Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

Carr's release is ****IN AWKWARD. I never realized how awkward it was. Quick release though

That picture of Jacobs doesn't do it justice. His arms look TREMENDOUSLY smaller. Like to the point where I don't know if its something to worry about or not. I saw him up close last year at camp and at a club... they were DEF not this thin

No shot at Pizz, but i would be really surprised if Ware made this team over Scott or Brown

Eli and the receivers do not look good. Don't even want to start thinking about it.

Bear seems lost out there every once in a while, but you can tell Eli has been trying to just look his way anytime he can just to see how hes catching the ball.

Terrell Thomas is leading the chirping out of our high intensity defense. I am ****in amped for us on defense this year.

All in all i am really not too worried about our squad at all. DTs hurt and secondary depth and TE. But hey, rarely do every team have everything covered and long.

I know its weird and it may be the homer in me. But I only think the Eagles are a good team, i dont think they are as great as everybody is making the mseem. We are just snak ebitten by them. One win and thats all we'll need. I feel like we are a more complete team.

I think we take the division.
    [/quote]I love your optimism , it's contagious and the way that I want to feel about this team as well.

So BJ had to lose weight for his arms to go down? That would stand to reason right? That's how it works with me.
    [/quote]

It is man. We had alot of young and inexperienced players in the defense. They are a year older and a year in the system. Phillips healthy, Ross in contract year im expecting big things....

Sintim sucks, but we're going with Kiwi which i like. Plus the no name young LBs have supposively been looking good.

DTs worry me. Our season is on Austins hands i feel like and hes already missed a few day sof practice. Plus we are snake bitten with rookie injuries. Not a believer in Joseph. Only good thing i ever hear about him is that hes really strong but I haven't seen it translate on the field. But I do have alot more confidence in Canty than most do

OLine, as long as Baas can get along with those guys we'll be fine. I think better than last year.

Talent spots: short at TE, Jacobs size is baffling me, too many injuries in our depth at WR and Nicks is always hurt
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

Carr's release is ****IN AWKWARD. I never realized how awkward it was. Quick release though

That picture of Jacobs doesn't do it justice. His arms look TREMENDOUSLY smaller. Like to the point where I don't know if its something to worry about or not. I saw him up close last year at camp and at a club... they were DEF not this thin

No shot at Pizz, but i would be really surprised if Ware made this team over Scott or Brown

Eli and the receivers do not look good. Don't even want to start thinking about it.

Bear seems lost out there every once in a while, but you can tell Eli has been trying to just look his way anytime he can just to see how hes catching the ball.

Terrell Thomas is leading the chirping out of our high intensity defense. I am ****in amped for us on defense this year.

All in all i am really not too worried about our squad at all. DTs hurt and secondary depth and TE. But hey, rarely do every team have everything covered and long.

I know its weird and it may be the homer in me. But I only think the Eagles are a good team, i dont think they are as great as everybody is making the mseem. We are just snak ebitten by them. One win and thats all we'll need. I feel like we are a more complete team.

[/quote]his arms and thighs stuck out to me in that picture. probably lost at least 10 pounds. i think it can be a good thing. hes still the biggest back in the league and hes making up for power with speed, so i think he can still give a good pop to dbs and linebackers.

was tt playing that 3rd safety roll?
    [/quote]I met Brandon. He was so incredibly huge it was amazing. He presented himself or looks larger than lineman that actually weight more than him. He was diesel. A 10 lbs loss should not be a problem at all--like you said a good thing. But I'm thinking 15-20 lbs to loose size like that in his arms.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]his arms and thighs stuck out to me in that picture. probably lost at least 10 pounds. i think it can be a good thing. hes still the biggest back in the league and hes making up for power with speed, so i think he can still give a good pop to dbs and linebackers.

[/quote]

dude he was like 15 feet away from me... that picture added ten pounds

It was too hard to tell. They do team stuff away from the fans and defense is never near the fans.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Gavin DeGraw got beat up in NYC?

sometimes ur just proud to be from the tri-state

lol j/p
    [/quote]</p>

name sounds familiar....who is that?</p>[/quote]Yeah who the f is that, country singer?
    [/quote]

yea i'm anti country

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]I love your optimism , it's contagious and the way that I want to feel about this team as well.

So BJ had to lose weight for his arms to go down? That would stand to reason right? That's how it works with me.
    [/quote]

It is man. We had alot of young and inexperienced players in the defense. They are a year older and a year in the system. Phillips healthy, Ross in contract year im expecting big things....

Sintim sucks, but we're going with Kiwi which i like. Plus the no name young LBs have supposively been looking good.

DTs worry me. Our season is on Austins hands i feel like and hes already missed a few day sof practice. Plus we are snake bitten with rookie injuries. Not a believer in Joseph. Only good thing i ever hear about him is that hes really strong but I haven't seen it translate on the field. But I do have alot more confidence in Canty than most do

OLine, as long as Baas can get along with those guys we'll be fine. I think better than last year.

Talent spots: short at TE, Jacobs size is baffling me, too many injuries in our depth at WR and Nicks is always hurt
    [/quote]If the D as a whole is stout at least it will keep us in games, while we get the pieces in place with the te's and wr's. Scary to hear that Eli and his wr's don't look good. Does Baas have a history of not getting along with team mates?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]I met Brandon. He was so incredibly huge it was amazing. He presented himself or looks larger than lineman that actually weight more than him. He was diesel. A 10 lbs loss should not be a problem at all--like you said a good thing. But I'm thinking 15-20 lbs to loose size like that in his arms.
    [/quote]

yea exactly. Its not just BJ was cutting weight, itw as BJ lost alot of weight lol. I mean and I thought he slimmed and cut up, but i remember seeing more definition in his arms last year so im not even sure he got ripped. If he gets hurt early then I guess we'll know what was up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]

dude he was like 15 feet away from me... that picture added ten pounds

It was too hard to tell. They do team stuff away from the fans and defense is never near the fans.
    [/quote]Yep-I've lost close to an inch on my arms with a 13-17 lb bodwt drop. When I dropped a weight class that I was too light to be in anyway, but I was BIGGGGG

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]

yea exactly. Its not just BJ was cutting weight, itw as BJ lost alot of weight lol. I mean and I thought he slimmed and cut up, but i remember seeing more definition in his arms last year so im not even sure he got ripped. If he gets hurt early then I guess we'll know what was up
    [/quote]</P>

How does Greg Jones look?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes-if he get's hurt, we'll know. Interesting point, how sometime you can actually be or appear to be leaner or more defined at a heavier weight than a lighter weight. I have to attribute it to water retention at the time. Water smooths out everything. Drop the water and you can see the striations like in the race horse's hind quarters.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so i stopped by the Giants practice for a little bit yesterday and i have some observations

[/quote]

[/quote]If the D as a whole is stout at least it will keep us in games, while we get the pieces in place with the te's and wr's. Scary to hear that Eli and his wr's don't look good. Does Baas have a history of not getting along with team mates?
    [/quote]

na but our oline were all boys.

Hes like the outsider coming in. Hopfully its all working out.

BAM BAM BAAS