** if the yanks got blown out after that u'd be killing Girardi for that, but since it worked u dont' say a peep about it
    [/quote]no i didnt man, i said hes been struggling with velocity all year. correct? hes had it for like 2 games, if that.

ok good move by giardi taking out colon with the bases load and the potential mvp coming to plate. faaaantasic. brravoo for doing what hes suppose to. lmao
    [/quote]

what does struggling with velocity mean in Davenworld?

and again... under 100 pitchers, one of ur best pitchers this year, 2nd and 3rd (could of walked him) - not many people go to their bullpen over a solid starter who isn't in PC trouble and has a base open...

but nice try

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]prince broke his foot.........here we gooooooooooo
    [/quote]

Yeah that was saturday right? they said he'll miss at least 2 months....bummer.
    [/quote]not sure, saw it on bspn before i left for work
    [/quote]
    yea two months

i consider him just done for the year...

no training camp, foot injury at CB

hes <font color="#0000FF">done this year</font>
    [/quote]
    Not only that but I also read that when/if he does come back he will be playing with a screw in his foot so like you said, probably...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what does struggling with velocity mean in Davenworld?[/quote]

Depends on the context.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]well i think last night solidified ANY doubt that girardi is THEE dumbest manager in all of baseball.
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]then who ever voted for him is just as ******ed as he is. WHOO puts a starter thats been struggling with his velocity all year in when you have soriano and robertson??????? both could of went 2 innings, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

[/quote]</p>

Dude, I don't know....youre the worst baseball fan anyway...your opinion doesn't matter.

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

[/quote]i said hes been struggling with his velocity all season. am i wrong? i was talking about how he looked good his last start the other day. you people read what you want.
    [/quote]

what does u saying he looked good the toher day have anything to do with this conversation

<u>u JUST made a comment about his velocity no being there</u> and since hes been back, pizz and i both disagree. His velocity has been there its been other things to why he hasn't been successful.

And the fact is u always look to kill Giaradi, but u don't give him credit when he makes good moves and Pappy is dead right when he brings up pulling Colon. Bet ur *** if the yanks got blown out after that u'd be killing Girardi for that, but since it worked u dont' say a peep about it
    [/quote]no i didnt man, i said hes been struggling with velocity all year. correct? hes had it for like 2 games, if that.

ok good move by giardi taking out colon with the bases load and the potential mvp coming to plate. faaaantasic. brravoo for doing what hes suppose to. lmao
    [/quote]

and again... under 100 pitchers, one of ur best pitchers this year, 2nd and 3rd (could of walked him) - not many people go to their bullpen over a solid starter who isn't in PC trouble and has a base open...

but nice try
    [/quote]do i really need to tell you what struggling means?

logan came in with the bases loaded in a close game. MANY managers would of went to the pen in this case. could of walked who??

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

his manager of the year award says otherwise....</P>

i'm not a huge fan of his anyway...but whatever...</P>

[/quote]</P>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

<U>u JUST made a comment about his velocity no being there</U> and since hes been back, pizz and i both disagree. His velocity has been there its been other things to why he hasn't been successful.

[/quote]

but nice try
    [/quote]</P>

Dez is as good at baseball analysis as he is at FF.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

but nice try
    [/quote]</p>

Dez is as good at baseball analysis as he is at FF.</p>[/quote]
    In his defense, he might be better at FF.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what does struggling with velocity mean in Davenworld?[/quote]

Depends on the context.
    [/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

his manager of the year award says otherwise....</P>

i'm not a huge fan of his anyway...but whatever...</P>

[/quote]</P>

We already know Girardi doesn't know anything about pitchers, which is awful cuz he was a catcher....but why do you talk about it like every time we lose a game? &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

<U>u JUST made a comment about his velocity no being there</U> and since hes been back, pizz and i both disagree. His velocity has been there its been other things to why he hasn't been successful.

[/quote]

but nice try
    [/quote]</P>

Dez is as good at baseball analysis as he is at FF.</P>

[/quote]
    In his defense, he might be better at FF.
    [/quote]</P>

He's worse.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what does struggling with velocity mean in Davenworld?[/quote]

Depends on the context.
    [/quote]

LMAO i meant to say Dezzzworld

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

but nice try
    [/quote]do i really need to tell you what struggling means?

logan came in with the bases loaded in a close game. MANY managers would of went to the pen in this case. could of walked who??
    [/quote]

apparently u do and u can ignore all the factual posts i've given you, but i'll keep saying them until u just realize ur wrong

-since hes been back, there has been no struggle with velocity. So to bring it up as a talking point as to why it was stupid for Girardi to put him in because of velocity is well, stupid.

-bases were not loaded, 2nd and 3rd aka A BASE OPEN

-Colon, believe it or not has been probably has been our most reliable pitcher when he was out there besides Mo and CC. He was under 100 pitches too

-And no, not many managers would take out a pitcher that was throwing pretty good in that situation for a mid level mid reliever vs the AL MVP.